ORANGE GAMING [100% UPTIME] [SURVIVAL + BUILDING]

pete101011's Avatar pete1010116/9/11 7:59 pm
6/13/2011 11:05 pm
flagshipfail's Avatar flagshipfail

Looking for a server that doesn't get griefed 24/7?

Looking for a server that doesn't allow 'builders' to build one block wide towers?

Looking for a server without children?

Then you're looking at the right server.

We are a mature community that tries to ultimately build the best build and survival server. With the use of various mods, we make the experience more user-friendly, without making it extremely easy.

Right now our server has build privileges for anyone new, but to get them, you need to apply. To do so, use the following format below and post a reply.

[FORMAT]

Username:

Q/A

If a new person joins the server and asks you for some diamond, what would you do?

If you login and see your house griefed, what would you do?

Do you think that moderator rank should be earned, or bought?

Do you swear that if you grief, you will accept the punishment of a permanent ban without return?

[INFO]

Server IP: 72.51.37.212:25965

Worlds:
Build:
Monsters/Animals: No
PVP: No
Survival:
Monsters/Animals: Yes
PVP: No

[Rules]

Be Mature
Have Fun!
Fly mod requires admin approval.
Don't item spawn unless you are a [Developer] or higher.

We are connected to facebook and steam!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orange-Gaming/105390962884568?sk=wall

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/orange_gaming/

DUE TO LIMITED TIME OF THE ADMIN, APPLICATIONS MAY REVIEWED 24-48 HOURS AFTER POSTING
pete101011
Level 40 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/13/2011 11:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
flagshipfail
Username:Flagshipfail
Why you chose this server:Looking for a fun survival server to build on with mature people and no griefing

Q/A

If a new person joins the server and asks you for some diamond, what would you do? Tell them Ill help them look for some and give them a hand with building if need be.

If you login and see your house griefed, what would you do? Tell an admin and rebuild

Do you think that moderator rank should be earned, or bought?Earned

Do you swear that if you grief, you will accept the punishment of a permanent ban without return? Yes I do
06/13/2011 12:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Serpain
Username: Serpain
Why you chose this server: I'd like to start getting into server play, and I'd love to build with others.

Q/A

If a new person joins the server and asks you for some diamond, what would you do?
Depends on how much diamond I have, and why they're asking. If they have two diamond and need one more to get their pick-axe since they just discovered a whole bunch of obsidian I'd try to accommodate them if I have say four diamond. Otherwise I'd direct them elsewhere if I didn't happen to have any diamond at all.

Well I would report it to the admins, and begin rebuilding once more. I don't like griefers but I've not the desire to get flustered by them. If you become angry then they win.

Definitely earned, since obviously if they earned it then they must be a positive influence; someone who is trying their hardest to keep things fair and under control.

Do you swear that if you grief, you will accept the punishment of a permanent ban without return?
Of course, I don't like griefing so if I grief no matter the circumstances I would take the ban.
06/13/2011 1:48 am
deltawolf12345
Username:deltawolf1234
Why you chose this server:Sick and tired of griefing idiots and want a more mature group.

Q/A

Have them trade me something soon
Earned, If you buy it you can abuse it, Earn it from trust
Yes
06/11/2011 7:51 pm
pete101011
I like you RageKing...
06/12/2011 12:15 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cake
RageKing
He tried it with our server to....
06/10/2011 11:08 am
pete101011
Welcome to Orange Gaming shinigaimi, Smokindnk, and lurmey.
06/10/2011 7:00 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
lurmey
Username: lurmey
Why you chose this server: This server seems like the right one, I'm tired of building a home then not knowing what to do afterwards.

Q/A

If I had lots of diamonds then i would give them 1 or 2 but if i only have a few myself i would help them go mining for some.
I would contact an admin straight away and if there were no admins on i would just rebuild and/or leave an admin a message.
I think a Moderator rank should be earned through not getting in trouble and obeying the rules.
yes I swear that i will NOT grief. And so with that i will accept any punishments.
06/10/2011 5:28 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
smokindnk
Username:Smokindnk
Why you chose this server: It's seems fresh and new. I am tired of half finished homes in my neighborhood
Q/A

If a new person joins the server and asks you for some diamond, what would you do? Depends.....if I am Trumpin it and have some i will give them a diamond pick axe, but other wise i would help on a mission to find some.

If you login and see your house griefed, what would you do? GET PISSED OFF I won't lie. Griefing is crap and it ticks me off. But i would not take it out on the chat, i usually don't even contact adm. i just rebuild.

Do you think that moderator rank should be earned, or bought? Both, they should earn the title and give to the server. I think all members should give something, servers aren't free.

Do you swear that if you grief, you will accept the punishment of a permanent ban without return? I swear i won't grief so with that yes i swear to accept punishment.
06/10/2011 5:09 am
Caeruleus
Username: shinigaimi
Why you chose this server: I've been searching for a server that recently started, that I can help nurture and grow. I've always wanted a server to leave a mark on in its development for all future visitors and members to behold. And I think that this server could contain that possibility.

Q/A

Regardless of my rank within the server, I would politely tell them that "I won't give you diamond. Rather I will help you by giving you some supplies to get started in the server."
I would be saddened, but I would go to an admin to tell them what had happened. If nothing can be done then I would ask for some supplies to attempt to rebuild it for its formal glory.
Most definitely earned. If it could be bought then you would have the possibility of chaos to ensue.
I swear that I will accept the fullest punishment for griefing, though I wouldn't dare do such.
06/10/2011 3:25 am
spy_1134
I think he meant that he is using a cracked client and hasn't bought the game.
06/09/2011 8:53 pm
pete101011
What do you mean by that?
06/09/2011 8:52 pm
Trelly
I can't the server is Premium.
06/09/2011 8:50 pm
pete101011
Trelly please get on the server to be interviewed.
06/09/2011 8:42 pm
Trelly
Wow, I just got ignored, it's cause of my age? All of a sudden Im 12 and I can't join a server for not being "Mature" you know nothing about me, and I'm very mature for my age.
06/10/2011 8:27 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cake
RageKing
1. Format sucked
2. Answered questions incorrectly
4. Said you were "fitted" for a adult server when your 12
4. Didn't even buy the game, so you cant join anyway. Please leave this forum, instead of posting about servers.
06/09/2011 8:41 pm
Trelly
Uh, what about me?
06/09/2011 8:39 pm
pete101011
Welcome to the server, ChesterRETURNS.
06/09/2011 8:30 pm
ChesterRETURNS
Username:ChesterRETURNS
Why you chose this server: I would like to help a server grow and I would like to be a founder is this server is new

Q/A

If a new person joins the server and asks you for some diamond, what would you do? I would simply ignore them.. If an admin gave them anything It would be abuse and over using these powers

If you login and see your house griefed, what would you do? I would fix it but If I woulda saw them or anything. I would give them a temporary ban for Griefing.

Do you think that moderator rank should be earned, or bought? Earned ... and If i have to / and in the Future I am going to donate

Do you swear that if you grief, you will accept the punishment of a permanent ban without return? I follow the rules and If my action ever take me against it and I grief I would take the ban 100%
06/09/2011 8:30 pm
pete101011
Welcome Speedyy65 to Orange Gaming.
06/09/2011 8:19 pm
Trelly
Username:Trelly
Why you chose this server:Because I thought I fitted into the Format.

Q/A

If a new person joins the server and asks you for some diamond, what would you do? I would say "No, I can;'t really give you it, but I can help you start off."

If you login and see your house griefed, what would you do? I would freak out a bit, but contact officials and fix it.

Do you think that moderator rank should be earned, or bought? I think it should be bought.

Do you swear that if you grief, you will accept the punishment of a permanent ban without return? Yes, I would accept it.

And as a bonus, is the server Premium(Non-Cracked) (Did you buy the game?)
06/09/2011 8:13 pm
owlcityfreek
Hi! :]

Username:speedyy65
Why you chose this server:Because I'm looking for a fun, new server to play on. :]

Q/A

Well, if I were in possession of diamond, I would give them some if they asked politely. If I didn't have any, I would ask if anyone else has some and then direct the new person to ask them. Politely. (I don't like people that don't use their manners!)

Of course I would be upset, but I would probably talk to the moderator or admin and say something to them. I wouldn't freak out, because that doesn't help the situation. I would also probably just start rebuilding it! xD

Oh I definitely think it should be earned. If you're respectful and you really want to help people out and answer their questions, I think you deserve it. If it's bought you don't know what kind of person could be a moderator.

Yes. I hate griefers, but if I was ever to do it myself I would be ashamed and would take the ban.

I hope you consider me for builder! Thanks so much for reading my application!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome