PAAA people against annoying admins - READ

mineminemineHD's Avatar mineminemineHD1/2/12 10:03 am
1/2/2012 10:16 am
mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole
This topic is about YOUR bad server experiences , today i was framed for "cookie spamming" and using caps, which i was but in a serious matter... the admins were rude, pathetic and bullies, they kicked me for using caps, which was a rule for no caps even though everyone was using them, then when joining again, i was killed by the admins, swore at and finally BANNED for no reason and apparently, "insulting Owner" when he was actually insulting me...

the server is...

(removed by moderator)

they are rude and the first response from my Hello! was "Suck my dick"... which was apperently humor... and then i was called gay...

Honestly... geez. just SAD!

Your views/opinions and experiences below please? D: also, if you can, add the link to the server so we can fight back!

P.A.A.A. (People Against Annoying Admins) yes, i started a club. Just add PAAA to your sentence at the end if you are with me!!!
---------
MineMineMineHD
mineminemineHD
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner