Looking for Admin and Mods

Dawn_Slayer_1's Avatar Dawn_Slayer_13/29/13 11:47 am
3/29/2013 10:40 pm
Dawn_Slayer_1's Avatar Dawn_Slayer_1
PandemoniumPvE.Com is in search of an administrator, and a few moderators.
We are a vanilla server with game changing aspects that we pulled from Tekkit. Love Tekkit? Hate how it is outdated? We are running a vanilla Minecraft server on 1.5.1 with condensers and collectors just like in Tekkit. No client mods needed. We are a hardcore server that gives survival a new name. How long can you survive the insanely deadly world?
Looking to replace a few of our old staff members due to inactivity and general laziness. Great server with great intentions. Looking to put your skills to the test? Here is is. Apply now!

*EDIT Co-Owner is now taken
1 Admin
-Admin Apps are on hold. Potential occupation
3 Mods
-_SquidInThePond_
-
-
The positions will be filled by the first accepted people to contact me or the owner via Skype
Username:
E-Mail:
Cover Letter: Describe your skill sets here that qualify you for the position(s).
Know any coding languages?:
Hours a day you are able to dedicate to the server:
Anything else:

I am doing this for the Owner Dysthymic. If I approve your application you will need to contact him with the information I provide you via Skype. See what we are about at http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/p ... e-1567631/. We also have our own website: http://www.pandemoniumpve.com
Dawn_Slayer_1
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 10:40 pm
Sorry for the lag. We are on a temporary host. Will be getting a server box soon!
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 10:13 pm
Good app come on our server
BusbyBoy03
03/29/2013 10:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
Username: BusbyBoy03
Email: dillonbusby@hotmail.com
Position: Mod
Cover Letter: I Have Been staff (Admin,CoOwner,Mod) on at least 15 servers I am friendly most of my time , but if have to will ban people if necessary ill help by advertising your server on my youtube and hosting a lets play on your server but id like someone to do it with
I dont know any coding language ? dont know what that it but im good with java if thats what your asking
I play at least 7 hours a day
-Need anyhelp ask im excellent at building many many things

Sincerly,
BusbyBoy03
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 10:01 pm
pve.pandemoniumpve.com is the ip
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 10:01 pm
WE ARE LIVE!
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 9:04 pm
Release is scheduled at 10 p.m. EST Time. Come check us out!
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 7:37 pm
Admin Apps are on hold for now! Still accepting 2 Mod positions!
DreamStalk
03/29/2013 6:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Username: tylerthecreeper2
E-Mail: tylervivier123@gmail.com
Position: I'd prefer admin, over co-owner or mod, i have a lot of experience as server staff..
Cover Letter: I think i would be a good administrator for your server, because i am always playing minecraft, helping others is what i LOVE to do. IRL & MC. I also dont want admin rank for the powers like most players do, I really just want it to enjoy playing with a good community where i will be better recognized and respected, and be able to help out players/other staff that need it.
Know any coding languages?: no sorry :/
Hours a day you are able to dedicate to the server: 24/7. Minecraft Addict ;3 (except during school.)
Anything else: I am great with configuring plugins/doing permissions, so if you need that, im your guy! I have my own minecraft server, so i know a lot about running a server. Oh, and also, i like cheese. ;3
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 6:34 pm
Best App I have seen so far. Pretty good so add us on Skype for further discussion. Can you be more specific on hours please though. Need an approximate answer
DreamStalk
03/29/2013 6:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Yeah, what is your skype?
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 6:38 pm
Mine is dawn_slayer_1.1 and the owners is Michael Ware.
TheLittlePlanet
03/29/2013 6:04 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Username: vandore
E-Mail: lukas.kawalec@yahoo.com
Skype: lukas.kawalec1 (i dont have a mic and left my webcam at my other house)
Position: Co-owner
Cover Letter: Ill guide alot of people throughout the server, advertise and help build. I'm very helpful and respectful, If theres a griefer ill give them a warning, unless its spawn. If its just a building i will warn them and ban them (unless you know them very well and trust them). Hackers its just a instant ban. If you need anything ill just do it
Know any coding languages?: no
Hours a day you are able to dedicate to the server: about from 12:am to 10:pm.
Anything else: not really
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 6:28 pm
Its fine you don't need a mic. Sadly Co-owner is taken, so you are welcome to choose another. Like I said to the other accepted add the Owner Michael Ware and I to Skype for further discussion for Moderator if you so choose.
Catearssarah
03/29/2013 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Oh also, I can spend everyday on the server. I am dedicated to minecraft!
Catearssarah
03/29/2013 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello, I am im_just_a_girl
would like to be staff on your server!

Email: catearssarah@gmail.com

Position: Admin

Experience: I have been admin on two servers and moderator on one. I specialize in helping out players with their problems (Grefing, stealing, plugins) I also know how to handle plugins so I can help out the owner with that. I am a responsible and I spend most my time on minecraft so I can always be online. I hope you choose me as staff, because I am a responsible choice. I checked out your server and I really love the layout but the player concept needs some help. I am only here to help and I think I will be a great edition to your server in retrospect.

I am currently only admin on one server, and it is down because of updates. I am honest to, and really just want to help out with your problems. I am loyal to my servers and minecraft.

Sincerley,
Sarah (Im_just_a_girl)
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 6:26 pm
Seems good. Not accepted yet since its Admin. Contact me on Skype dawn_slayer_1.1 and the owner Michael Ware
_SquidInThePond_
03/29/2013 5:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Username: _SquidInThePond_
E-Mail: jacoblobb99@gmail.com
Position: Mod
Cover Letter: Describe your skill sets here that qualify you for the position(s). I have been staff on alot of servers, I treat ALL players the same, I enforce the rules, and I am a great person in general. If you pick me, you wont be disappointed.
Know any coding languages?: No, sorry.
Hours a day you are able to dedicate to the server: 4-5
Anything else: I am very trustworthy and can be a great addition to your staff.
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 6:23 pm
Accepted. Add my on Skype dawn_slayer_1.1 and the Owner Michael Ware and tell him Dawn_Slayer accepted you as mod.
stuartauld4
03/29/2013 5:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Username: stuartauld4
E-Mail: monaghan.jamie1@gmail.com
Position: Co-Owner, Admin, any of these 2
Cover Letter: i have been a admin for falsori a new towny server still finishing it its still in whitelist and castle mc a pvp i was admin for that
Know any coding languages?: no sorry
Hours a day you are able to dedicate to the server: 7+
Anything else: i will help anyone who needs it and i will NOT abuse my powers

Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 6:22 pm
Declined. Sorry, you are going to need a Skype to become and Admin, Especially Co-Owner which by the way is taken now
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 3:59 pm
Bump. Guys still accepting applications. Make sure you click the URL's to see our website and what we are about!
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 12:39 pm
Still looking for staff!
NeutronAleks
03/29/2013 11:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
username:NeutronAleks
E-mail:Insinderwolf54@yahoo.com
Position:Admin
Cover Letter:I am very helpful in a crisis
K.A.C.L: No
H.A.D.Y.A.A.T.D.T.T.S:About All day during weekends
About 1 hour school days

Anything Else:I Like CHeese
Dawn_Slayer_1
03/29/2013 11:55 am
Sorry if I didn't make this clear but you are going to NEED Skype to become an Admin. Moderator you don't but it certainly helps. Pending for Moderator (if you want) since your only the first one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome