Ignore

MonkeysAreCool2's Avatar MonkeysAreCool28/18/13 8:16 am
8/21/2013 3:12 am
MonkeysAreCool2's Avatar MonkeysAreCool2
gdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgfd
Can not delete for some reason gfdgdfg
MonkeysAreCool2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MonkeysAreCool2
08/21/2013 3:12 am
The server's about to go up! It's going to be whitelisted, so l'll basically be on here searching for builders/ a second plugin manager due to our first one not active. It's going to be a prison server (Changing Mind)
MonkeysAreCool2
08/21/2013 3:08 am
MasterSecretFire Congratulations you have been accepted as our plugin manager!
dpwalk16
08/19/2013 1:01 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Blacksmith
IGN: dpwalk16
Name: Danny Walker
Experience: been Co-Owner on my brother's servers
Are you able to learn things very quickly? Yes
Do you expect to be paid? How much? I dont need to be paid more money for the server
Are you familiar with GroupManager, WorldGuard, Mini-Games? Yes
Timezone: Seattle Washington
About Yourself: I'm 15 and im fun to be around i will help with anything.
Peter_Caylor
08/18/2013 6:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Plugin Manager Application
IGN:MasterSecretFire
Name:Peter
Experience:Currently, I co own a server, I can do permissions, and found reliable staff that would not opt out of my server. I am an Head Admin on another, that has 4-8 players on at once, due to a low amount of advertising, in fact I think I'm the only person who has advertised. I hope I can help your server out by advertising, building and adding buildings to spawn to impress the new players so that they may stay.
Are you able to learn things very quickly?Yes
Do you expect to be paid? How much?I dont expect it, but it would be appreciated.
Are you familiar with GroupManager, WorldGuard, Mini-Games?I can configure groupmanager, worldguard, and I can learn about minigames, for i have not done any before
Timezone:GMT -5, which is Eastern United States. AKA Kentucky
About Yourself:I'm both a gamer, and a creator. In real life, I like to make things, taking a pile of wood and steel, making it into a trebuchet, small shed, things of that nature. I have even attempted to create a sprocket for my Go-karts chain drive. Along with being a builder in real life, I am a builder in Minecraft. I may not be the best, but I consider myself a decent smaller scale builder, because whenever I build a larger building, such as a large arena, it turns out to not have as much detail as I would like. On my spare time, I attempt to make fun little contraptions, such as a small fan, using the spare wires I have around my house. Circuits are some of the more complicated things to make, at least in reality. In minecraft, circuits are much easier to think up and make. This is all i can think of for now, I may edit this later, to elaborate on some statements i've had here.
triedmurder11
08/18/2013 5:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
IGN: mrrileyman
Name: Riley
Experience: Alot
Are you able to learn things very quickly? Yes
Do you expect to be paid? How much? No
Are you familiar with GroupManager, WorldGuard, Mini-Games? Yes
Timezone: US
About Yourself: I'm 15
MonkeysAreCool2
08/18/2013 5:36 pm
Congratulations! You have been accepted! l'll be messaging you the IP on PMC once the server is up. Please try and get skype though.

Wolf_KaboozlesProof of Work (Pictures or Video): i just got this computer, but I'm a good redstone builder.
Any Ideas for spawn? If so, what is you idea?: A castle with a ten commandments (rules) wall, and different rooms as minigame teleporters.
Do you have SPC?: Nope.
Do you have SP World Edit?: Nope.
IGN: Wolf_Kaboozles
Name: Dan
About Yourself: I'm 14, but i can build with redstone, and i can wok with command blocks.
Other: I've built wipeout courses for other people, and can build teleporters (command blocks)
Wolf_Kaboozles
08/18/2013 8:58 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Proof of Work (Pictures or Video): i just got this computer, but I'm a good redstone builder.
Any Ideas for spawn? If so, what is you idea?: A castle with a ten commandments (rules) wall, and different rooms as minigame teleporters.
Do you have SPC?: Nope.
Do you have SP World Edit?: Nope.
IGN: Wolf_Kaboozles
Name: Dan
About Yourself: I'm 14, but i can build with redstone, and i can wok with command blocks.
Other: I've built wipeout courses for other people, and can build teleporters (command blocks)
Luko567
08/18/2013 8:35 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Proof of Work (Pictures or Video): Sorry, New computer. You can test me though.
Any Ideas for spawn? If so, what is you idea?: A medieval town with shops and the rules
Do you have SPC?: Nope (I can get)
Do you have SP World Edit?: Nope, I've got good by doing on servers. (I can get)
IGN: Luko567
Name: Luke
About Yourself: I am 17, I like to think I'm a good builder and will be willing to help your server out as best as I can.
Other: I've built many spawns and buildings for other people
ADDYMAN
08/18/2013 8:32 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin Application
IGN:ADDYMAN777
Name:Personal Info
Age:11 (Dont judge, age doesnt matter, maturity and experience does)
Timezone:Lithuania
Experience (And Proof):All servers closed, only one is online, where i am co-owner ip:sc37.servercraft.co:6639
Owner:3
Co-owner:6
Admin:7
Mod:7
Permission manager:3
Why?:Becouse i want to help and i have alot of time, so i will be online everyday about 2-4 hours, im an experienced minecraft player and i will do everything to make the server more popular and better, i will look for griefers/hackers
About Yourself:im very good at redstone, ive builded kit pvp myself without any plugins- only redstone and command blocks, terminator minigame and im planning to build other minigames to
How long have you played Minecraft?:2 years
Redstone out of 10:10
Maturity out of 10:9
Building of of 10 (Pictures are a plus):Dont have any, not my computer, my moms so... (My computer is in a another city, when ill get it will send some pics)
Other:I dotn have anything extra to say
vAngel
08/18/2013 8:25 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
IGN: Redbroshi
Name: Matt
Timezone: UTC+8
Experience (And Proof): Experience with over 140+ Pluggins, Hosted Own that help roughly 20-30 people per day
Why?: I Simply just want to help out
About Yourself: im a flipping Ninja
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Pre-Alpha
Redstone out of 10: 6
Maturity out of 10: 8-9
Building of of 10 (Pictures are a plus): 6
About Yourself: ( You put this twice xD )
Other: Hmm... Other idea's on what is life... Eh, Choose me if you wish.. Oh oh I LIKE PIE
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome