Vail's Avatar Vail
Whats your in-game name?: Vaiil

Email Address: hexdk942@gmail.com

How old are you?: 21

Staff Job applying for: any job

Rate your maturity on a scale of 1 – 10: 8

Rate your grammar on a scale of 1 – 10: 6-7

What kind of person are you? (Funny, thoughtful etc.):
I’m a very funny person that can allways joke about things but in the same time do the work that i need like fix backend networking in liunx or take care of bugs that might pop up here and there i’m allways there for anyone that need help with stuff that there don’t know how to do or don’t know how it works, and i have been in the server owner stuff for about 3 years so i have seen things and tryed thing so from my view i have a very good experience on this matter..

Do you have any experience of being staff if so state a server?:
I have 2 years experience of being a owner by owning 2 server that have got 30-70 players par day (most of them was modpacks server) but they have shut down due too many modpack bugs but the last 1 year i have helped all kind of server with learning liunx/centOS/etc on how it works as i have used does systems for 2 years so i know my way into does system ☺

What is your timezone?: 1+ GMT DANMARK

How many hours per day or week will you be spending on the server?: 3-7h a day on weekend 3-24h if needed

Why should I choose you to join our staff team (Make it long)?
But the thing is why not?. Just kidding no lets go to the point of this appy,
My name is chrisitan and as you saw above i’m 20 years old.
I have 3 years of server experience and by that i mean that i have been trying stuff like making a 15000x15000 map in world painter and making that a server but it never worked as i wanted due to world error everytime i render the map it was fucking up inside the map and funny thing it took 20h to render due to it was so big.. and seen stuff like waaay back when bukkit was veeery new there was sooo many hackers and what not where they fuck up a big server with in-game commands of some kind (getting OP somehow) but there are so much stuff i have seen back then, and i do miss that time way back when everything was new, but lets get back on topic here. As i have said above i do have experience in liunx/centOS where i have play with most of the time but i have run all kind of server on it like Gmod, CSS, CS,CSGO,minecraft and some of the minecraft admin panels like MCmyadmin, and websites,
I have experience on leading other staff members and not be a dick to everyone, i kinda hate does kind of persons that is like that.

Experience: Worked 2 years with CentOS / Linux / PHPMyAdmin / Java Coding / HTML / Real life manager in airport in danmark / Debug Plugins / How to setup all Admin panels like Mcmyadmin / / SQL Database / 1 year experience with Windows Server / Video Editing / photoshop experience /

Plugin Experience:
I know almost all plugins to setup like MCMMo / prism / and all kind of plugins and that i have worked with.
i'm learning to coding plugins i wont do any as im so new to this thing so it will take too long to make them..

Regards

Vail
Vail
Level 13 : Journeyman Blueberry