[Paid] **PCG** Need Public Reps | PCG Minigames server

jjbbccdd's Avatar jjbbccdd2/20/14 9:13 pm
1 emeralds 253 6
2/21/2014 9:34 pm
themarsman1's Avatar themarsman1
Hello, Owner Of PCG Minigames here. We have recently started expanding our minigames server to a total of 19 different servers. We Are in need of public reps for our server.

The Public Reps need to be dedicated, for those that dont know what a public rep is, it is basically a advertiser.

In Return, You Will Get A Rank across all servers [Public-Rep] this will include vip access to future servers before release, donor perms, added extras, some power (being able to use commands like /kick). There may also be a chance for you to get paid (As Long as you work in a professional manner, and do the job properly)

In order to become a PR, you will need to be able to advertise the server on many forums and websites and be able to bump the posts and add info daily. You Will need to provide proof of work (screen shots and links to forum posts).

***APP***

Name:
IGN:
Why You Should Be Chosen:
Any Extra Info:

if you are accepted, i will MSG you on PMC and ill send you a skype request. (please be available, as someone else may take your spot)
jjbbccdd
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

themarsman1
02/21/2014 9:34 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Name: Nicholas

IGN:themarsman1

Skype (must have skype): my Skype is nick.creeperkillinggods

Why You Should Be Chosen: You should choose me because I am a dedicated individual that knows how stressful advertising a server really is. I used to own servers in the past so I'm used to posting servers and keeping the posts updated. I can take screen shots of the different servers with the shaders mod. I can also advertise the ser very on my YouTube channel I have great quality and 70 sub's. Here is a link if you want it http://www.YouTube.com/user/supersonicsamich

Any Extra Info: I also do some Photoshop and starting tommrow I'm learning how to animate so I can problaly make a banner for you in the future if you want it. Thank you for reading my application and gave a great weekend
jjbbccdd
02/21/2014 8:18 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
bump
THAT_AFROguy684
02/21/2014 2:13 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Name:Domonieq Roberson

IGN:THAT_AFROguy684

Skype (must have skype):afrodudue684

Why You Should Be Chosen:I am the type of person who will get things done when told. I dont make promises that I can't uphold. Even tho im a very quiet type person my actions speak more. As the saying goes actions are loder than word. Once a task is set in motion I will do whatever it takes to fix it. Whatever problem there is I will try everything and anything to fix it. However there will be no problem with me on the server.

Any Extra Info: Just so you know im not a everyday gamer. I dont spend all day on the computer I enjoy getting outside. Playing football and hanging with friends. I'm a very quiet person however once you get to know me everything will change. I am a trustworthy persoon that will not dissapoint.
gothex300
02/20/2014 10:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Zain
IGN: Zainkabeer
Skype (must have skype): bobcat360
Why You Should Be Chosen: I should be chosen because I am available to post on multiple different websites daily and consistently update server posts. I am also extremely mature and dedicated, and I will advertise consistently.
Any Extra Info: I would like to get paid, even if it is a little bit, as I am somewhat broke.

Thank you for looking at my application!
VidGamer26402
02/20/2014 9:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
i dont want pay
VidGamer26402
02/20/2014 9:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Name:Noah
IGN:VidGamer26402
Skype (must have skype): I DONT HAVE SKYPE BUT I REALLY WANT TO HELP PLEASE DONT DECLINE FOR THIS i can use my freinds i wil pm you his skype (we share)
Why You Should Be Chosen:Because i love to advertise and help people and notify that there are awesome servers out there
Any Extra Info:I'd love to help
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome