☠PirateMC☠ ✘Looking for Staff

MissAlexandra's Avatar MissAlexandra3/24/19 3:35 pm history
2 emeralds 152 1
3/25/2019 4:16 am
MissAlexandra's Avatar MissAlexandra

BRAND NEW SERVER

Pirate MC is a newly developed server with a full operational discord and website which is currently being built. We are looking for dedicated staff who are out-going and understand the importance of running as server. As PirateMC is only a couple of weeks old we are in need of higher staff members we are not interested in moderators or admins just yet but are happy to take all applications and will inform all applicants once we are ready to open the server. We are looking for a staff-manager so we can being this process they must be mature and have previous experience.

Who am I looking for?

We are looking for people with server building experience and are able to work in a team. We are looking for a server manager. These people will be working closely with the founders in making big choices. We are looking for a team of back end developers which will be responsible for setting up, configuring and maintaining the servers back end and making sure everything is running as it should. For builders we're looking for: Skills in Landscaping and terraforming World Edit World Guard Knowledge VoxelSniper Knowledge

I am also looking for a team that is patient and that can do tasks quickly. Also an active team

We are NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, the founders are only people spending money to host the network

How do I apply?

To apply, simply fill in this template and post on this thread. We will get in touch with you as soon as I can (Within a few hours) and then I will message you with some more information. NOTE: If you apply without using the template provided you will be denied.
Our applications work in 2 parts. The initial application. (This one), next is an interview. There may be more steps involved but they are the main ones.

How old do I have to be?

• Server manager 16+
  • backend manager 16+
  • In Server builder 12+
  • Server Developer 16+
More Roles Coming soon

For any more questions don't hesitate to join our discord discord.gg/ufWqmdn

Requirements:

Must have a GOOD mic
Must be over 12
Must have a PREMIUM minecraft account
Must be able to do 3+ hours a week and be active almost every day
Must be able to adapt to different environments

NOTE: If you apply without using the template provided you will be denied.

Also you can only apply in Planet Minecraft Or the Minecraft Forums no where else. Applying through Discord or anywhere else that is not listed will get your application denied. Though you will be able to reapply.

Application
Minecraft Username:
Discord:
Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work? Post a link!:
Any final thoughts?:

We are NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, the founders are only people spending money to host the network

Last Thing (Important)
We have the right to deny your application without any further notice and/or any valid reason. You agree that upon denial of your application, you will NOT discourage, threaten our decisions and/or our community. Also you will not leak any information you have obtained.

LINKS
Server IP: play.seamc.net
Discord: discord.gg/ufWqmdn
https://seamc.net

MissAlexandra
Level 6 : Apprentice Network