Pixelmon: Masters Leauge!

Alfa_tati's Avatar Alfa_tati3/31/15 9:43 am
4/7/2015 5:44 am
Alfa_tati's Avatar Alfa_tati
Let the Pixelmon experience begin!
We are in beta and looking for staff!
We are on the quest to be the very best Pixelmon roleplay server around! We have any amazing ideas and we need you to help us!
The staff ranks available are:
-Builder
-Lore maker
-Plugin developer
*Rest assured that there are moderator ranks available and you can earn them in due time after hard work, dedication and let's not forget prowess in your respected field!
Apply now!
[spoiler]Application:
---OOC---
Name:
Position you're applying for?:
Qualification (if any):
What is power gaming?:
what is metagaming?:
---Roleplay---
Name:
Goals/Dreams:
Appearence (At least one paragraph):
Personality (One paragraph minimum):
Favourite pokemon (Just want to know you!):

---Character reaction---
A young trainer challenges you with his top percentage of Rattata, you must answer what you would do as your character. This part is manditory and should be atleast three sentences long.
Trainer: "Let's roll Rattata! Sick 'um!" *Throws out a pokeball, summoning his Rattata*
/spoiler]

[b]Click here for our epic story line! [/b]
[spoiler]The Togen region, an island formed off the coast of the Hoenn region many centuries ago. It was once a land of prosperity as our native ancestors known only as the first lived in harmony with the land, it was once said that they understood the hearts of the Pokemon they lived side by side with. They lived in small clans that each kept to themselves and the each worshipped a deity, be it the continent Pokemon, the sea basin Pokemon or the sky high Pokemon. It was a time of care, love and worship to these legendary beings. Until a cataclysmic battle occurred between these almighty gods. The battle was stopped, after many years of combat between sea and earth by a nameless hero who was said to have rode on the back of rayquaza. He was too late, every human on the land had been destroyed by the constant tidal waves and magma eruptions, this land had been marked forever.

However, that was during the age of legend. Humans are a rather resilient species. They moved back to the island centuries later, to discover that the land has returned to its primal state. Humans created the first and only settlement on the land, Silva city. Named after the settlement the first once lived on. Trainers now flock to the region to claim their rite to power, to fame and to fortune. Let destiny guide you to greatness trainer, as this is your adventure! The age of legend is over, you and the new breed to trainers are about to usher in a new golden age of heroes!

You've tried the rest, now try the best pixelmon roleplaying server out there! With top to line builds for authenticity, kind and great staff dedicated to help you with any request, a great lag free server with plenty of spaces for you and all your friends! Let's not forget one more important thing: it doesn't matter what rank you are, every player has the tools and capability to rise in the ranks.

Don't be afraid to join the pixelmon master league today![/spoiler]
Alfa_tati
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Alfa_tati
04/07/2015 5:44 am
This is actually pixelmon 3.4

If you're interested. You can copy and paste the staff application format and go from there! I mean we are in need of staff and we're interested to see what you've got! The ip isnt the one in the server box thing. I put the correct one in the description of our post!

-Gin
iiKoolii
04/07/2015 5:24 am
Level 1 : New Network
Hey, is this server actual pixelmon or is it just the name and it is normal minecraft?
Alfa_tati
04/07/2015 4:55 am
I do apologise for my colleague's lack of informality with you. You must check the forum for the new staff application. As a character is just as important as a staff application in our eyes. These were also not up to scratch and I would like to apologise however Moderator is not a rank for the server. I cannot stress that enough. We have Builder, Roleplay helper and Plugin Developer. We can't just give out moderator ranks at random.

Rest assured you can earn your desired ranks through hard work, dedication and prowess in the field you have requested to be apart of.

-Gin.
Alfa_tati
04/06/2015 3:47 am
I cant find you on skype. Make sure your skype you send me is correct. or add me Abdullahshaheen123
LittleChaosGaming
04/02/2015 3:36 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Name:Scott
IGN: ScottPinkBeard
What you would like to be : Moderator
Samples of job: I have been helper on what was one of the biggest Pixelmon servers Pokeballers .
Extra Info:
Popular Servers I am/have been staff on:
Pokeballers: http://pokeballers.com/forum/m/14209422 ... pplication

BonusPvP: http://bonuspvp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=122
Alfa_tati
04/02/2015 6:04 am
Welcome to the server! Accepted
LittleChaosGaming
04/03/2015 12:58 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Add me on Skype???
Alfa_tati
04/01/2015 10:06 am
If you can just give me a sample of the job. Ur in !
Wafflegum
04/02/2015 3:20 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
What do you mean by sample of the job? Is it position?
I want to be a moderator
Alfa_tati
04/02/2015 6:05 am
Accepted! whats your skype btw?
Wafflegum
04/01/2015 8:42 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Name: Hans
IGN: NarutosMinecraft
Samples of job:
Extra Info: I really like to help people. I may not be experienced as much as the other people. But i can proof it to you that I'm the right person for this position.

I will discipline all the people in the server to make it peaceful. I will advertise this to my friends, or even youtube to make it grow. I'll give few chances to spammers. But for hackers i won't give them a chance. They can make the server down by hacking it, or get stuffs faster without even making an effort for it. Which makes it unfair to the other players.

I will follow the rules exactly, so i can make myself a good moderator. I will help you by suggesting few stuffs that you can add. So the players won't get bored on what they're doing. I will do my job the best as I can to make the server peaceful. It's summer so I can be online daily
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome