PIXELMON SERVER - BUILDERS NEEDED

flarez27's Avatar flarez277/28/15 8:20 am
7/29/2015 6:53 am
Goggon's Avatar Goggon
Hey all. I'm here to present you a truly amazing, unique experience to assist me and some friends in the development of a server.
So, I am the owner of this orginization, and I'd like to give you a brief idea of why I'm here today and what this is about to let you guys know what you're getting into.
I am a very big fan of both pokemon, and minecraft, like many others on this forum. When I discovered the pixelmon mod, I was delighted that I could play my two favorite games in one, and I settled into a server run by some nice people, called HGHD which included a fully detailed map of Kanto, and they were working on Johto. The community was gold, there was 75 players on good days, and everyone knew each other, the staff were also perfect, active, helpful, kind, everything you could want from them. Eventually I was promoted to the rank of a builder, and I helped with Johto. They were ready to open it and it looked like I was going to become the 7th gym leader, but then things changed. The owner left us in the dust and forced the admins to take care of the server. He eventually locked them out of the console so they destroyed the map and the server closed, they've tried to revive it at many points up until now but have always ended up closing again. From the day it first closed, I vowed to myself that I would re-create this experience for myself. Admittingly, I have tried several times but not had the skills to run it all myself with no help, I haven't had the money at other times, and I also had a problem with the team determintation. This is where you guys come into play.

We need you amazing and creative people to help us, but why should you? I've said this is a "unique experience" but I've had nothing to back this point up, as many other pixelmon servers exist with a plain old map. But I plan to expand on this, we are re-creating the game, and the majority of its features, we have custom plugins to help, and we know how to implement these features to mimick the games in the most accurate way possible, whereas most servers just slap down a map get some gym leaders and get players, we don't care about how many players or how much support this gets, we just want to give you the best pixelmon experience possible and to all the fans who play the games as well as pixelmon, this is definitely for you, as well as it is for the people who have less understanding of the games but understand pixelmon, as it is a fresh, new experience for everybody. We aim to build a community as kind and welcoming as the server I used to enjoy has, and share with you the feelings I'd have of rushing home on school days to play.

We have one downside. The existing team consists of no more than 10 people, half of which never play anymore, and we need builders more than anything as I'm not too worried about gyms yet, but you can still apply if you wish. Do you think you can take on the challenge of building the Kanto region in detail according the game's maps? I hope so, because this is what we aim for - I'll leave the format for applying down below.

BUILDER:
IGN - IGN - Your Minecraft name.
Age -Age - Your age.
Timezone - Timezone - What is your timezone?
Activity per day - Activity per day - How active can you be per day?
Building skill - Building skill - How good at you at building in minecraft? Can you show us some screenshots of build you've done?
Pokemon knowledge - Pokemon knowledge - Vital even for the role of a builder, must have some knowledge as you will be building it.
Skype? - Skype? - What's your skype name? (Can PM me if you like)
flarez27
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect