PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SERVER ASAP!!!

TheMinecraftGecko's Avatar TheMinecraftGecko9/17/13 3:30 am
1 emeralds 183 2
9/27/2013 7:16 am
TheMinecraftGecko's Avatar TheMinecraftGecko
Hey guys, I really need help with starting up a server. I know I do sound like a noob but its not as black and white as it seems to be. I do know how to run a server, but there is a problem with it. I ran a server ages ago and I forgot how to PORTFOWARD so I automatically did it through one of the programs aaaand it didn't really work so I tried another program THATS WHY THERE IS A PROBLEM. There is now 2 ports trying to run on 1 server so when I open my minecraftserver.exe it says ***FAILED TO BIND PORT I've tried going back into the program and fucking it up and deleting it and stuff so I can use the new portfowarding program but it just still says failed to bind port. I've looked this up on google but most of the people dont know what it is and havent got the same problem, i know what my problem is but i dont know how to fix it and if no one answers me and helps i guess i will never have a server again
TheMinecraftGecko
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer