PLEASE STOP GIVING ME APPLICATION FORMS!

WALDINATOR123's Avatar WALDINATOR1232/6/12 1:23 pm
1 emeralds 102 3
2/6/2012 2:04 pm
WALDINATOR123's Avatar WALDINATOR123
comment if you agree-
if you want to build, you want to build now.
You don't want to spend 10 minutes filling out a form, which will be read the next day at the earliest! by then you won't want to build anymore. Servers should be community servers, not everything has to be perfect. Instead here is what you here "experienced builders" or "Youre not good enough" or even I once heard "Your A terrible builder give up and ruin your own server" These people are terrible. Personally, i think that I'm not that good of a builder but I still like to try, so please help spread awareness of this, thankyou,
Louis
WALDINATOR123
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

WALDINATOR123
02/06/2012 2:04 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
sk8rninja991
WALDINATOR123comment if you agree-
You don't want to spend 10 minutes filling out a form, which will be read the next day at the earliest! by then you won't want to build anymore. Servers should be community servers, not everything has to be perfect. Instead here is what you here "experienced builders" or "Youre not good enough" or even I once heard "Your A terrible builder give up and ruin your own server" These people are terrible. Personally, i think that I'm not that good of a builder but I still like to try, so please help spread awareness of this, thankyou,
Louis

I think these are good because they discourage griefers. Will a griefer REALLY spend 5-10 minutes filling out a form to get on a server just to spend 5-20 minutes destroying it? These show that the people that actually fill these out really want to play on this server. Now about the comments- are you REALLY going to take seriously what a person that you don't know says about your building from an application that you filled out?

|But there are people who arent griefers they are just bad builders who enjoy building and being friendly.

End rant
Nox Aeterna
02/06/2012 1:33 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
WALDINATOR123comment if you agree-
Louis

I think these are good because they discourage griefers. Will a griefer REALLY spend 5-10 minutes filling out a form to get on a server just to spend 5-20 minutes destroying it? These show that the people that actually fill these out really want to play on this server. Now about the comments- are you REALLY going to take seriously what a person that you don't know says about your building from an application that you filled out?

End rant
Whicked
02/06/2012 1:25 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Ninja
Come visit our server with a great community and just a quick quiz in game about our server and your in game no waiting for apps and everyone can join !!!!! http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/eoscraft/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome