|Plugin Manager Needed For OPFactions | ⬦ Apply Here ⬦

Acez43's Avatar Acez437/13/16 11:27 pm
1 emeralds 168 4
7/14/2016 12:29 am
Acez43's Avatar Acez43
Hello everyone , I am looking for a plugin manager that is very good with plugins as in permissions , coding , etc. All you need to do is apply below and I will review and determine whether your accepted or not. Please note that your applying for PluginManager on a OPFactions server.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name or Nickname:
Ign:
Age(13+):
Plugin Knowledge:
Skype (Must Have):
How Active Are You?:
Why Should We Pick You?:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck!
Acez43
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Firemod
07/13/2016 11:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name or Nickname: Firemod
Ign:Firemod
Age(13+): 14
Plugin Knowledge: all commmands
Skype (Must Have): Firearcher25
How Active Are You?: 3-5 hours a day
Why Should We Pick You?:I think that you should pick me because I am a great staff member. I know how to configure plugins and I am a very nice person who is trustworthy. I love to help player and to make sure they have the best possible day. I know the difference between a hacker and a legit player because I once was co-owner of my friends server and I have seen many hackers and players. I know how to welcome a player warmly to the server and show them around. I make sure to explain the rules to the player so that they would not get banned or muted. I can solve problems easily whether which faction wants this land, how to craft that item, slime fun items. I am very organized and I know how to sort out ban appeals because I have once done that for my friends server. I am never biased and I will punish a hacker/rule breaker no matter what.
Acez43
07/14/2016 12:29 am
Added on skype. I will tell you there
TimeCactus
07/13/2016 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name or Nickname: Zach
Ign: TimeCactus
Age(13+): 15 (and a half)
Plugin Knowledge: I have owned 2 servers, each I have coded and developed all plugin configs and permissions (Group Manager I hope) and knowledge to nearly all of the popular plugins. Please not that each of my servers have been a factions server. (Non-op and semi-op)
Skype (Must Have): Mydubby725
How Active Are You?: Very Active, (I have a trip next week, only for 1 week though.)
Why Should We Pick You?: I believe you should pick me because of my knowledge of how to find the error and correction to each and every of your plugin,permission,config needs. If needed, I can also help out around the server with "Moderator or helper" problems as well. If needed I have helped code a plugin that absolutely needs no connection to massive core at all. I am mature, and spend lots of time configuring and editing (Or Making) code for servers. (Gonna be honest, the app below me seems more of a Moderator or Helper application, not a developer.)

PS: Server Ip?

-TimeCactus
Acez43
07/14/2016 12:28 am
Very detailed. You're well needed , i also added you on skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome