PopCornia Need of staff!

zombienuker9's Avatar zombienuker98/6/13 5:21 pm
1 emeralds 230 7
8/7/2013 2:46 am
SSVegetaDBZ's Avatar SSVegetaDBZ
Hi I am the developer of this server And the Owner Popcorn2012/emd asked me to recruit some all of those accept will start as trail mod staff so here are the apps:
(I EXPECT MORE INFO IN THESE APPS THEN I GIVEN ESPECIALLY ADMIN AND ABOVE!)
Head-Admin:
Skype(OPTIONAL):
Why should we choose you:
Why should we trust you:
What are your skills:

Admin
Skype(OPTIONAL):
Why should we trust you:
What are your skills:

Mod:
Skype(OPTIONAL):
Why should we trust you:
zombienuker9
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SSVegetaDBZ
08/07/2013 2:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin
Why should we choose you: I would love to be a help on the server in building or fighting against any harms to the servers may it be hackers, spammers, trollers, griefers, or whoever may try to harm the server by etting any kind of evidence suggesting they are here to harm the server and ban them.
Why should we trust you: I have been looking for a server i can help and this is the perfect one, it seems, to help out. I have never once hacked, spammed, griefed, etc.
What are your skills: An okay builder and very active on Minecraft.
Allisynn_1
08/07/2013 1:18 am
Level 1 : New Network
Admin
Ign: Allisynn
Skype(OPTIONAL): Maddy-kastel
Why should we choose you: I can help other players making sure they play a fair, fun game. I won't allow hackers on the server. If I see a hacker I would make sure they are hacking, then I would do 2 different things. 1. I would tell them to stop hacking if the hacking isn't a bad hack, if they don't stop or just put them back on I would ban them. 2. I would just hack them right away
Why should we trust you: I have never griefed, I am trustworthy, and I WILL help the server.
What are your skills: For Minecraft : Building. IRL : Art
ccardamone
08/07/2013 1:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Name: Caroline ( But most people call me C or Cc )
In-Game Name: ccardamone
Why you want to be a Co-Owner / Admin :
First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of co-owner on 5 servers, mod on 6 servers, and admin on 3, although unfortunately they have been shut down due to inactivity. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be a co-owner or admin because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.
You should pick me because I can stop the rule breakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on. I feel positivity and politeness coming from your server.
What you will do to help the server: I would help the server by developing more structures around the server thus making it better looking, make it not only a PvP, server but also with factions..
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years, admin on three servers, mod on 6 and co-owner on 5 that had been shut down.
Can you advertise well for us?: Yes, I advertised about 3 servers now that are developing and it boosted their players by a bunch in the first few hours.
Will you do your duties to help: Yes, I will help around the server.
What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not to: I will talk to admins and staff online to discuss about him, if there is no staff online, I will kick him. However if he continues I will eventually ban him.
Rate: I can play Minecraft pretty much all day, unless I'm busy. I'll let you know when I'm busy, of course.
Builder rate: 8.5-9/10- ish.
Personality: Friendly, helpful, good academically, loyal, honest, compassion, respectful.
Extra: I do have a mic in the pc, but the pc makes areally annoying sound sometimes, and it might be found hard to hear what I say. I've never been banned, unless banning for fun is seen as banned for real. And I know it says co-owner, but anything would be great.

Thanks for your time and your consideration.
Sincerely,
Cc
kenspin3
08/07/2013 1:15 am
Head-Admin:

Ign: kenspin3

Skype(OPTIONAL): kenspin3

Why should we choose you: I am a very caring and kind person. I always take everyone into consideration and I will never ignore anybody no matter who they are. I am always willing to answer anybody's questions be it big or small. I am very trustworthy and very experienced with being a part of the staff for a server. I have been Mod on 4, and Admin on 2 other servers. I am really fair and calm when it comes to dealing with other people like rule breakers. I am always really kind and will give 3 chances to someone before they get punished for breaking a rule. I will always enforce the rules seriously. My maturity level is really high because I never fool around when big things are happening and that the same time, I am really fun and charming to talk and play with. I never get into fights and I never make enemies, but friends. I am really good with working with people because I am always really kind and caring. Other players never see me as an enemy but they see me as a friend and guide to look up to. I am always ready for the task and responsibility of being a part of the staff for this server and I will always be there to help in the time of need.

Why should we trust you: I will never in my entire life grief anybody, I fell really bad for the people that have to go through the work of doing very hard working stuff and I cannot stand the sight of another person even betraying another server and griefing it. As I said I am really mature and I personally think that betraying such a great server and griefing it is very immature and will totally get me no where in life. I have witnessed other servers being griefed and I myself have also experienced something as worse as this, I have felt what it must have felt like to get betrayed by another staff member and ultimately destroying your entire server that you have worked so hard for.

What are your skills: I am pretty skilled when dealing with people. I never get into fights and I am always really good when breaking up fights and punishing the rules breakers. I have to say that I am a "people person" because I always love making friends with other people and helping the newer players around. I know a decent amount of Wolrd Edit so I can build some minor things for the server so that it can be improved.
megadethman12
08/07/2013 1:05 am
IGN: Dasfenster

Email: Brandon.skelly5@gmail.com

Position Applying for:(Moderator)

Time Pledged to server:
Well i do have school coming up and it is grade 12 so probably 1 hr a day, but to be honest i'm not giving up my education for minecraft.. lolI would try to donate when i can but if its by credit card it will take me longer than if i can msg in payments. *VIA Text message*

Why Would You Be Good For Our Server?
I owned a server for about two months before my friends and I went our own separate ways. We had up to 5 people on at once, all of the people i let play on the server. I was the only admin on the server, besides a friend of mine that helped me keep peace when I wasn't on. I didn't do too much with code or configurations, but we had the basic permissions for everyone. After I closed the server, I was appointed Admin on a small server that had about 17 people on at one time a pretty good amount of time, but the server closed down soon after. Experiences on that server included various worldguard and worldedit usage, promoting, doing lots and lots with war plugin, making ranks, and as usual, resolving conflicts/ fixing griefs (all that FUN stuff). I was also admin on the old server before 'the event' happened.

What are you good at?
Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become (mod/admin) to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. What I could bring to the server: I could bring my commitment, I would try my very best to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience. Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that they have.
MADE MY OWN APP LOL SORRY IT THE ONE I USE FOR APPLY TO ALL SERVERS
Madam_Power
08/07/2013 1:03 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Head-Admin

Ign:My Ign is MadamMum

Skype(OPTIONAL): No sorry I dont have skype

Why should we choose you: In the past I have been staff on lots of servers over a period of 2 years and I havent been staff for awhile now and I want to get back to being staff and Helping people out. I also am a very good Builder [click my name] I have built many spawns and I can also handle situations very well I also get along with people really well and I know what people want.

Why should we trust you: I am loyal Trustworthy and have all the skills for the job why should you trust me Its your choice and your decision make wise ones and I may seem young but As i said im very mature

What are your skills: Building Especially, Helping people out with Building ,situations and problems. I also know a fair share about plugins and can work out the commands for a better communites for the server.

How long per day: Around 1-4 hours today normaly 2 hours a day So I think I have alot of time to play on the server.

Experience with being staff: I have been staff on 4 servers and 1 Was long term for a 14 months But the Owner moved countries and the server shut down we averaged 50 players at a time. 2. was only for 2 weeks cause the owner said " You are abusing your powers" and banned me for tping a guy to spawn cause he didnt know the command and I told him but he woudlent listen and the other times were only breafly.
ajs333
08/07/2013 12:50 am
Hey can you code plugins?? If so add me on skype alex.semler3 I'm looking for a coder!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome