Popular Server looking for Staff ?

VoorimTheElf's Avatar VoorimTheElf3/21/13 5:47 am
1 emeralds 163 1
3/21/2013 12:42 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hey Reader !

I'm a very experienced Minecrafter looking for a job to do in my free time. I have had a lot of experience with server owning, Working as a ADMIN, Working as a MOD and also I'm quiet well known in the Minecraft world. I have provided an application form that I made up just so that you can get to know a little about me.

IF you are looking to hire me PLEASE don't post it in a reply, rather send me a Private Message. Its more organized and more professional.

Thank you and here is my Application:

Name
voorim

Why I think I'm suitable for the "Moderator" Job?
Well I'm very mature and I have recently hit puberty which means I have means I think I'm mature enough to handle being MOD. I have also had MOD and ADMIN experience so this is not new to me. I'm very mature and active on Minecraft and know what it takes to keep a server safe from noobs and trollers.

Why can you trust me with the permissions?
Well first of all like I said I'm mature enough to handle MOD so I guess beinging trusted with perms will not be that hard to. I know most of the plugins and prems + I also know alot of ADMIN and MOD commands with servers. I have experience of owning servers so I also know how to set one up and all the basic plugins and commands for that.

Would I help players out on the forums?
Yes well since I'm applying for MOD/ADMIN I kind of have to now so I will try my best to keep the forums safe from noobs and answer any FAQ that may come threw.

How often would I play on the server?
I will try put about 4-5 hrs of Play time on the server if I get accepted.

What country do I live in?
I live in South Africa .

How old am I?

Would I vote daily?
Yes!
VoorimTheElf
Level 29 : Expert Goblin