PreciouaPvP 24/7 [Factions][MCMMO]Staff Recruitement [OPEN

youlef1999's Avatar youlef199911/25/13 12:12 pm
11/25/2013 1:45 pm
87iq's Avatar 87iq
Hello, my name is Youlef

On PreciousPvP, we have a pot of cool features, but I can't do it alone. I will be in need of the following:

-1 Head-Admin [Open] 1 left
-2 Admins [Open] 2 left
-1 Head-Mod [Open] 2 left
-3 Moderators [Open] 1 left
-4 Builders [Open] 4 left

If applying for head Admin or Admin:

-Must vote 3X a week
-advertise
-And have a Skype.

If applying for Head Mod or mod:

-Vote 3X a week
-Have knowledge with commands

If applying for builder:

-You must show me your builds

Good Luck, Make your own application
youlef1999
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2013 1:45 pm
Level 26 : Expert Skinner
87iq
Made a Thread Done a vote Hoping it did sent
11/25/2013 1:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Jaocb74670
Alrighty.
11/25/2013 1:37 pm
youlef1999
I think you should be staff

/pending
11/25/2013 1:33 pm
Jaocb74670
And me?
11/25/2013 1:33 pm
87iq
Okay
11/25/2013 1:31 pm
youlef1999
Please vote on the link on home page and please introduce your self on the forums

Accepted as mod
11/25/2013 1:30 pm
87iq
Thx
11/25/2013 1:20 pm
87iq
I always Say they are calling themselves it but I only say that in my mind and no your server has got to be awesome with an Great Guy like you owning it
BTW I joined your Website
11/25/2013 1:17 pm
youlef1999
A loy a lot of good people will be accepted later and really call me a "bitch" and say my server sucks well its not even on
11/25/2013 1:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
kevin752
Bitch your server sucks dick faggot
11/25/2013 1:12 pm
Jaocb74670
Sorry for not abiding by the format,Hope it doesnt decrease my odds.

Applying for:Admin/Head-Admin

Ign:Jacob74670

Name:Jacob

Skype:(chatting only,notneeded)ClickControl,Feel free to skype me whenever for further events on the server ect....(If Accepted)

Experience:I Have been staff a numerous amounts of times,So i have plenty of experience,Not just as a admin,Probably every position imaginable.I am a very responsiable,And trustworthy person,Thats something most admins dont possess,They dont turn out as their apps make them appere.I Have been admin on couple server,I Know how responiable it takes to be a good admin,I have been Moderator on a 24/7 200 slot server but it closed due to lack of donations.Also i have owned my own server,It was very sucessful,But it also closed due to not enough donations.What i am saying is i am very experienced at every positions.I Know all the commands fluintly.

If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on:I would investigate and if i knew they were hacking,I Would kick,Then i would take matters into my own hands and Notify a owner on skype if that option was possable.

Why should we let you be trial-admin?:Because i would like to prove myself,I Think i have what it takes to be a admin on your server.I Also posses something most admin dont,I Am very trustworthy,And deticated.Also ilove to help people with there problems.And i would try my best to help each and every player to make their minecraft experience the best it can be.Also i would help build the Community.

What can you do for the server?:Like i said i can build the community.And i can help find friendly,Deticated players for your server.

How long can you be on the server each day?:Right now school is my number 1 priority,So about 2-5 hours on weekdays,And on weekends usally as much as needed.

Other Info:Nope,

Thanks hope you take my app into consideration and accept me!

-Jacob
11/25/2013 1:06 pm
87iq
STAFF APPLICATION

Name:Connor
IGN:Hybreedprotector
Applying For: Anything you shall want to give me Because I am not here to Beg I am here To help
Experience:Lvl30 Lol Jk I have been Mod for 3 Servers Admin for 2 and Builder for 1 You See a Persons House has been Griefed (Or they Reported they had been griefed) What do you do?:I help that Person Fix the House/Build and Work my Hardest to Find the Griefer and Once I do Find them I will Punish them Don't Play Mr Naughty
Someone Is Begging For OP or GM1 What do you do:Tell them to stop it in a Polite Way and if they do not Listen Temporary Ban Or Jail for a Long Amount Of Time
Someone Breaks the Rules What do you do:Punish them Big Time
Why Should you Choose me?:Because I can Give the Server Great Ideas,I am Fun to Have Around,I Know Just the Sort Of thing People need when there in a Bad/sad Mood,I am Very Good at Helping/Pimping Builds (Surprising for my age I think),I am Good at Sorting out Arguments,I know how to use Many Commands
Name 5 Plugins you know:
Essentials Spawns
Essentials
WorldGuard
IConomy
ChestShop
Any Other Information we Might need to know?:I might not be able to be active these days Tueday,Thursday,Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you Enjoyed Reading my Application
I hope to Work with you and your Server Soon
Yours Sincerely
-HybreedProtector-
11/25/2013 1:22 pm
youlef1999
Accepted
11/25/2013 1:00 pm
youlef1999
Admin rank have been reset due to rebellious behavior
11/25/2013 12:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kellan g
POSITION: MOD

USERNAME: kellang

WHY I AM THE SWAGGIEST PERSON FOR THE JOB:
i have been playing minecraft since like early beta and stuff and im just a really nice guy with a lot of swag and i already applied on your website and talked to you. so yeah. my skype is kellan.gerken
11/25/2013 12:47 pm
youlef1999
Denied
11/25/2013 12:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
kevin752
In Game Name: gravedigger19

I have teamspeak as well

Daily hours you can grant: 2-5 hours a day

I first joined the server a few weeks ago

What you can do to help us out: I can help out with building structures. (E.g. Arenas or warps. I will not say spawn as you already have a good one.) I can help by settling disputes with players and catching hackers and settling disputes about hackers. I can help with making new players feel welcome. I can help settling disputes with staff and players alike. I have a good knowledge of in game commands and can help other staff with commands. I can tell by looking at videos if it is hacks or not. You instantly know if someone is hacking if they eat while hitting. If someone were to spam, I would warn them and tell them to stop. If they continue I would warn them a second time. If this continues I would mute them. If someone makes a racist comment, I would warn them. If they do it again I would (with elder staff's permission) ban them. If I find someone who is breaking the rules, I would record it/get proof. I will put effort into everything, respect players and staff alike, I will make new people feel welcome and help them settle into the server. I want new players to feel happy and to feel settled. I will try and be the mod that is online when no other staff members are online so I can extend the limit of myself helping. Since I have made this application there has been multiple days when there was no staff member on with about 30 members on, inculding myself. If I were staff then I could have helped the players with basic things such as catching hackers, stopping spam. I want to prove I can inforce these rules and make sure that everyone follows these rules. I can contribute many different suggestions which can help this server improve and grow. I can help gain new members by being friendly, helpful and answering their questions. This will make sure that they feel welcomed and are intrigued to stay on your server and enjoy it's benefits along with the other members. I will be fair to everyone and respect everyone in the same way as I would you. I will make sure that I do my job as Moderator to the best of my ability. Rules will be inforced and followed. I will insure this. I am only one person and I cannot stop every rule breaker. However, I can make large steps by catching hackers, abusers and dupers.

Staff history (Past ranks/Other servers): I have been staff on MANY servers. I have been mod on many, I have tried my hardest on all of them. I have been admin on 3 servers. And lastly, Co-Owner/Owner on 2. If I am staff I try hard and put 110% effort into everything that I do and everything that needs doing in the server.

Why do you think you should be staff: I believe I should be staff as I dedicate time into things unlike other slackers who just get staff for donating or something, but i am never been given the opportunity to become staff staff. I am dedicated to all servers that I am staff on and I don't abuse. I make sure I make the right decisions and know what my consequences will be when I make these choices. I noticed some great structures that reflected the architectural finesse of the players who have settled in your server; and the way new people are captivated by the server. I myself used to have a server of my own. It started out as a small one for me and a couple friends, and soon grew into a server which had about 8-10 people at any given time. Unfortunately, I couldn’t keep it going because of financial issues. However, I was soon given a position as operator in yet another server. I took hours out of my day to perfect the spawn. I do not ask for a certain staff position, and leave it up to you to put me where you need me, if you choose me as a good candidate. I always try to make new players welcome and answer all questions they have. I know how to tell if someone is hacking with certain hacks. E.g. Kill Aura/ForceField - I know if they are using this hack as they would twitch and eat a god apple while hitting. X-Ray - If someone is mining in a completely random direction and finding bases that are unclaimed this is obvious X-Ray. ESP/Tracers - You can tell if someone is using these hacks if they are running to someone who is somewhere sneaking. This only applies if the person doesn't see them run to where they have went. Although, this can also be classed as X-Ray. I have a good knowledge of punishments which I feel are fair however, I will change my thoughts to suit your preferences. I have alot of ideas which could help improve servers. I still have many ideas and am willing to share them and put them forward. If I get into the staff team, I will try and Co-Operate and forget everything that has happened between myself and my fellow staff during PvP etc... I want to prove that if you just give me one chance, I will prove that I can be one of the very bets staff members you could ever possibly get. I will feel privileged if you would allow me into your staff and give me the ability to help you move this server forward even more that it has. I have seen and learnt from the older staff members mistakes. I could rhyme off almost every single owner that has existed on other servers. I know what is against the rules and what I am able to do while I am staff. I will make the right choices. I will respect elder staff and do as they want me to. I will be mature and respective. I will make all players feel welcome to the server and make sure they enjoy their time on your server. I am open to suggestions and I can take criticism. I make sure I base my decisions on what the other staff members, and most importantly, members want. I will answer questions and respect members. I always post in the forums and check them. I will contribute towards the players, the staff members and the server.

Background information, about yourself: My name is Adam. I am 13 years old. I enjoy playing basketball and football. I also enjoy going outside with my friends in real life. I enjoy jumping rivers and climbing trees. I also play Xbox360. (Games such as Call of Duty, Halo 3/4, GTA 5 and sometimes Minecraft 360 Edition. I play Minecraft on the PC often. The main server I play is T-PvP.

Extra (More details, higher chance): I am a trustworthy and sensible person when I need to be. I don't abuse and try and make the right decisions. I co-operate with fellow staff members and make sure that if I am doing something, either you or a staff member agrees I want to prove to you and everyone on the server that I am a good candidate for staff and show I am trustworthy. I am active and I am on almost every day. The only reason you may think I am inactive is that I am from the United states and therefore, a different timezone. However, I try hard and work hard. I work thoroughly and make time for everything. If I am accepted into the staff I will be extremely happy. I will try hard for you and the server. I try and be positive and not be serious, however, when I need to be I will be serious. I hope you take my staff application into consideration. I believe that players should be happy and enjoy their time will playing on the server. I will ensure that this happens. I understand when to be relaxed and have a joke and I know when to be serious and focused. I will work hard to ensure that EVERYONE has a great time on your server. My knowledge of basic commands is good and I can use a few advanced commands. I have many ideas which can help and benefit the server. I make sure that I am friendly with all my fellow staff members. I make my own choices and decisions. HOWEVER, I respect others opinions as well and I am open to debate and change my thoughts. I make my reasons clear. I am good at catching abusers/hackers. I have a good knowledge of techniques of which to catch the abusers and hackers. I know instantly if someone has a Sharpness 127. This is due the hacked clients and people abuse this by selling them to people who are willing to buy them. I will try my best to stop these cheaters. I help with new ideas on the server. I have a very good amount of fresh ideas which could benefit the server a lot. I will make sure that during the United states afternoon and evenings I am active as most of the time not one staff member is online. I truly believe and know that if I am given one chance, I can prove I have what it takes.
11/25/2013 12:42 pm
youlef1999
Denied, You are a liar.
11/25/2013 12:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
skaterboying
MODERATOR APPLICATION
Name: Hunter Simpson

IGN: Skaterboying

Mauturity Level (1/10): 9 I Like To Have Fun Sometimes

Experience: I Have Been Moderator On 3 Servers Admin On 1 And Co-Owner On 1

Why Should You Become Moderator: Because I Am Good At Helping Servers Grow And I Stick To My Responsiblitys And Go On Minecraft A Lot So I Would Be Moderating Your Server A Lot And I Am Great With Players I know How To Handle Situations.

Would You Vote 3x A Week?: No I Wouldnt I Would Vote 7x a Week

Thankyou For Reading My Application I Hope You Take It Under Consideration
11/25/2013 12:35 pm
youlef1999
Another perfect application
Accepted
Please join our website: preciouspvp.enjin.com
11/25/2013 12:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Marine66
IGN:belldandy66

Position: head-mod

why?: looking for new server as mine got DDOSd down and destroyed,

experiance: i used to own a 24/7 server. got too expencive due to all the DDOS costs to repair. know all commands.

11/25/2013 12:40 pm
youlef1999
Denied, please Make it longer
11/25/2013 12:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
KappaSlig
IGN
_ImaCutYou

What rank would you like to apply for?
I would love to be an Administrator on your server.

Why would you like to be staff?
Well, I love helping players out. Whenever I help someone out I get a weird sense of joy in my body. And I also love helping out the other server staff with building, commands, and other things!

Why do you deserve this spot?
I think I would be a great addition to your server's staff! I personally love helping others, and I think (personally) I'm a decent builder! I am a great social person, and I would always be monitoring the chat for any crude language and what not.

What would you do for the server
Well, just like I said up there^^ I think I would help out with the chat more than anything, as well as building, if the builders are offline and you need help.

Skype name
oMissKrissyo

EXTRAS:
Could you please add in the IP if you decline/accept me? Thanks! <3
11/25/2013 12:23 pm
youlef1999
This is exactly the type of people I want.

Accepted

Please accept my Skype request and register on: preciouspvp.enjin.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome