Prison server Need some beta testers. Maybe staff

Mistklmusic's Avatar Mistklmusic8/31/13 12:12 am
1 emeralds 184 5
8/31/2013 4:42 pm
Spiehole's Avatar Spiehole
Techphase

I am currently the owner of a server chain. While we are only going to launch with a prison server, we have a Skyblock server all ready as well as a minigames server that can be launched. We want to only stick with the prison and the Skyblock for now so we get a player base. After we feel the server is running fine, we will launch the minigames server. Soon after that will come a create plots server. More info below.

Prison
Click to reveal
The prison server is what we're hoping will be the most successful, as to why we are releasing this first. The prison will include five main ranks; Dblock, Cblock, Bblock, Ablock, and Free. The starting rank is Dblock. Dblock has access to ores, including iron and coal(mineral). They have a mine with wood available to them (oak). The players collect the items and sell them for money. Money can be used for buying tools, buying food, renting cells, or ranking up. Each rank up requires more money. Yes when you rank up you are allowed access to richer mines, different varieties of ore/minerals and new farming methods. The last time you may rank up is going to free. Being free means you are no longer allowed in the prison and you are off to a normal survival world. There may or may not be a secret market that is only available to players and maybe some free people but you know... its hidden from the staff.

You are allowed access to other servers during your time at the Techphase Prison

You can visit our website, Techphase.net

To cut to the point, we need beta testers. Look below for the server ip.

IP Address:
play.Techphase.net

Log on tell Mistklmusic that you want to be a beta tester. (Beta testers will receive a gift in the full release.)
Mistklmusic
Level 1 : New Miner