[6gb RAM] Prison Server needs Guards/Mods

mikee3468's Avatar mikee346811/5/13 7:11 pm
1/23/2014 10:21 pm
toy_bickler's Avatar toy_bickler
Hello Everyone my name is mikee3468 but most people know me as Vin. I am the Owner of zPrison Prison server which is the 15th top prison server at the moment on PMC. It has come to my attention that in the two weeks since we started we have gotten more popular that I can handle so I need some people to help me keep everyone in order.

You can apply for guard with this application:

Name:
How long can you play per day:
Can you donate:
1-10 how good are you at PvP:
what is the command to jail players for five minutes in jail 1:
what is a guards job:
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail):

You can apply for moderator with this application:

Name:
How long can you play per day:
What is a moderators job:
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes:
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail):
Do you have Skype if so:

Thank you to everyone who is going to apply you are greatly needed if you would like to check the server out first just check out my profile it is the first thing listed there. Don't come on and ask me to check you application though or it will be an automatic reject.
mikee3468
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

toy_bickler
01/23/2014 10:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Liam
IGN: allcakisgone
How long can you play per day: 2 hours on weekdays and <2 hours on weekends.
Can you donate: Maybe a little.
1-10 how good are you at PvP: 8
what is the command to jail players for five minutes in jail 1:/jail <Their Name> 5 Jail 1
what is a guards job: to keep the server clear of hackers and illegal items.
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): Yes. Clax craft (currently down), Dream Raid, jmineserver, and a tons more that are either dead or down.
My Skype if you need it is: The Last Cake
greenmarshalking
01/23/2014 9:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: N/A
IGN: greenmarshal
How long can you play per day: 1-6 hours
Can you donate: Maybe
1-10 how good are you at PvP: Pretty good I have a few strategy's
what is the command to jail players for five minutes in jail 1: /jail (steve) 5m
what is a guards job: To guard players from pvpers, take away peoples weapons, and pervert abuse
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): Yes I am currently and admin on another server http://narcoticsmc.enjin.com/
ALTONGAMER123
11/10/2013 5:53 am
Name: Joe
IGN: ALTONGAMER
How long can you play per day: 2-3 hours (a lot more at weekends)
Can you donate: I'm afraid not
1-10 how good are you at PvP: 7-8
what is the command to jail players for five minutes in jail 1: /jail [player name] 5m j: Jail1
what is a guards job: To enforce the rules of the prison and keep order between the inmates
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): I have never been a guard before but I have been an admin on mcbd.com (server is not up at the moment though)

Thanks for reading
Rene Frlan
11/10/2013 5:25 am
Name:Rene Frlan
IGN:_ReneF_
How long can you play per day:10 hours
What is a moderators job:Realy
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes:/mute name (amaunt)
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail):Yes ask karim (his name on skype)
Do you have Skype if so:yes rene.frlan
xFiive
11/10/2013 4:41 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Creeper Hugger
Name:Sorry I can't is private [I'll tell you if I am accepted
IGN:King_Mario81
How long can you play per day:4-6 hours
Can you donate:Yes I can
1-10 how good are you at PvP:Well 9 nobody is perfect
what is the command to jail players for five minutes in jail 1:./jail [player] [Jail 1] 300
what is a guards job:To take contrabanded items and to protect server from hacking
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail):Dead Killer Prison (IP : 208.117.11.136:25670 ) I am op there

If I accepted PM me IP
kyle415
11/10/2013 4:25 am
Please look into this file we tryed to get a screenie of him hacking again but it was hard Crad as a KnockBack X Stick and he didnt get knockBacked A BIT so i think you should reivew this file
wdude65
11/08/2013 6:49 am
Sorry, I can play more than an hour but the reason I wrote that was because of my exams, they just ended which allows me to play more, Is 2-3 hours fine as 3 may be my maximum on weekdays. On weekends however, I may be able to play 12-15 hours
Sakleysi
11/06/2013 7:22 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Name:Austin
IGN:clonehero
How long can you play per day:about 3 hours on week days on 5 hours on weekends
What is a moderators job: a moderators job is to enforce the servers rules and be a role model to the other players on the server
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes: /mute steve 5 min
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): I have been a moderator on a server called Modern Craft but I have no proof. I also own a server called MinerRealms
Do you have Skype if so: mrclonehero
Carter991
11/06/2013 7:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Name:Carter
IGN:CarterCarpentier
How long can you play per day:5-8 Hours!
Can you donate: Maybe... depends how i like the server!
1-10 how good are you at PvP: 10/10 Very good at PvP
what is the command to jail players for five minutes in jail 1:/jail (Name) (Time) Jail1 (Reason)
what is a guards job: A guards job is to Stop Players from using illegal items On the server and to protect the weak so they can become higher ranked People!
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): I have been staff on 2 prison servers! The one i owned was iprison and i looked at the logs 1257 total people joined the servers (Not to shabby) But about 3 months ago it went down . And the second i was Head-Guard on BreakOut Prison until it got shut down...

Thanks for reading my application!
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/06/2013 6:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Mike
IGN: kingtaco124
How Long You Can Play Per Day: Depends on homework. I would say about 4 hours on weekdays. 9 hours on weekends
What is a moderators job: There Job is to make sure everyone is following the rules and playing fairly. There are keeping the server safe not to be hacked, griefied, etc

How to mute player steve for 5min: /mute steve (minutes/seconds. in this case 5min)
Have you been staff before: Yes, on 3 others servers but 2 are closed. Add me on skype and i will tell you
Regnozes2431
11/06/2013 6:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
IGN:Regnozes
How long can you play per day:2 hours on the week days, and 3-4 on weekends, i have basketball so it MIGHT change i dont know yet
What is a moderators job: A moderators job is to moderate the server. Basically to watch over it. We do not have the same perms or authority as the admins but we have the same responsabily, keeping the server safe. We carry out the rules to what we can do and fix any issues we can at the moment. Same as players, we must follow the rules, we can't hack, grief, ask for ranks or Op or items.Moderator to me is just a admin in training that may or may not ever be ranked up to admin, but if you are good enough, you just might!
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes: Depends, ive seen a plugin that can mute for minutes and one for seconds, you would do /mute steve {amount of seconds} or /mute steve {amount of minutes}.
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail):I have and i will tell you the ip over skype, it is called expozzcraft i was a Dev on it, but got demoted due to hireing new devs but i applied again and they are considering it!
Do you have Skype if so:Jarod.Salvo
wdude65
11/06/2013 12:04 pm
Name: Abdul
IGN: wdude65
How long can you play per day: 1 hour
What is a moderators job: To help the community of the server.
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes: /mut steve 5
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): Yes, I shall give you IP on skype
Do you have Skype if so: wdude65
rolex1
11/06/2013 12:00 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Magical Boy
Do you need builders at all?
EagleEye7777777
11/06/2013 11:37 am
Name:Joseph
IGN:EagleEye7777777
How long can you play per day:An hour however I do also have to moderate another server.
What is a moderators job:A moderators job is to ceep a server running smoothly
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes:Depends on the plugin
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail):Yes on a server calf beta mc.I will give proof if you need it
Do you have Skype if so:I don't have skype
mikee3468
11/08/2013 12:18 am
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
Sorry rejected because of some spelling errors and you already are staff on another server and can't dedicate enough time to ours.
FlippFloppDo you need builders at all?

yes just message me your Skype and I will add you and we can talk about it.
wdude65Name: Abdul
IGN: wdude65
How long can you play per day: 1 hour
What is a moderators job: To help the community of the server.
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes: /mut steve 5
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): Yes, I shall give you IP on skype
Do you have Skype if so: wdude65

I'm sorry but we need moderators to be able to play for longer than 1 hour a day
Regnozes2431Age:15
IGN:Regnozes
How long can you play per day:2 hours on the week days, and 3-4 on weekends, i have basketball so it MIGHT change i dont know yet
What is a moderators job: A moderators job is to moderate the server. Basically to watch over it. We do not have the same perms or authority as the admins but we have the same responsabily, keeping the server safe. We carry out the rules to what we can do and fix any issues we can at the moment. Same as players, we must follow the rules, we can't hack, grief, ask for ranks or Op or items.Moderator to me is just a admin in training that may or may not ever be ranked up to admin, but if you are good enough, you just might!
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes: Depends, ive seen a plugin that can mute for minutes and one for seconds, you would do /mute steve {amount of seconds} or /mute steve {amount of minutes}.
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail):I have and i will tell you the ip over skype, it is called expozzcraft i was a Dev on it, but got demoted due to hireing new devs but i applied again and they are considering it!
Do you have Skype if so:Jarod.Salvo

I'm sorry but you had a few spelling errors and now enough playtime
kingtacoDoesStuffName: Mike
IGN: kingtaco124
How Long You Can Play Per Day: Depends on homework. I would say about 4 hours on weekdays. 9 hours on weekends
What is a moderators job: There Job is to make sure everyone is following the rules and playing fairly. There are keeping the server safe not to be hacked, griefied, etc

How to mute player steve for 5min: /mute steve (minutes/seconds. in this case 5min)
Have you been staff before: Yes, on 3 others servers but 2 are closed. Add me on skype and i will tell you

I will let you know if you get accepted via Skype thank you for applying.
Carter991Name:Carter
IGN:CarterCarpentier
How long can you play per day:5-8 Hours!
Can you donate: Maybe... depends how i like the server!
1-10 how good are you at PvP: 10/10 Very good at PvP
what is the command to jail players for five minutes in jail 1:/jail (Name) (Time) Jail1 (Reason)
what is a guards job: A guards job is to Stop Players from using illegal items On the server and to protect the weak so they can become higher ranked People!
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): I have been staff on 2 prison servers! The one i owned was iprison and i looked at the logs 1257 total people joined the servers (Not to shabby) But about 3 months ago it went down . And the second i was Head-Guard on BreakOut Prison until it got shut down...

Thanks for reading my application!

I will let you know via Skype if you are accepted.
CloneheroName:Austin
IGN:clonehero
How long can you play per day:about 3 hours on week days on 5 hours on weekends
What is a moderators job: a moderators job is to enforce the servers rules and be a role model to the other players on the server
how do you mute the player "steve" for 5 minutes: /mute steve 5 min
Have you been staff before (must have PROOF if you don't automatic fail): I have been a moderator on a server called Modern Craft but I have no proof. I also own a server called MinerRealms
Do you have Skype if so: mrclonehero

Sorry but if you own a server you shouldn't be applying for staff on others work on improving your own.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome