Private Server

TheGreenCreeper0's Avatar TheGreenCreeper09/11/17 12:44 pm
2 emeralds 204 3
9/12/2017 1:08 am
SaltyMeowingCat's Avatar SaltyMeowingCat
Hey, I need a little help starting a private server with my friend, she says its fine and she'll get a realms subscription but I don't want her to waste money on something we could get for free. So here I am! :D
all I really need is a little instruction on how to set it up, a lot of people say you need hamachi, but I don't want to use that either, could anyone please tell me if its even possible to run a private server without some third-party program?

-TheGreenCreeper0
TheGreenCreeper0
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SaltyMeowingCat
09/12/2017 1:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I really do recommend https://aternos.org/en/ it's a good minecraft server hosting, you can get to choose the version, install plugins, and even load in mods! I really do recommend it! I have played before with a friend, anyways, I wish you the best to you!
Xyrogenic
09/11/2017 10:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I've set up my own server before for my brothers and my self, I'd be willing to help though I'm frequently short on time. I have Java experience albeit very limited. (I'm pretty much a beginner though I've managed to finish at least 1 mod.) so perhaps I'd even be able to help with plugins. (when I've got time)
jordynegen11
09/11/2017 4:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
You need a server?? Take a look at www.finalhosting.nl

Why us?
- Free IPv4 address (no port)
- Free subdomein
- Hosted on dedicated blade servers
- DDR4 RAM

Starting from 0,88 euro per month!
Planet Minecraft

Website