Private youtube server looking for builders!

tripleseven's Avatar tripleseven3/17/13 2:34 pm
4/10/2013 2:29 am
tom101_12's Avatar tom101_12
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC SERVER, AND THIS IS NOT A GRIEF TOLERANT SERVER IN THE LEAST! IF YOU ARE CAUGHT GRIEFING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM THAT MAKES ANY MARGINALLY SMALL OR LARGE THING IN THE LIFE OF ANYONE ON THE SERVER NOT ENJOYABLE BY ANY MEANS THEN YOU WILL NOT BE LET BACK INTO THE SERVER!

Also, this is not the application for being in the videos that will be recorded on this server! The application for that can be found in my signature below! You CAN apply for both, but you will not necessarily get into both if you get into one.

This server is a privately ran Redstonehost server that is used for a youtube group to record minecraft related videos, but most members of the group have artistic skills on par with half-dead walruses holding broken paintbrushes lathered in urine while IN HELL. And so, I am giving you a chance to meet with some other awesome people in a grief-free environment in which you can build whatever-whenever so long as you also realize that you will be expected to help on the stages for videos when needed (you will be given credit for your work if you request such).

Now onto the important part! The application:
(here's a hint kiddies, I don't want to see the parentheses left in the application, and I will not look at it if they are left in there.)
(and also DO NOT post anything except an application in this forum! ANYTHING besides an application will COMPLETELY diminish your chances of being accepted! for further questions you may PM me, but do NOT PM me just to tell me to look at your post, I will get to it soon after it is posted and if it is not accepted, you won't get a PM from me, if it is accepted, you WILL get a PM from me.)

Click to reveal
Name: (whatever you go by)
IGN: (minecraft username)

Do you have a skype?: (I don't need to see your skype name unless I accept your app)
Do you have a microphone?:

Describe your building style in your own words: (if you write this answer in less than a sentence, you need to rewrite your entire app or do not submit it)

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: (basically how well you could fill in for whatever an ambiguous idea about a stage for one of the minecraft videos wouldn't tell you)

Now post links to builds you have previously made or have made for this app that you can PROVE you have built: (only submit links to things you can show that you have built, and trust me... I can tell if you're lying about building it)

With that said good luck and I hope to see a handful of you on the server within a week!
tripleseven
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/10/2013 2:29 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
tom101_12
Name: (whatever you go by)tom
IGN: (minecraft username)tom101_12

Do you have a skype?: (I don't need to see your skype name unless I accept your app)yes
Do you have a microphone?:yes

Describe your building style in your own words: (if you write this answer in less than a sentence, you need to rewrite your entire app or do not submit it)well my style is all i do medievil and modern i also do retro. i want to start streaming what i build because i do survival mega builds and that style is in between medieval and modern there are some different parts i do with things which make it look orginal

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: (basically how well you could fill in for whatever an ambiguous idea about a stage for one of the minecraft videos wouldn't tell you)probs 8/10

Now post links to builds you have previously made or have made for this app that you can PROVE you have built: (only submit links to things you can show that you have built, and trust me... I can tell if you're lying about building it)
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hobbit-wholes/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... m-1566178/

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... stlevania/ (MY BEST BUILD)
04/10/2013 2:18 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
dirtbiker44
Name: John Defoor
IGN: Jtowndragon
Do you have a skype?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Describe your building style in your own words: Ii would consider my building style Creative. i could build something then when im done. add something else on to it. When im building something i geuss im never really done. thats just all i can think of at that excact moment..

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: Basically If you tell me a what to make it out of i can make it. give me a vague description of what you want and what you made out of and it would be built in no time

04/09/2013 11:15 pm
tripleseven
Bump
03/28/2013 2:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ChelseaFX6
Name: Christian
IGN: Ludvigg

Do you have a skype?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Describe your building style in your own words: Resource expensive and time consuming. besides that, it basically varies with my mood.

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: I could certainly help in any video, and as far as building off a rough or vague idea, i would do some research first and then put in a solid effort.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... 6-tower-1/
03/27/2013 8:45 pm
tripleseven
bump, this is not a temporary thing (as a side note). this server isn't going anywhere and will be happy to accept any qualified people anytime in the near or not so near future to come!
03/25/2013 5:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith
NachoAvrGamer
Name: Drew

IGN: NachoAvrGamer

Do you have a skype?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Describe your building style in your own words: I like to build relatively large buildings, and I like to use leaves, stonebrick, netherbrick, wood (planks and logs), sandstone, quartz, and sometimes colored wool, the only thing i want to change is that I tend to use a lot of stonebrick. I also like to include lots of redstone contraptions in my builds.

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: I could build it pretty good, but it also depends on what the build is, which could make it look better or worse.

Now post links to builds you have previously made or have made for this app that you can PROVE you have built: I don't really have any proof of how good I can build, because i just got a new computer, and I (stupidly) forgot to transfer all my worlds in minecraft to my new computer. I hope this doesn't make it so I'm not accepted.

Well thanks for reading this (assuming you did) and I hope you accept me!!

Also, I'd love to help build for the videos, and I'd also probably record some things on my own if that's alright.
03/23/2013 8:32 am
tripleseven
bump
03/18/2013 1:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GersonakToo
Name: Alex
IGN: Gersonak

Do you have a skype?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Describe your building style in your own words: I used to do a lot of medieval but i go bored so moved onto a more modern style. I can adapt to most styles I need to use though.

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: Pretty good. Might take a bit of planning and idea confirmation.

Proofs and stuff : An "old" build of mine, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0MVNvSezM
03/18/2013 12:03 pm
Gamer2Specter
Name: Gary
IGN: gunner2gaz

Do you have a skype?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: no

Describe your building style in your own words: Strong medieval theme. when it comes future and modern buildings i can do fortifications well. Most of my creations have a sturdy look to them.

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: Pretty well, on a scale of 1-10 maybe a 7 to 8.

build proof---> http://imgur.com/a/kBFdZ
03/18/2013 11:21 am
tripleseven
bump
03/18/2013 3:07 am
McExp
Name: Mc or Tom
IGN: McExp

Mic: yes

My Building style can be call slow or very detailed work i mostly work on towers or even houses but i love doing stuff with red stone and i have a teammate who works with me on most of theses project whenever we get a lan network and he is chilled.

Youtube: yes ThomasBam i havent uploaded yet becuase im new and i want to do it with my partner in crime.
Teammates name: brodie

IGN: Broadsta100
03/18/2013 2:30 am
tripleseven
bump
03/17/2013 2:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
monstermasher123
Name: (whatever you go by) Monster
IGN: (minecraft username) monstermasher123

Do you have a skype?: (I don't need to see your skype name unless I accept your app) i dont have skype
Do you have a microphone?: No

Describe your building style in your own words: (if you write this answer in less than a sentence, you need to rewrite your entire app or do not submit it) exotic, small, bifg,fun and of course. HARD

How well could you build something if I could only give you a rough or vague idea of what I needed built: (basically how well you could fill in for whatever an ambiguous idea about a stage for one of the minecraft videos wouldn't tell you) i could help in all videos?

Now post links to builds you have previously made or have made for this app that you can PROVE you have built: (only submit links to things you can show that you have built, and trust me... I can tell if you're lying about building it) http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/speed-jumper/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/speed-jump-v1/
This is my hardest worked on : http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/dooms-mansion/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome