Professional Builders In-Need!

AaronEvil0's Avatar AaronEvil012/30/13 12:07 am
1 emeralds 117 6
1/1/2014 5:44 pm
AaronEvil0's Avatar AaronEvil0
=-~-= Cypress Prison =-~-=

Introduction :
Hello, pmc'rs. I'm looking for creative and dedicated builders! The server type is prison, and its going to be huge, A-Z ranks. I'm a daily livestreamer, and I'm starting a prison server for everyone. I have a big plan, and I cannot make it happen without some interesting and creative builders by my side and on duty! I'm not a strict person, I let the builders do their job and I have just some requirements. Each rank as just a mine, not any log or wood mine, so you don't have to worry about that part! Also you won't be making the mines, only the outer edge, which is 30x30 and middle is the mine. Every mine will need the letter of it, do describe which is which.

Why do I need builders?
Because, I cannot make an successful server without an beautiful spawn, and mines! Also it can help me focus on doing my work instead of building after making the perms.. etc work, while builders have the skills and are always there.

Wan't to be a Builder?
Well here is a short/medium application you can apply out for! Note this, you must have some pictures to show me your creativity and skills!

Click to reveal
How old are you? (Must be 13-14 years old!
Skype (Must have) (Don't need Mic):
Rate your maturity:
How dedicated to your job are you?
Give a description on your type of build:
What genre of building do you prefer?
How long can you be online for?

Description of the Server:
This server will be a dedicated open world prison server, with plots and ranks from A-Z. I have a Developer that will be doing perms, and builders need to build the mines, for him to add each mine, and make it for the ranked user to mine it. It's not out at public right now, but if you are on my livestream daily I tell the IP. So tune in if you wan't the IP ( http://www.twitch.tv/AaronEvil )
AaronEvil0
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect