|| Project Anarchy || Looking for Building Teams |||

DaySurvivalist's Avatar DaySurvivalist9/8/13 6:37 am
1 emeralds 160 2
9/8/2013 4:51 pm
MrNinjaMan's Avatar MrNinjaMan
[center][b][size=200]Welcome to the recruitment thread of [i]Project Anarchy![/size][/i][/b][/center]

[center][b][url]www.projecta.enjin.com[/url][/b][/center]

[size=150][color=#000080][b][center]Project Anarchy is a server project that is aimed to create a fully, or as much as possible, custom server. The main idea of it is somewhat similar to an mmorpg, but focused in pvp. The player in the game has to kill others to become better, OR they can kill monsters to train, but that is much slower. The server focuses on Attack and Defense levels, both gained by killing. You also get a soul every kill, which is used for weapons with special abilities, but that will be discussed some other day. Also, the server does not use the boring faction plugin, but rather uses a custom made Guilds plugin which makes gameplay WAY different. Now that is a quick and dirty summary of the server. So now to the main thing this thread is made for.[/center][/b][/color][/size]

[color=#4000BF][size=150][b][center]Seeing how the server is rather huge, and our team isn't the most creative in building, we need a builder team, or maybe even a few if they can cooperate. So, if you have a lot of creativity, and can build medieval FANTASY buildings, then be sure to apply. The payment can be discussed if we think you qualify. So only apply by this form, or we will not accept you.[/center][/b][/size][/color]

[size=150][i][center][b]Applying Form
1. : Builder team name:
2. : Amount of members in the team:
3. : How long have you been building:
4. : Portfolio, or example work:
5. : How fast can you build large scale buildings (eg. a Cathedral):
6. : Team captains Skype or Email:[/b][/center][/i][/size]
DaySurvivalist
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragonborn