PROTOMINE | Builders and Devs! | Join the team!

benets's Avatar benets7/2/17 2:52 am
7/17/2017 9:04 am
benets's Avatar benets
Hello,
I'm ProMinerOfMC, the founder of Protomine, a server in need of a strong, supportive, fair-minded staff team. I am offering a few positions, at least one of which should suit your skillset. Before getting onto the staff applications, let me tell you what my aim is for the server;

I'd like Protomine to be an all round server, which means ideally having the following gamemodes - Creative, Skyblock, Factions, Skywars, Towny and (hopefully) Bedwars.

The following are requirements and information for being staff on the server:
  • You will have to be 10 or over to apply for staff - please tell the truth. Please do not take this personally though, it's only because we don't want an 8 year old nuking the server spawn
  • You will have to be active at least 3 days a week - we understand that some of you are busy, and if you have any exams, studying etc. coming up, please let us know in advance.
  • We don't mind what time zone you are in, just keep in mind that my time zone is GMT+00:00.
  • If you disrespect or are rude to ANY players in ANY way, you will be demoted to a normal player and muted for at least a week, depending on the severity of your actions.
  • Please do NOT attempt to lie. We check your information with other servers - if you are found out being dishonest, you will be demoted to a normal player (if you have not yet been promoted) and muted for at least a week. You will then not be allowed to apply for staff for at least 2 months, but we may make some TINY exceptions in SOME cases.

Applications

• Mod Application [NOW CLOSED]
  • Click to reveal
    Moderator Application

Minecraft Username:
    Discord with four digit tag (optional):
    Skype Name (optional):
    Email (optional):
    Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?
    Name one hacked MC client:
    Why should we pick you?
    Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted:
    A player is being rude to lots of players. Do you:
    a. Permanently ban them
    b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on
    c. Kick them once without any warning
    d. Mute them for a week
  • Plugin Configurer/Developer Application
  • Click to reveal
    Plugin Config/Dev Application

Minecraft Username:
    Skype Name (optional):
    Email (optional):
    Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?
    Name two permission plugins:
    Why should we pick you?
    Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted:
    Can you code/develop plugins? If so, please list and give a link to them here:
    How much experience have you got with developing plugins?
    A player is using the /ban command on a lot of players. Do you:
    a. Ban them permanently
    b. Mute them permanently
    c. Temporarily mute the player and fix the permission problem
    d. Leave it for a mod
  • Builder Application
  • Click to reveal
    Builder Application

Minecraft Username:
    Skype Name (optional):
    Email (optional):
    Name one World-editing plugin or program:
    Do you have a special type of build style? We don't mind what it is:
    Why should we pick you?
    How much experience have you had building for other servers?
    Please provide 2 or more pictures of what you have built previously, or give us a link to your portfolio if you have one:
    Do you know how to use WorldGuard? If so, how much experience have you had with it?
  • YouTuber Application
  • Click to reveal
    YouTuber Application
    *please note you must have at least 100 subscribers and 5 videos

Minecraft Username (optional):
    Skype Name (optional):
    Email (optional):
    YouTube Name:
    Total number of subscribers:
    Total number of views:
    Total number of videos:
    What could you bring to our server?
    Link to two of your best videos:

If you think that you could be excellent at another role/job, feel free to type up an application down below for your role.

We hope you apply to help our server, Protomine

~ The Protomine Staff Team (Josh, Lewis, Charlie, Sam, Sean, Ben, Robbie and another Josh)

benets
Level 1 : New System

Create an account or sign in to comment.

benets
07/17/2017 9:04 am
Still accepting many more staff positions!
Apply now!
SwashDuckler
07/16/2017 5:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraft Username: earlrattus

Discord with four digit tag (optional): earlrattus#9717

Skype Name (optional): Rattuss (picture of rat with hat)

Email (optional): My email will be given to you personally if I am accepted.

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I have worked with many server in the past, but I recently got back into minecraft after quitting for about a year, so I do not remember the names.

Name one hacked MC client: Wurst, Wolfram. (I added two just to be extra, haha.)

Why should we pick you? I feel I can thoroughly enforce all rules in the server, and still do any server business with higher staff and just in general.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Not that I can remember, just simple warns on different servers.

I would choose, "b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on"

Thank you! I hope I can be accepted in the server staff position! If you need to contact me, message me on discord over skype, it doesn't really matter though.
benets
07/16/2017 5:46 am
Hello,
I'm happy to say that your Application has been Accepted, even though Moderator applications are now closed.
zachman13646
07/12/2017 3:37 am
Minecraft Username: Roareeh
Discord with four digit tag (optional): Roareeh #8149
Skype Name (optional): Zach Marsh
Email (optional): N/A
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I used to be the primary owner of a small to medium factions server (around 50- 70 players). Unfortunately due to cost I had to shut the server down.
Name one hacked MC client: Wurst
Why should we pick you? I am a very dedicated player and fair person. I love the challenge of building new servers up, and building up a dedicated player base. I have a large amount of experience with servers and know how to make a great server.
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: No
a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week
benets
07/16/2017 2:15 am
Hello Zach,
I'm sorry to say that Moderator applications are now closed. But if you have a passion for building, feel free to apply for our Builder position.

~ Josh // ProMinerOfMC
benets
07/12/2017 2:33 am
Thanks you Pinda4Life and ItsCxis for applying, but I'm afraid to say that Moderator applications are now CLOSED!

We still need many more Builders and a few YouTubers and a few Minigame Configurers - apply NOW!
JJess_E
07/11/2017 2:55 am
This might sound bad but I need the IP
ItsChxis
07/10/2017 5:57 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: ItsChxis
Discord with four digit tag (optional): ItsChxis#6324
Skype Name (optional): garciaachris05@gmail.com
Email (optional): garciaachris05@gmail.com
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? : Yes I have, I was once a mod in a server. But sadly the server shut down :/
Name one hacked MC client: Impact
Why should we pick you?: I am very helpful and whenever a player needs help I am always there to guide them.
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: nope, none at all
a. Permanently ban them
seems reasonable to warn them, and temp-ban if they carry on. sometimes they carry on with bad language.
d. Mute them for a week
Pinda4Life
07/10/2017 12:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: Pinda4Life
Discord with four digit tag (optional): Pinda4Life#8669
Skype Name (optional): Ayman Thomas
Email (optional): aymanthomas252@outlook.com
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? Yeah i worked on an mc server i was Moderator and they sayed to me i had some good points (postive) ones in Growing / Moderation
Name one hacked MC client: Wolfram/Wurst ...
Why should we pick you? Becuz i good some good points i can easly grow this server what i did to other servers )
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Nope
A player is being rude to lots of players. Do you: B
a. Permanently ban them
b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on <<< ------
d. Mute them for a week
benets
07/10/2017 12:46 pm
You guys have been Accepted!
Core_
07/10/2017 11:00 am
Minecraft Username: TheFrog27
Discord with four digit tag (optional): Frog#2080
Skype Name (optional): Private
Email (optional): Private

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?: I have been Helper and Moderater on multiple servers right now I'm Helper on the Craft of Clans server (I was Moderator, resigned and came back). I'm also helping my friend to set up a server called McSlimeball

Name one hacked MC client: Impact

Why should we pick you?: I'm a mature and friendly guy that has a lot of experience. I know how most plugins work and would love to join and help out a new community

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Yes, Im gonna be honest: I used to use hacked clients but I stopped a long time ago and I'm a legit player now.

a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week

B, Although I would rather warn-mute-mute-tempban

Hope to see you soon ,
Frog
Kawaii_Chloez
07/10/2017 3:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Minecraft Username: Kawaii_Chloez
Discord with four digit tag (optional): Kawaii_Chloez#6766
Skype Name (optional): -
Email (optional): -
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I am currently a builder for ParasiteMC
Name one hacked MC client: SquidHQ
Why should we pick you? I am very mature and I work with people very well, even if they are being very rude / annoying
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: none
a. Permanently ban them
b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on <<<
d. Mute them for a week
XanderRSC
07/10/2017 3:32 am
Mod Application
Minecraft Username: RedStoneCreep

Discord with four digit tag (optional): Maitrixx:3802

Skype Name (optional): XanderRSC

Email (optional): XanderRSC@gmail.com

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?: Yes, I use to be a helper on Mineplex back in 2014, I resigned though in August 2016 due to school getting on the way, but now I am home schooled with more free time to play minecraft.

Name one hacked MC client: Nodus, probably the most used one.

Why should we pick you?: I think you should pick me because I think I would help the server out due to my recent staff experience, and ive always loved helping others when they need it, I think I would possibly make a different one the server if I became a staff member

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Nope, I have never installed or have been banned before on a server for any reason at all.

A player is being rude to lots of players. Do you: B, but instead of banning them i'd probably do a temp mute but if it gets out of hand after he gets unmuted then he will be temp banned.
benets
07/10/2017 2:30 am
You two have been Accepted!
CaptainFoggles
07/09/2017 3:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: fogs123

Discord with four digit tag: CaptainFoggles#5709

Skype Name:
CaptainFoggles

Email: CaptainFoggles@gmail.com

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I've been a member of staff on my brothers server.

Flux

Why should we pick you?
I've been playing Minecraft since version 1.2.5. I'm really helpful and take the time needed to gather both sides of the story. Also i'm very patient and can wait for a while if needed.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before?
Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: When I was 10 me and my younger brother joined a faction on an old server, that I can't remember the name of, we kept griefing the faction base and faction spawn as they were made of diamond and gold blocks. We were both jailed for 3 years and perm banned.

I pick b as it is the most reasonable and responsible answer.
WolfingAround
07/09/2017 3:02 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Minecraft Username: WolfingAround
Discord with four digit tag (optional): WolfingAround#6140
Skype Name (optional): WolfingPanda
Email (optional):
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I worked on a server called Ivancraft (I think) and I was an admin and co-owner until the owner shut it down and we lost touch.
Name one hacked MC client: Milky Client
Why should we pick you? I am very loyal and trust worthy - I am like a wolf. I love helping people find their way around server(s) while also protecting said server(s).
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Not that I can recall.
a. Permanently ban them
b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on <-
d. Mute them for a week
- B, Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on.
ItzMitchy
07/08/2017 1:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Minecraft Username: ItzMitchy

Discord with four digit tag (optional): ItzMitchy:7398

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I am an O.K. builder. I am not exceptionally good but I am not terrible and I can get the job done. I always have great ideas come to life in Minecraft. I am always working on my building skills in survival worlds. I am very dedicated to what I do, I help all the players as much as I can. Whenever someone needs help on the server, I usually always try to respond to them as quickly as possible, so I can get their question answered. On the server, I always answer them to the best of my abilities and if I do not know the answer, I will go research the answer and tell the player. I am also a very talkative person and love communicating with people. I am not shy at all and have a very outgoing personality. Having an outgoing personality is a very good personality for a staff member to have. Staff members have to not be afraid to answer all questions that the players have. I also have been told that I remember any knowledge and or information that is told to me. I love learning from people and do amazingly at school.

Why should we pick you? I would use a bunch of my time to help ProtoMine expand into a bigger server. I have a very wide knowledge of all the plugins and commands. I think all staff, even helper, to know almost all of the commands on a server to enhance their enjoyment on the server. If I do not know what a plugin means, I will research that plugin and become a master at it. One trait that I have that I think will help me become a very good staff member on the ProtoMine Network is DETERMINATION. This means whenever I need to find an answer for someone or get knowledge of a plugin, I am willing to do it and not stop till I know it all. If I get told to do something by another staff member or Owner I will do whatever you want me to do right away. I am a night owl I stay up all night… I have experience on how to handle situations on the server, how to talk to people, and calm them down if they seem angry. When I was an Admin on a faction server, the Owner taught me a lot of what I know today, I am always open to learning more and more things. I've seen staff members on servers when there streaming, and totally ignore them when they ask a question. I try to answer every question to the best of my abilities when I'm streaming or not. I think It is rude to the players if you don't respond to them, because if you don't, why are you a staff member, that's what they are for, to help out all the players on the server. I have seen very much of how to multitask!

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Yes, but this was years ago.

a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week
JenkitosDoritos
07/08/2017 1:46 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: JenkitosDoritos

Discord with four digit tag (optional): Jenkins#0960

Skype Name (optional): lyonjenkins@gmail.com

Email (optional): lyonjenkins@gmail.com

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I have experience on other servers, but they have all shut down by now. I have experience being a owner, and administrator and moderating servers.

Name one hacked MC client: Huzuni.

Why should we pick you? I simply love helping servers. It is one of the most enjoyable things for me to do. I am experienced enough to know how to handle people and situations properly.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Yes.

a. Permanently ban them
This answer is the most fair and most reasonable.
d. Mute them for a week
MrMasters_
07/08/2017 12:06 pm

Minecraft Username: Sphyro_
Discord with four digit tag (optional):Sphyro#4356
Skype Name (optional): Why the fuck would i have skype
Email (optional): so you can stalk me huh?
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? Yes, I had a part time job on pika-network
Name two permission plugins: Permissionsex and GroupManager
Why should we pick you? Bc im am the best.
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted:No
Can you code/develop plugins? If so, please list and give a link to them here:I am a programmer for living, i think thats good enough. *sarcasticly*
How much experience have you got with developing plugins? I know everything
a. Ban them permanently
b. Mute them permanently
d. Leave it for a mod
first a normal player couldnt use the ban command, bc i would have deleted it from the permissions, obviously, duh, but if a player with a rank that can ban, i definitly wouldnt mute then for any duration bc they can still use commands, i mean why the fuck did u even put it for an answer, i would tempban them and then tell the owner so he can do with him what he wants
benets
07/09/2017 2:27 am
I'm sorry MrMasters_, but your application has been Denied due to the following:

• • Multiple times using bad language
  • • Bad grammar and spelling
  • • Hardly giving enough information whatsoever

--

JenkitosDoritos and ItzMitchy, you have both been Accepted!
benets
07/08/2017 2:16 am
All three of you have been Accepted!

ProtoMine still needs more builders! Apply now!
JJess_E
07/05/2017 9:16 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: JJess_E
Discord with four digit tag (optional): Millie_E#3606
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? Yes, Keinett (Chatmod)
Name one hacked MC client: Jigsaw Client
Why should we pick you? I adore a server moving forward and I love to help other players and people with their problems
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Yes, once. I was muted for overusing caps
A player is being rude to lots of players. Do you: b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on
a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week

In theory, I would warn them three times for their offense, after that, I mute them for 15 minutes to an hour. It's a possibly kick if they are intentionally breaking the rules

Thank you for considering my application!
07/05/2017 8:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft Username:

PrisonNightmare

PrisonNightmare#7061

Email (optional):

PrisonNightmare@gmail.com

Yes, I have created and managed servers of my own. I also have experience being staff on other multiplayer games such as Garry's Mod.

Wurst

Why should we pick you?

Well, I believe I can bring a lot to your server and your staff team. I have tons of experience managing communities and making sure all the players have a fun time on the server. Personally I believe I am very mature, I know you must always have a mature and responsible attitude while you are staff on a server. I love to help to out new and starting communities and help them grow into large and prosperous communities!

Yes I have been banned, although I can not remember the reasons why.

a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week

I wouldn't choose any of these to be honest, I don't think they should automatically be temp-banned just because they were being rude to other players, so here is how I would handle the situation:

1. Give them a verbal warning and tell them to calm down
2. If they continue, I would temporarily mute them for 15 minutes
3. If they continued to be rude, I would temporarily mute them for 1 day to 7 days, depending on the severity.

Thank you for reading my application
Insanecraftgames
07/05/2017 7:23 pm
-snip-
gatorr16
07/04/2017 5:18 pm
Builder apply

Minecraft Username:Officer_Happy
Discord with four digit tag (optional):gatorr16#2995
Skype Name (optional):Rather not
Email (optional):again im not

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?mostly builder, but i have been co-owner, admin,builder,mod,and head builder

Name one World-editing plugin or program: World edit

Do you have a special type of build style? We don't mind what it is:Greece, more block is quartz
Why should we pick you?because I have more experience with building spawns, and other things then builders that are just starting, and that are just building litter things.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Yes but its for more fun reasons and testing things out.

How much experience have you had building for other servers?
I have been building and using minecraft for building, about 7 - 15 other servers I have build for.

Please provide 2 or more pictures of what you have built previously, or give us a link to your portfolio if you have one:

https://ibb.co/i4RNPa

https://ibb.co/g6ckcv

Do you know how to use WorldGuard? If so, how much experience have you had with it? Ihave but I forgot how to use it, I would love to learn to basics again if you don't mind teaching me
bgkillas
07/04/2017 11:04 am
Minecraft Username: bgkillas

Discord with four digit tag (optional): bgkillas#9936

Skype Name (optional): bgkillas
Email (optional): mikael.walhelm@live.com

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? yes, i was the mod in the flawless faction I mostly just watch people and see if they hack I am good at that because of my fast reflexes and because I used to hack but now I want to help.
Name one hacked MC client: wurst
Why should we pick you? one thing is I am really nice unless someone really gets on my nerves but I barely felt anger and I want to catch some hackers.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: I got banned from flawless because I was mad at admin for 10 days.

A player is using the /ban command on a lot of players. Do you:c
a. Ban them permanently
b. Mute them permanently
d. Leave it for a mod
Hermes_Hawk
07/04/2017 10:44 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Scribe
Minecraft Username: Athena_Hawk
Discord with four digit tag (optional):Athena_Hawk#6961
Skype Name (optional): ----
Email (optional): Wolflerthewolf@gmail.com
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? Yes, Experience being Admin in the server FlawlessFaction (Server in progress)
Name one hacked MC client: AEROX
Why should we pick you? I love to help others and giving me this job will make your goals of the server my goals!
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Once when I was 10 On EDawg878. I was muted because I was advertising to much... luckily that was 3 years ago! (Advertising for my party, not another server xD!)
a. Permanently ban them
b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on <----- I Pick B!
d. Mute them for a week
B!
benets
07/04/2017 9:37 am
Both of you have been Accepted! Congratulations!
GenerationJman278
07/04/2017 9:13 am

Minecraft Username: GenerationJman

Discord with four digit tag (optional): GenerationJman#9207

Skype Name (optional): Rather not say on here, if I need to I will tell you later, one on one chat

Email (optional): Rather not say on here, if I need to I will tell you later, one on one chat

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? Yes, I have Owned and Co-Owned a couple servers in the past. But the most successful position I have had was a Head-Admin on a factions server. The server gained 1000 players a day, and I soon started being payed, I denied pay and left minecraft for a bit giving my position to a trusted admin of mine. I decided to come back on minecraft and here I am now! I have a lot of skills, I know servers like the back of my head, I can enforce rules while having fun. And I can also build a little, I have designs for almost anything, so I am an everything package! The most experienced position I have been was Head-Admin, but since you already have one, it would be best to put me at a Developer if you accept me. Because that is my second most had position on servers. I am good with plugins, and coding them like nobody else can.

Name two permission plugins: PermissionsEx, GroupManager

Why should we pick you? I can bring a new unique kind of person who will make your server go far. I can sort everything and get everything done while having a good time. If your server wants to go big like hypixel, I guarantee you hire me for the job. I also do advertising, to instead of you working your but off to get the server out there, I will get tons of people on your server. I can do all the work for my job while causing me and everyone around me to have a good time.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Only one ban on my record. Its on UnspeakableGamings skyblock server where I "Betrayed an island". I honestly dont even know what I did wrong!

Can you code/develop plugins? If so, please list and give a link to them here:
How much experience have you got with developing plugins?
I can develop plugins, yes, but I have not really done any yet. So if I am accepted, I could give you some. But, as of right now, I don't just make plugins for fun, so I don't have any links.

a. Ban them permanently
b. Mute them permanently
d. Leave it for a mod

Trick question, what player? If its the Owner, I would E. Not do anything at all.
Im messing with you, A. Ban them permanently. It is highly bad for someone to do this on a server.

Thank you for reading my app!
benets
07/04/2017 5:38 am
All 6 of you - Accepted!
Still looking for many builders and minigame configurers!
Lexard
07/03/2017 3:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Minecraft Username: Vzek

Discord with four digit tag (optional): Vzek#6456

Skype Name (optional): None

Email (optional): Private

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?: Yes, I have experience on working with servers, I have worked on a couple of small servers like pythonpvp and big servers like eternalcraft and gamesmadeinpola

Name one hacked MC client: Jigsaw

Why should we pick you?: I’m a very reliable person. I can handle various kinds of problems, and I’m diligent and agile. I speak 2 languages perfectly, and I communicate with other members with ease. I’m very experienced and nothing should represent a problem for me that I can’t solve. Also, I’m a helpful person, I know how to start a kind communication with new members, or even calm someone down when he/she starts raging (the kind way). I want to help the community to become a popular server by doing hard work. From my 5 years of playing minecraft, I have acquired a lot of experience which would be useful for almost any situation. I may not be the fastest learner, but when I learn something I learn it correctly. Minecraft has provided me with situations that have provided me
-Maturity
-Increased level of English
-Understanding of people's behavior
-Solutions to the hardest and simplest things

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Muted for 24 hours for censor bypass on mineplex.

a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week

I don't agree with any of these choices, I personally would first warn them and if they continue, mute them for the amount of time they deserve
Diskk
07/03/2017 2:42 pm
YouTuber Application

Minecraft Username (optional): Diskk (May Change soon)
Discord with four digit tag (optional): #2161
Skype Name (optional): will.hawthorn37
Email (optional): chickenmynoodles@gmail.com
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? Nope, just now getting back into the mc community
YouTube Name: dZ Diskk (dZ is a 33k sub call of duty team that I am apart of)
Total number of subscribers: 153
Total number of views: 3,494
Total number of videos: 102
What could you bring to our server? I could record Lets Plays, Challenges, etc.
Link to two of your best videos: I recently started getting back into the MC Community after being in the Call of Duty community for quite some time. Here is one of my MC videos, and another is just a random video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtJDDBFyCE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuHwFmGEy4Q

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Not recently (within the past 2 years) no I have not
ActuallyMelon
07/03/2017 12:27 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: ActuallyMelon
Discord with four digit tag (optional): ActuallyMelon#8637
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I have worked on multiple servers, in many different positions. At one point in minecraft beta I owned a server, and recently I've been an co-owner, an admin, and moderator.
Why should we pick you? I feel as if I can be a great asset to the server, not only keeping things fair and honest, but also keeping a happy, helpful and friendly environment.
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: It's been a while since I've been banned from a server, I think once was a while ago when I just started playing. Maybe for grief? Something like that.
a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week

Note: Thank you for looking at my application. I'm excited to work with everyone!

-Mel
StrideyJr
07/03/2017 12:09 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: StrideyMC_Jr

Discord with four digit tag (optional): StrideyJr#2069

Skype Name (optional): Do not have

Email (optional): Sorry, not telling.

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I have loads of experience with other MC servers, but cannot remember the exact name of them. I am very experienced with Mod/Admin especially, so I feel I am fit for this position.

Name one hacked MC client: WURST

Why should we pick you? You should pick me because, as I said I am extremely experienced, kind, helpful, funny, and fit perfectly for this position, I am also OK at building, but cannot do redstone at all.
I am also pretty good with commands and quite familiar with a lot of plugins.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Yes, I have, but that was for advertising, and I could do that for you on PMC or some other sites if needed.

B. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on
imwildfrog
07/02/2017 2:38 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username:IWildfrog

Discord with four digit tag (optional):WildFrog#3789

Email (optional):Ramirez1000@gmail.com

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I have as admin but they have all discontinued due to the owner not paying/playing the server.

Name one hacked MC client: the one from wizardhax.com

Why should we pick you? I make the most out of things no matter how small they seem

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: yes and no the server lagged and I was able to fly so the server kicked me out for flying

IIOrbiter
07/02/2017 1:20 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: IIOrbiter
Discord with four digit tag (optional): N/A
Skype Name (optional): IqAlloster
Email (optional): acboostrom@gmail.com
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? I have worked on a server as a Builder and I do not remember the server name
Why should we pick you? I feel like I would be a really good Mod I have experienced hackers when I was on the other server I had access to temp ban
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: I don't believe so and I would say trust me
a. Permanently ban them
d. Mute them for a week
B
ViHQ
07/02/2017 1:07 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: ViHQ
Discord with four digit tag (optional): (4 Digit Tag? My username on there is the same too.)
Skype Name (optional): N/A
Email (optional): egresham50@yahoo.com
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? - I have owned 2 servers, had a developer role on a friend's server. Both were private.
Name one hacked MC client: Nodus
Why should we pick you? Because you can rest assured that I am in it for the game - I've been playing minecraft since Beta and have decided to rest and "retire" into a staff position. I care about minecraft and its players and want to help create something great for people to enjoy.
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: I have been banned from a couple of servers due to using a hacked client - but this was years ago. On the other hand, I was recently banned for advertising on a server ( It wasn't in chat - it was telling a friend my IP through a message.)
a. Permanently ban them
b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on - I would choose this at first, and if said player did not comply, I would mute him.
d. Mute them for a week
I would like to note that I would enjoy being a developer, I have a rather extensive knowledge of PermissionsEx. I CAN code, but only in HTML. I've yet to dabble in another language. I also have extensive knowledge in factions
KennyTheG2
07/02/2017 12:35 pm
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: BrodCasterKenny

Discord with four digit tag (optional): KennyTheG2#5333

Skype Name (optional): KennyTheG2 Hall

Email (optional): Rather Not

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?: Yes, a while ago before i stopped playing i had tons of experience but currently i'm not staff on any servers I ended up resigning on the servers because i knew i was going to stop mc but I recently got back into mc again. I have been every position but dev.

Why should we pick you?:Why you should accept me, I am hard working, I do everything I am told, I love to help people even when I don't know how to I will do everything in my power to do so. I like to motivate people, not bring them down. Lastly I know my limits and other limits like when to ban or when to mute, when to temp mute or temp ban.

Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Yes, not my fault though my friend put a blame on me cause i made him mad.

a. Permanently ban them
b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on Seems to be the most reasonable
d. Mute them for a week
GAR0021
07/02/2017 7:10 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username: Kraftzgamerzyyt
Discord with four digit tag (optional): Krafters#3563
Skype Name (optional):
Email (optional):

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? A lot of servers Owner, Co-Owner, Head Developer, Admin, Mod, Helper, Builder
Name one hacked MC client: Flux
Why should we pick you? Because I Know a lot about hacked clients and minecraft in general
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: perm ban on Hypixel (Was my friend)
a. Permanently ban them
- b. Warn them then temp-ban if they carry on
Most Fair
d. Mute them for a week

Minecraft Username: Kraftzgamerzyyt
Discord with four digit tag (optional): Krafters#3563
Skype Name (optional):
Email (optional):

Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position? A lot of servers Owner, Co-Owner, Head Developer, Admin, Mod, Helper, Builder
Name two permission plugins: PermissionsEx and LuckPerms
Why should we pick you? Because I have been Head Dev on another server.
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: Hypixel Perm ban
Can you code/develop plugins? If so, please list and give a link to them here: No, I am applying to do the config
How much experience have you got with developing plugins? I don't have any I just do the config
a. Ban them permanently
b. Mute them permanently

- c. Temporarily mute the player and fix the permission problem
This is the most fair and the permission problem needs to be fixed
d. Leave it for a mod
benets
07/02/2017 11:45 am
Moderator Application: Pending... have sent you a friend request on Discord.

Plugin Config Application: Accepted!
Psyx
07/02/2017 3:10 am
Level 1 : New Network
Moderator Application

Minecraft Username:SSND
Discord with four digit tag (optional):SSND#0113
Skype Name (optional):incorrectloop22
Email (optional):
Do you have experience working for other servers? If so, which ones and what position?: I have had experience moderating on a server called Fairy Tail Online in the position of Administrator.
Name one hacked MC client: A popular one for 1.12, Wurst Hacked Client
Why should we pick you? I can promise honesty, trustworthiness, and general fairness to all players. I have been playing Minecraft for over 3 years, where I have experimented with my own servers and come a long way. I'm a generally mature person and can handle any type of situation.
Have you had any bans or punishments on any other servers before? Don't worry, it's unlikely that this will ruin your chance of being accepted: I have been banned at least twice in my earlier years of MC, one being for griefing.
a. Permanently ban them
---B. is the best and most fair course of action
d. Mute them for a week

-----Thanks
GAR0021
07/02/2017 7:01 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
SSND? It is me Krafters
benets
07/02/2017 3:46 am
Accepted!
Will PM you on Discord with more information.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome