Pure Vanilla Realm [Apply NOW to be accepted!]

Samik's Avatar Samik4/15/18 12:13 am history
2 emeralds 296 2
8/9/2018 12:09 am
Everwarmc's Avatar Everwarmc

Vanilla Community based Town Survival Realm!

• #11 day agosammancraft21sammancraft21's avatar
    • Out of the Water
    Note: This Realm is currently being hosted on Minecraft Java Edition.This is a new realm (around 5 days old) looking for a group of players. We have 6 slots open for new players right now and are looking for active players who can invest in their time on this server whether they are builders, farmers, explorers, etc. All players should live fairly close to spawn as we are trying to build a nice town. A project we are currently working on is constructing the town hall.

Rules & Such

• No Griefing other players
    • No cheating - this is a Vanilla server that will not tolerate x-ray, hacking, etc.
    • No drama - 'love thy neighbor'
    • PvP should be agreed upon by both parties before initiating with another player
    • Fully cut down trees - they're not clouds.
    • Fill in creeper explosions
    • Contribute to the community builds & projects
    • Read the signs at spawn
    • Most Importantly - have fun.

Application and Requirements

We would like to know your age, where you are from, how long you would be able to be on the Realm per day, why you like Minecraft, why you want to join the realm, and what your goals and aspirations on this realms would be. 6 applicants will be chosen in total.
    Application Format
    • introduction
    • ign
    • Minecraft Gamertag
    • country/state
    • timezone
    • why you'd like to join our realm
    • anything else you would like to say

Apply Now!

Samik
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage