Pwing Dungeon and RPG Server - Feedback Needed (pwing.net)

Redned's Avatar Redned8/25/18 5:39 pm history
1 emeralds 297 4
9/14/2018 7:07 pm
Redned's Avatar Redned
Hello all, I am the owner of a server known as Pwing. I recently obtained this server and have been hard at work improving the server and making it a much more enjoyable experience for players overall. Over the past few years, Pwing used to be very popular but has since then declined in players. Lots of them have mentioned the server is quite confusing for when they first join and have no clue where to go or what to do. I've been working on this and am looking for feedback.

Here is a quick explanation of the server:

Pwing is a dungeon / RPG server with over 200 bosses and a variety of different dungeons. There are thousands of different items and lots of different things to do.

Currently, Pwing has these dungeons:
- Merlin Saga : Join Merlin's Crusaders and defeat the horrid Skeleton King, or change the course of the story and side with the Skeleton King. The choice is yours.
- Asmodian Adventure : You wake up, was it a dream or was it real? 10 years ago, Justicar and the Skeleton King were killed by your hand. Despite their fall, their spirits linger on. You must search for serenity and peace.
- Viking Journey : Help Earl Lothbrok defeat the Jotnar Giants in Vine Valley. You find that Loki is behind this. Now you must search for him and defeat him once and for all !
- God of War (based off the game for the PS2) : A map for Kratos' lovers, defeat Medusa, Gorgons, Pandora and finally Ares, the God of War!

I have some fun ones planned like an Egyptian story and a Diablo one.

Please leave any feedback below for how I could improve Pwing. I'd really love to make this server thrive like it once did and become great again. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you on :D.

IP is pwing.net. Just realized I forgot to include it.

~Redned
Redned
Level 12 : Journeyman Network