QuantumCraft | Staff Needed ASAP | PLEASE Read Desc.

thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer122/19/15 10:46 pm
1 emeralds 126 1
2/20/2015 12:48 am
thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer12
Hello, I'm here to announce that we are recruiting staff for our growing server.

If you do not want to apply, please leave now. If you don't want to go on our Forums, create an Account (or simply join the website) and apply, then leave. If you can't apply, you are simply not dedicated nor asked to be our staff.

That being said, all our Staff Applications will be handled on our Website. Please mind our Accepted/Denied applicants as they are outdated. 94% of the Applicants don't come on, so you have a great chance at a staff position!

The IP to our Server is quantumcraft-home.no-ip.org:25565 (Please include port)
Our website is http://quantumcraft-home.enjin.com

Staff Applications are reviewed by me, the Owner, and our Co-Owner.
Our usernames are thehumanslayer12 and iiTemperrr. If your receive a reply from me or him, you are being responded to officially. (If you receive a reply from me, it's quite an honor )

Please go to Forums > MC Forums > Account Management > Applications and select the rank you would like to apply for.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, SOME QUESTIONS ARE CROSSED OUT WHICH MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER THEM OR THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED*.
*Same applies for Requirements.

Thanks to everyone who would like to join my server in it's journey! See you guys on there!
thehumanslayer12
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer