QuartzCraft Staff Recruitment

arexin's Avatar arexin6/23/13 8:03 pm
6/28/2013 5:16 pm
madness263's Avatar madness263
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT!
YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE! YOU MUST BE 13+ AND ACTIVE!!!

IGN:
Past Experience:
How will you help:
Server-related skills:

All of the applications will be read by the date of July 10th 2013
arexin
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2013 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
madness263

IGN: madness263

Past Experience: I have had many past experiences, I've been anywhere from helper, trial-mod, mod, admin, High-Admin, Co-Owner, and Owner (not on my server) so I can say that I do know alot about servers and how I can help.

How will you help: I can help players with anything that they need (does not include giving items) and I will help the server any way I can, from permissions, to plugins and beyond.

Server-related skills:I am very skilled with permissions and plugins, though it doesn't seem like you need any help on those, but I'm still willing to help if I need to.
06/24/2013 9:11 am
AlexTheBro
IGN: AlexTheDominator
Past Experience: I have modded on another server.
How will you help: I will try to help other Minecraft players with questions, or even opinions. I will give suggestions on how to try to improve whatever it is people need help with, and I will try to stop greifers, modders, (chestfinder, etc.) and hackers.
Server-related skills: I know the lockette plugin like the back of my hand, and all the op cammonds.
06/24/2013 12:32 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Luksa
IGN: LuksaSRB97
Past Experience: I was Moderator on 16 servers and admin on 6 servers.
How will you help: I will help you in building.
Server-related skills: Helpful , frendly
06/24/2013 12:19 am
8jjy89huit
IGN: 8jy89hui
Past Experience: Co-Owner on 2 servers was Co-Owner on 3 but it shut down
How will you help: i can do almost anything you need note almost
Server-related skills: redstone pro, premissions pro, nice, happy, will help, on one server im Co_Owner on i have 80+ hours every week
06/24/2013 12:11 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
junelawnchaired
IGN: junelawnchaired
Past Experience: Admin and mod on friends servers that got somewhat big.
How will you help: Building if I can, Making sure people get along unless of course they are just playing. Being nice to the new members and other staff. I can help with the plugins too because the last server I was Admin on had 73 plugins! I'm pretty familiar with all that stuff. If you don't want griefers then I shall take care of those guys. I play pretty much whenever I have a minute. I'd feel horrible if I abused powers so I won't ever ever do that. I get really excited about new servers so I would work extra hard on it!
Server-related skills: I consider myself to be a preetyyy good builder. I am very familiar with world edit too. I basically combined these to categories haha. my skype is madison.olvera
THANKS FOR READING XDD
06/23/2013 10:57 pm
Uber1nfinity
IGN:Uber1nfinity
Past Experience: i was an admin on one server and im a head admin in this other server
How will i help:i would help with anything u need help with.
Server related plugins: i can kinda use them
06/23/2013 9:51 pm
MrMisterRainbowz0003
IGN: Cookie_murderer
Past Experience: I have been a mod for multiple servers and I understand how to catch hackers cheaters and griefers.
How will you help:I will help by doing anything you need I would happily take any position availiable
Server-related skills:I have knowledge of plug ins and such
06/23/2013 8:52 pm
LeikothaAlt
Hi, my name is Torrence but my friends call me Tori.
My IGN is Leikotha
I am 13 years old
My gender is Female
I have been playing minecraft for 3 years. I have enjoyed playing Minecraft for as long as i have been.
I have been staff sometimes. Admin on 3 and mod on 5.
I would show you proof but the servers i have been staff on got shut down because lack of donations and players.
I would like to be staff on your server because i consider myself helpful, nice, and a good builder.
I will be on your server for a minimum if 2 hours. I will most likely be on more than 2 hours a day. But when school starts i will not be able to be that much. During summer i will try to be as much as i can.

I can help your server by helping with plugins if you need it and help other players/staff if they need it.
I do not abuse my powers or used over-powered items.
I will not always be in creative unless you want me to build something for you. I will mostly play in survival.
If i catch someone hacking i will take a screenshot and send it to you over skype and see if i can ban them. (My skype is Tori.loveyuh).
If you need anymore information just add me on skype and ask.
Thanks for reading my application. Baii!

Extras info: I am a girl gamer and have been playing minecraft for 3 years!! (Call me a nerd). I also play other games like COD, GTA IV, and Dead Island. And I have a xbox 360. I will not be getting the Xbox 1 i will be getting the new PS4 . I don't like the reviews of the Xbox one.. So.. That's all.
Thanks for reading
06/23/2013 8:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Flyingdiddy
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
06/23/2013 8:43 pm
joemart22
IGN: joemart22
Past Experience: I have been admin on 3 servers and builder on 2. I have built great skyscrapers and fantastic underwater forts. I also made a yacht for my dad.
How will you help: I can really do just about anything. In the past I have helped supervise and make sure people follow rules. Also I have helped build great spawn cities/mines.
Server-related skills: I know my way around plugins (which ones are good and which are bad) for every type of server from experience because I am currently making one.
Thank you for reading this and Don't Forget To Be Awesome.
06/23/2013 8:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MineralMining
IGN:MineralMining
Past Experience:I have been an owner 2 times,co-owner 4 times,and admin and below many times,I tend to be helpful on servers and try to make everybody a bit less lonely and a bit more fun.
How will you help:I can point people in the right direction,Like no hacking.And i am very good with crowd control believe it or not. I am very good with helping people when i'm online,because when i'm offline...i can't ;3.I never grief or abuse,even if given the option.
Server-related skills:I am very good with lots of plugins,and commands.I am also good at building,pixel art and making shop signs (Well i think so anyway). I like to tell you what plugins that you need cause most of those plugins i tell you will make the server more fun for the staff,players,or both. Thanks for reading ^.^
-MineralMining
06/23/2013 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Butter Fries
IGN:------
Past Experience: I have my own server so I know how to run many, many plugins and I am staff on some other servers such as WolFCraft. I know how a server should be run and I wish to take my experience into this server!
How will you help: I will help by installing plugins that need installed and keeping down the spamming and fixing what is need fixing such as spawn or spleef. I could do almost anything you need me to do! Plus its summer so I play alot!
Server-related skills: I can install and use plugins correctly, I have great building skills and I can keep up with what people say, so if someone is spamming I could make sure it wouldn't happen anymore. Thank you for your time!
06/23/2013 8:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
dragin276
IGN: dragin276
Past Experience: ALOT i have owned my own server and i have administrated/operated/moderated over 40 so i have alot of experience and skills that i have acquired.
How will you help: i can easily solve a dispute between players and i can help in technical problems.
Server-related skills: Plugins, server management, life (LOLLOLLOLLOL) and just helping peeps out!

thanks for your time!

~drag
06/23/2013 8:16 pm
paperdemonvg
IGN:paperdemonvg
Past Experience:Have Been Mod On Alot of Servers So Hoping For Admin Ive Also Owned My Own Server So Yea
How will you help:Well I Will Help With What Ever U Need And What Ever Other players Need And I Also Know When pplz Are Hacking So I Would Love To Ban The .
Server-related skills: Well Im Really Good With Being Sneaky And Awesome With Permission But Honestly Idk What Els Im Good At But I Know Im Good With Alot Of Stuff But I Just Dont Pay Attention To Myself. If That Makes Any Sence...
06/23/2013 8:11 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Alex lol
Sorry that I posted it twice accidentally
06/23/2013 8:11 pm
Alex lol
IGN: AWESOMEALEXKER
Past experience: admin on 2, mod on 3, head advertiser on one and head admin on one
How will you help: I will help by advertising the server, writing post and threads do the server on our site or pmc. I would also make sure everyone follows the rules and would answer questions and help players if needed.
Server related skills: friendly, patient, kind,helpful

Thank you for reading
06/23/2013 8:10 pm
Alex lol
IGN: AWESOMEALEXKER
Past experience: admin on 2, mod on 3, head advertiser on one and head admin on one
How will you help: I will help by advertising the server, writing post and threads do the server on our site or pmc. I would also make sure everyone follows the rules and would answer questions and help players if needed.
Server related skills: friendly, patient, kind,helpful

Thank you for reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome