RabbitCraft Looking For Staff As Well As Members!

GraveRunner's Avatar GraveRunner8/27/13 9:03 am
1 emeralds 250 8
8/28/2013 2:14 pm
GraveRunner's Avatar GraveRunner

Hey guys, we need staff. Join this server and be active and help out as MUCH as you can. If you do, we will consider you for staff and you can potentially be moderator or even admin! We are a fun pvp factions survival server with loads of cool features such as awesome donation ranks with perks that will make your faction rule!

Join today!

IP is:

198.24.167.210:25696

People who join will immediately be considered for staff and will be on our interview list. You can possibly be op on our server and help us with LOTS of stuff!

Thanks,
~Grave
GraveRunner
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2013 2:14 pm
GraveRunner
Bump.
08/27/2013 12:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
IATEWAFFLE123
Ill be a part of staff if you want message me if I get the staff placement
08/27/2013 12:56 pm
GraveRunner
Please join the server for an interview for staff.
08/27/2013 9:18 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
Sorry my name in minecraft is PandaX9646 I forgot to mention, I like putting things in paragraph for sorry!
08/27/2013 12:16 pm
GraveRunner
Okay.
08/27/2013 9:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Fridge
Application for Head Admin or Op
Name: Clay
In-Game Name: SirRoyalChickenz
Why you want to be a Head Admin or Op:
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on uberminecraft which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Will you do your duties to help: I would do everything I wrote on this application, not by words but by actions, I shall never leave my duties without a extremely important reason if not I shall stay dedicated till I can leave my duties.

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning, if repeated a jail. Has one or two more accounts he will spam and curse with it would be a ban.

Rate: 4-5 hrs a day

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more.

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!!
08/27/2013 9:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
I would like to first introduce myself. My Name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University in Graphic Design, Computer Coding, Martial Law, Marketing and Web Developing. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Admin or Mod on your minecraft server. Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players in check. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Last I can really advertise the server. I am studying marketing and also have a youtube channel with 35,000+ views and I can get a few people to join this server. Overall I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason
08/27/2013 9:12 am
GraveRunner
Okay, I'm considering you. Please play on the server a little more and I'll contact the owner.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome