Radioactive factions "recruiting" Builders & Mods left!

Masamune9991's Avatar Masamune999112/26/14 1:13 pm
1 emeralds 264 8
12/27/2014 3:20 pm
Masamune9991's Avatar Masamune9991
hello, someone and I have decided to make a Monster Apocalypse factions themed server, just a fun little project and we are in need of positions from Helper to Global Admin so please fill in the following form how it is, and we can go from there thanks!

Click to reveal
Position: Helper | Builder | Moderator | Admin | HeadAdmin

What is your experiance in your chosen field? please specify:

Why should you be chosen?:

Build Examples if choosing builder:

servers you have worked on in the past?:
-> Reason for leaving:

Ever got banned from a server?: Y/N
-> Why?:

Age?:
-> Minimum age limit (14)
Masamune9991
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2014 3:20 pm
Masamune9991
still in search of builders and mods!
12/26/2014 4:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
Position: Helper | Builder | Moderator | Admin |HeadAdmin

What is your experiance in your chosen field? please specify: I have owned and been staff in various servers, I speciallize in Marketing and connecting the server with its community. I can handle hackers since I myself used to hack minecraft and stay updated on the new clients and the new ways to detect them. I can help in GFX, Coding and some building which i would not prefer.

Why should you be chosen?: I should be chosen because I can do a lot of things others cant and I am very good at doing those things.

servers you have worked on in the past?:
-> Reason for leaving: I have worked on many servers but most havent suceeded because of lack of money, and lack of activeness of the Owner. I am currently Marketing manager for JAB which is a server network but it isnt very active so i could help here more.

Ever got banned from a server?: Y/N
-> Why?:I have because of obviously hacking and finding ways to exploit the server's weak spots and be able to use it against the staff there which were un-efficient.

Age?:
-> Minimum age limit (14)15
12/26/2014 4:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Head Admin
What is your experiance in your chosen field? please specify: I have been Head-Admin a couple times but i have mostly been higher ranks

Why should you be chosen?: Because i am loyal, active, persistent, helpful and more

servers you have worked on in the past?: CreeperCraft Network, CosmicCraft, BeastCraft, and others
-> Reason for leaving: They closed

Ever got banned from a server?: Y/N N
-> Why?:

Age?: 15
12/26/2014 8:44 pm
Masamune9991
Accepted, also Za I sent you a pm regarding an Admin position on skype lmk and accept my skype ^^
12/26/2014 4:11 pm
Masamune9991
Update: we have a builder building a sewer underground style spawn for us, due to it being an Apocalyptic Factions server with harsh environments. we still need Mods/Admins/Head-Admin and Helpers
12/26/2014 1:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
luttish97_22

HeadAdmin

What is your experiance in your chosen field? please specify:

Owned my own server for 3 years, Loads of experience of plugins development, plus managing a server through database and such things

Why should you be chosen?:

I am higly trustful, i am experienced, and i will be dedicated to the server.

Build Examples if choosing builder: All though i did not choose builder i am a quite decent builder of my own opinion

servers you have worked on in the past?: MercilessMonkey, DarkMinePvP, DrugRaidersMC, DrugCraft
-> Reason for leaving:
Got tired, Staff team was not a team. They all thought of them selfes

Ever got banned from a server?: Y/N Nope
-> Why?:

Skype: (Required) I will send a private messege to you if accepted

Age?: 17 Years Old
12/26/2014 3:36 pm
Masamune9991
Accepted, please send pm for skype and I will add you to discuse it over skype
12/26/2014 1:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
20minecraft_123
Position: | Moderator |

What is your experience in your chosen field? please specify: I have been moderator on many different communities, servers, websites and more. Doing this has allowed me to pick up a lot of things. I have been taking care/playing on servers for 2 and a half years now. I am also very good at perms and plugins so i know a lot of commands which is good for helping players out.

Why should you be chosen?: I think i should be chosen because i am a very kind guy and i know a lot of servers and plugins etc. Also I've been on prison, faction, kitpvp, creative and more types of servers so im kind of an all-rounder . I am also im general a nice guy, i help a lot, a good builder (decent), good pvper and good at plugins. Also this is not to do with minecraft, but it is to do with moderating, i was once taking care of a child's party and i was making sure everyone was happy, so i do have past experience, just not in-game.

Build Examples if choosing builder: N/A

servers you have worked on in the past?: N/A
-> Reason for leaving: All closed due to lack of donations.

Ever got banned from a server?: No
-> Why?: N/A

Age?: 14 nearly 15
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome