Rage Network's Kit PvP (Looking for Staff {Free VIP})

Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX's Avatar Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX6/23/14 12:58 pm
6/23/2014 4:08 pm
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX's Avatar Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
HEY! lnfinite MC here with some info

There is an old kit pvp server that i am head admin for, sadly we got hacked and all the server was deleted. The server was quite nice before we got hacked, so afterit came back i got my buildin team (INfinity Build Team) to help me redesign it.

That being said, im redesigning the kit pvp (i almost finished) but im verry buisy and i dont have alot of time, so here is my offer to you all.

Im looking for a Builder (With world edit experience).
Im looking for a REAL builder that is good at designing things in game and that can make nice life like creations. The build team we had was amazing and im looking for people that know what they are dooing, (Not just a dirt and door builder).
This is the server as ofyesterday Rage Network's Kit PvP (Updates and Stuff): http://youtu.be/SkqYxgvA2S8

Also a Plugin man ( i did most of the plugins but i need someone that knows how to work with chest commands so we can make a kit selection menu to make the server more appealing!).

And i need a Kit redesigner (someone with creativity and that can create some fun kits (not too op)).

That being said, please comment below ifyou want a position, you wll get a free vip rank for helping, and a nickname. I know that i could do thisbut as i said im verry buisy and i have alot of things on my mind.

Applications will go like this:

Name:

IGN:

Specialization (what you are appling for):

Why should we pick you:

------------------------------------

THERE ARE ONLY BUILDER, KIT REDESIGNER, AND PLUGIN HELPER ANKS AVAILABLE, THERE IS NO CO OWNER OR ADMIN RANKS AVAILABLE. THANKS
Thats basicly it!

Thanks again,
lnfinite MC

P.S. Im on a mobile device so im sorry if this post looks horid :\
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
06/23/2014 4:08 pm
OK,

UPDATE
----------------

Found Builders and the Kit ReDesigner, Im only looking for the Guy with knowledge of groupmanager and chest commands (a bukkit plugin)

Thanks
Infinite MC
trust_me_im_asian
06/23/2014 3:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Paul M.

IGN: Goshen1998

Specialization (what you are appling for): Builder

Why should we pick you:
Well, I've been building on servers for a while and really like building small sections of larger maps. Usually with an incredible amount of detail. I'm also quite good at redstone. On a kit pvp map redstone probably isn't the most needed quality, but having redstone devices in the map isn't unheard of and adds a nice twist of strategy to pvp. I have this blog-thing that I used to try to post redstone stuff on. I haven't uploaded anything as of late, but if this server goes through, then i'll add this for others to see. (by "others" i mean "that one person who stumbles upon the website by chance")
http://soldierboy431.blogspot.com/
That link's all nice and pretty but it doesn't really show any amount of skill in building. Because of this, I'm making a new page that'll eventually showcase a couple of good builds. (err... builds that I think are good).

Until that's finished (considering my current progress with the rest of that blog, it's probably going to be done in the next 20 years or so) just skype me, tell me you saw this, and i'll share screens with you

If you can, give me some feedback about this application. Even if you don't like it and completely diss me, the criticism would be helpful for future applications 'n such.

-------------everything after this line was written after I submitted this... oops!------

i TOTALLY forgot to mention any experience with world edit. Although I don't have any photos of me using worldedit, I have a fair knowledge of it and will be able to do things like geoforming and large structure building. If I were to rate myself in my world edit skills, I'd say I'm an optimistic 8.5/10 and a pessimistic 6/10
CreeperOwnage
06/23/2014 2:19 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
Name: Jordan

IGN: coolminer427

Specialization (what you are applying for): Anything that is available.

Why should we pick you: I really enjoy playing Minecraft and I love being in positions in which I can help out other plays and give back to the community. This position would grant me the ability to do just that. It's always a fantastic experience whenever I get on a server and the community is extremely respectful and courteous towards one another. It definitely makes the experience far more enjoyable. This can only be provided by staff members and their dedication to maintaining these qualities in the server and with the players that join. We all join Minecraft servers to have a fun time, whether it be in survival/creative worlds, PVP, mini-games etc...and creating an experience in which anyone can have fun, regardless of age, is extremely important. I believe I am qualified to do just that.
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
06/23/2014 2:51 pm
Hey, sorry for no getting back to you in a timely manner.

That being said here is the deal, we are full with ong term staff positions for now, what we realy need, (as stated in the original post) is a kit redesigner, a builder with world edit experience, and a plugin man (someone that can workwith polgins liKe groupmanager and chest commands {you hae to be good though}!) I thank you for your interest in wanting to help and if you want to o any of the tings that i have told you it would be apreciated, thank you verry much.

Thanks again,
Infinite MC
shinyeldrago39
06/23/2014 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I cant do plugins or anything for that so im just gonna try a nother server that's needs
staff ):
shinyeldrago39
06/23/2014 2:03 pm
wow I see everyone els looked at but not mine am I accepted or not? im nervous
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
06/23/2014 1:41 pm
AwesomeDino13Name: James

IGN: AwesomeDino04

Skype: I DONT HAVE IT AND I WONT GET IT CAN WE PLEASE JUST TALK IN PMC CHAT, Skype takes information from your computer

Specialization (what you are appling for): Co-Owner / Admin / Kit creator

Why should we pick you: Every server deserves some kind staff and a happy community and I can help with being kind staff / making kits and stuff

THX

IK skpe does tha, ifyu have kik i have that, anywho you cant get admin just for that,my system gos like this, you have to earn your way to things, but yea if you are interested in the kit redesign ill keep you in mind, this post will only last about a day because we need to finish thins as affast as posible. But you will receive a free vip rank (worth 15 dollars) for free and a nickname for helping, anywho im looking for a good re designer that can make nice kits (that arnt too op) and have great ideas for those kits, non generic names and cool mixtures of items!! Thanks for wanting to help and if you can please contact me on kik, my kik is: infinitemc

Thanks again and i hope you can help us! Thnks

Infinite MC

[/quote]
shinyeldrago39
06/23/2014 1:40 pm
name:alexander
ign:shinyeldrago39
im looking at moderator

why you should pick me because I have lots of experience as staff
I will keep the server safe to make sure no hackers or anything that will
destroy the server happen I will make sure no fights happened like msg or chat fights
I will be on 2-3 hours a say I hope you pick me please thank you
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
06/23/2014 2:11 pm
I have seen it but i realy dont need modderators, we have a few and this server is not real large anymore since we where ofline for 3\ months, but yea if you an offer anything else to us, not moderattor that would benice, when the server is back to is usual 30 players online all he time then ill contct ou again, for now if you have nothing else to ofer (posibly if you can kit redesign or work with groupmanager and chest commands {Plugin man})

Thanks,
INfinite MC
HeroOfStorms
06/23/2014 1:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
Name: Ben

IGN: HeroOfStorms

Specialization (what you are appling for): Builder

Why should we pick you: I build a lot of good things and I'm pretty trustworthy. I can send pictures of some of my builds over Skype if you want.
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
06/23/2014 1:49 pm
Thank you for applying and i will be sending yu a contct request on skype when i get home to a computer, id love to see your builds, please ubdersand thaat the level of skill requiered for building should be above average! Thank you!

This is how the server looks!
Rage Network's Kit PvP (Updates and Stuff): http://youtu.be/SkqYxgvA2S8

Thanks again

Infinite MC

(Rage Network's Kit PvP (Updates and Stuff): http://youtu.be/SkqYxgvA2S8)
DKraft
06/23/2014 1:37 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
Name: Steven

IGN: duck_grater

Skype: krafter.boy [Not be skype calling, i do not trust anyone in the internet]

Specialization (what you are appling for): Moderator

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
06/23/2014 1:52 pm
You look trustable, hee is the thing, imnot looking for moderators but there is never enough staff members on a it pvp server because hackers love to ha1ng out in those (thsasts why i created an anti autosoup plugin) but if you are realy interested ill talk to you on skype as soon as i get oon a computer! You will dl ashort questionaire and we will see how good you are and i hope you will be acceped! Thanks for taking an interest on the server and i hope we can add you to the staff

Thanks again

Infinite MC
Kingdak
06/23/2014 1:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Jack

IGN: kingdak

Specialization (what you are appling for): Co-Owner

Why should we pick you: I am Staff on a popular Prison Server.
I would like to help out a newer server because I have some days off.
Xx_lNFlNlTE_xX
06/23/2014 1:45 pm
Denied, apparenly you want co-owner off the bat. Thanks just not acceptable
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
06/23/2014 1:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
Name: James

IGN: AwesomeDino04

Skype: I DONT HAVE IT AND I WONT GET IT CAN WE PLEASE JUST TALK IN PMC CHAT, Skype takes information from your computer

Specialization (what you are appling for): Co-Owner / Admin / Kit creator

Why should we pick you: Every server deserves some kind staff and a happy community and I can help with being kind staff / making kits and stuff

THX for reading! Peace

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome