RapidServers In Need Of Staff

rapidfireman's Avatar rapidfireman7/10/15 8:53 am
1 emeralds 189 8
7/10/2015 3:04 pm
rapidfireman's Avatar rapidfireman
Hello Everyone. I am the owner of RapidServers and I am requesting help from you guys to be staff! Currently I am the only working staff as my friends just have it for the heck of it. I am currently looking for people to participate in the helper roll and if you stay loyal and committed you will earn your spot as moderator. I am not demanding that you be on 24/7 but If you have a little time every day I encourage you to come on.
If you are interested please apply below. I will not give you a big fancy list of questions to answer but the only thing I request of you is that you make it quality and don't just rollover it while making a bunch of mistakes.
Thank You To All Who Apply!
rapidfireman
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

rapidfireman
07/10/2015 3:04 pm
Congratulations too AgentZyphics and Xx7_Ender_7xX (sorry if I got that wrong) on being our first staff members! Now we just need people to moderate the chat!
AgentZyphicsv2
07/10/2015 12:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphics
rapidfireman
07/10/2015 12:58 pm
When I try and to you it's having issues so i'm just going to open up the server
rapidfireman
07/10/2015 12:58 pm
add you*
rapidfireman
07/10/2015 12:46 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
rapidfireman
AgentZyphicsv2Name and Age :
Thomas And Age of 14
America
Introduction :
Im a person Who doesnt give up no matter what, There is a saying from Frederick Douglass that I take to heart and it is, "If there is no struggle there is no progress"
I dont want to own a server for my own funds or donations but I will put every donation torwards the server or charity, It makes me so sad whenever I see a poor person or disabled person on the street and I wanna be a person who helps them. I dont use the server for my own needs but to me a server is for the players fun and the joy of seeing a player join the server and staying and being part of the community, If I dont become staff I wont just leave the server I will stay on the server and still support it as a member and I hope I can still be friends with the owner.
What is your private and own skill and talent? :
Im a nice person.
I love suggestions
I never leave a single player behind if they request something about trouble I will Respond to them asap
I dont care if a play is a donator all Players are treated equaly
I wont chose my friends over members and wont give them special abilities
I am Obidient my partner wont have to repeat something to me more than once
I Treat everyone as part of the community
I am willing to do anything for the community that is withen my reach
I am on for 12 hours a day
I wont Join another server and help them for the server I help on is my main priority
What can you bring for the server? :
I can bring alot of stuff, Including
New Experiance to Players
A faster and better fow with the Player Database
A new Experiance to staff Including My Self And the Other Owner
A new flow with the project not just by ideas but the whole base I feel like Nothing is perfect so we can improve it more.
My own DataBase Including staff
A New Kit database and Rank Database

Question(Optional):
Please Before U deny me can I talk a little to u and learn more about the project via skype?
If I am denied can u still add me on skype?

You seem like a great guy and I would love to see you work for my server jd@4bennetts.com. If you don't just tell me what communication you have and we can work something out. Thanks for applying and I cant wait to have you on my server!

Can I have the server ip and we can talk farther and into more details there

Certainly! The ip is rapidfireman.myserver.gs
I will just need your username because I will be working on some things right now and It's whitelisted for that time
AgentZyphicsv2
07/10/2015 12:39 pm
rapidfireman
Thomas And Age of 14
America
Introduction :
Im a person Who doesnt give up no matter what, There is a saying from Frederick Douglass that I take to heart and it is, "If there is no struggle there is no progress"
I dont want to own a server for my own funds or donations but I will put every donation torwards the server or charity, It makes me so sad whenever I see a poor person or disabled person on the street and I wanna be a person who helps them. I dont use the server for my own needs but to me a server is for the players fun and the joy of seeing a player join the server and staying and being part of the community, If I dont become staff I wont just leave the server I will stay on the server and still support it as a member and I hope I can still be friends with the owner.
Im a nice person.
I love suggestions
I never leave a single player behind if they request something about trouble I will Respond to them asap
I wont Join another server and help them for the server I help on is my main priority
A new flow with the project not just by ideas but the whole base I feel like Nothing is perfect so we can improve it more.

Question(Optional):
Please Before U deny me can I talk a little to u and learn more about the project via skype?

You seem like a great guy and I would love to see you work for my server jd@4bennetts.com. If you don't just tell me what communication you have and we can work something out. Thanks for applying and I cant wait to have you on my server!

Can I have the server ip and we can talk farther and into more details there
rapidfireman
07/10/2015 11:31 am
Thomas And Age of 14
America
Introduction :
Im a nice person.
I love suggestions

Question(Optional):

AgentZyphicsv2
07/10/2015 8:57 am
s
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome