RavineMC | Looking for staff

Lexigall123456's Avatar Lexigall1234568/11/13 6:13 pm
8/30/2013 11:59 pm
G2bb's Avatar G2bb
Hello! My name is Alexis and I own this small server call RavineMC. We are looking for someone to populate the server, and be a worthy staff member. IP: 24.184.15.43

IGN:
Why do you want to be staff?
What will you bring to the server?:
Will you populate the server?:
Will you use good grammar?:
Previous bans:
Previous experience:
Current Experience:
Maturity 1/10:
Building 1/10:
How often will you play?:
Skype (You need this!):
What would you do if someone threatens to DDos the server?:
Anything else I might need to know?:

I will determine your rank once you join the server, we are also looking for a co-owner!

We won't judge you by your age, or how you sound.

Thanks!
Lexigall123456
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

G2bb
08/30/2013 11:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Joe
IGN: g2bb101
Why do you want to be staff?: Because i have experience and I believe every server deserves a good staff.
What will you bring to the server?: My smile dedication (and maybe my clan :3)
Will you populate the server?: Most likely I have some friends I would defiantly bring over.
Will you use good grammar?: I all ways do.
Previous bans: One
Previous experience: Head Admin-Builder and Moderator on 2 different servers.
Current Experience: None right now both the servers I was staff on died
Maturity 1/10: 8
Building 1/10: 9.5
How often will you play?: Every day I can
Skype (You need this!): g2bb101
What would you do if someone threatens to DDos the server?: Try to resolve a compromise
Anything else I might need to know?: I have been told that I am a great moderator and builder and I will take any rank you give me.
RavenSwiftHD
08/14/2013 1:36 pm
Level 29 : Expert Zombie
Name: Jon
IGN: Teh_Cookies
Why do you want to be staff? I love working on servers
What will you bring to the server?: I believe I will bring more players, and remove alot of cussing and etc,
Will you populate the server?: Yes
Will you use good grammar?: Yes
Previous bans: No
Previous experience: 6 Servers
Current Experience: HackerCraft
Maturity 9/10:
Building 8/10:
How often will you play?: 7-8 Hours
What would you do if someone threatens to DDos the server?: I could fashion some iptables rules to limit the number of connections per IP per minute.
Anything else I might need to know?: Not really
Lexigall123456
08/14/2013 1:15 pm
bump
awesomecraigXD
08/12/2013 2:22 pm
Name:Craig
IGN:cragobrago
Why do you want to be staff? i think its a great opportunity to learn more about minecraft and get to know all the commands, i also want to be staff because i love to encourage and help new players as much as i can and i like to make sure the server stays a fun place for everyone to play
What will you bring to the server?: i will bring maturity and matured players! i will make sure everyone is respectful towards staff and other players
Will you populate the server?: yes i have a few people in mind that i would invite! and i some have youtube so that would help populate
Will you use good grammar?: Yes i will use good grammer
Previous bans: one ban! but it was accidental and i got unbanned
Previous experience: i used be okay with commands and such
Current Experience: im have a strong understanding of the world edit commands and normal commands
Maturity 1/10:9 i like to make people laugh sometimes
Building 1/10:8
How often will you play?: everyday for about 4 hours! unless im on holiday then i will play around 7/8
Skype (You need this!): shadowmere63
What would you do if someone threatens to DDos the server?: Im would mute them and inform owner
Anything else I might need to know?: nope
Lexigall123456
08/12/2013 12:57 pm
bump
grape-kangaroo
08/11/2013 7:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Narwhal
I wont let me do the rest of the post, keeps getting "flagged as spam"

But i can try,
Building I would say 9
Experience, I own a server, have owned 3 others, been admin on 3, and mod on 5
I play a lot, but it depends on the day, 3-4 hours on weekends.
My grammar is very good, to say the least #BlameGrammarNazis
Maturity 9
If somebody DDOS the server, I would ban them, IP ban them, and then inform the owner
Nothing else, just let me know if i missed anything important!
grape-kangaroo
08/11/2013 7:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Narwhal
PART 1 OF 2:

Where could I find the IP to the server, if I missed it...
Name: Dylan
IGN: RealxFuture
Why do you want to be staff? I think that all servers need staff to regulate the hackers, spammers, griefers, etc. I have been looking for a good server for a while, and I hope this one is good!
What will you bring to the server?: Great ideas, experience, and helpfulness.
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
08/11/2013 7:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Hello I would like to be Head Admin or Admin and maybe even Co-Owner, and heres why and my app:
Name:N/A I'll tell you on the server if you accept me.
IGN: TheLuler
Why do you want to be staff?: I love being staff, and who doesnt?? I would love to help and build for you, Please also consider me being co-owner for I am very responsible, and reasonable.I get along very well with other players/staff and never have I griefed or abused in a server.
What will you bring to the server?: I have tons of knowledge about plug-ins and commands.
Will you populate the server?: If you want me to yes
Previous bans: I have not been banned before.
Previous experience: I have been owner of 3 and staff on 8.
Current Experience: I am currently staff on 2 right now.
Maturity 1/10: 9/10 I can get out of hand SOMETIMES.
Building 1/10: 10/10
How often will you play?: Its school for me so on school weeks: 1-2 hrs a day And on weekends mainly all day.
Skype (You need this!): SORRY i am getting one ATM! (Please understand ;()
What would you do if someone threatens to DDos the server?: I will tell them that if they threaten the server again I will have to mute them.
Anything else I might need to know?: Nurpe not much.
porkNbeans31
08/11/2013 6:37 pm

Name: Skyler

Why do you want to be staff? I am a 15 year old who is looking for a new server to work as staff on. I have been working as staff on Mine craft since 1.4.6 I have been admin on 1 server, moderator on 2 other servers and, a helper on 1 other server. Every time I have been staff on a server i have helped the server grow into a large community and an amazing server at that. It looks like and awesome server and i would love to be staff on it. I have a basic to moderate knowledge of plugins and can be a great part of this server if i am chosen as staff.

I love to help people all around me, no matter what they need i can help them. If they need help using a command i can help, if they need help with the rules i can help them. I have a great personality and can handle myself in every situation. I am very friendly and the players will love to be around me. I can be a very active player on the server and can bring new ideas to the table for things to add to the server such as plugins and other things.

My location is in Texas so you have an idea of my timezone. So this is my application, i hope you choose me as your new staff member on the server. Thanks for looking over my application. P.S I really hope that my age of 15 wont be a problem i am very mature for my age.

What will you bring to the server?: I can bring plenty of new things to the server such as new plugins and ideas for things to add I can help as much as possible.

Will you populate the server?: Yes i will populate the server

Will you use good grammar?: Yes I believe staff always needs to use good grammar and be as professional as possible

Previous bans: None

Previous experience: Admin on 1 server before, moderator on 2 servers and helper on another

Current Experience:I am currently not working as staff because of problems with the servers i was staff on

Maturity 1/10: 10/10

Building 1/10: 7/10

How often will you play?: As much as i can to help the server, at most 10 hours a day

Skype (You need this!): skyler.montanez1

What would you do if someone threatens to DDos the server?: I will ban them and notify the owner immediately

Anything else I might need to know?: Nope only that I hope you choose me as a member of your staff
SmashincowMC
08/11/2013 6:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Name: Alex
Why do you want to be staff? because I like help out starting small minecraft servers
What will you bring to the server?: fun and joy
Will you populate the server?: I can try to get people on
Previous bans: None
Previous experience: I have lots
Current Experience: I have lots I have delt with hackers and rule breaker before
Maturity 1/10: 7.5
Building 1/10: 5.5
How often will you play?: 1-7 hours daily
Skype (You need this!): smashincow
What would you do if someone threatens to DDos the server?: ban perma
Anything else I might need to know?: nope :D:D:D:D:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome