Read ME --- Faction Staff needed

nobro88's Avatar nobro8811/16/14 11:42 pm
1 emeralds 198 3
11/18/2014 5:45 pm
nobro88's Avatar nobro88
About Staff Applications

If caught using someone else's staff application, you will be instantly rejected.

There are no general application templates, so please organise it as you wish and include all the information provided below. Ensure the application that you are posting stands out from the rest. If your application is messy, has spelling mistakes, or lacks good grammar it will simply be rejected.

We are only looking for friendly, helpful and supportive people. If you are a trash talker, or scammer then please refrain from submitting a staff application as this job is not for you.

There is no true age limit on people submitting staff applications, however we need to be sure that you are a mature player before we can make you staff.

Positions available
•Builder
•Mod
•Helper
•Dev (possibly if we can work it out so you don't need any passwords)
•GFX Designer

Include the following
(Do not miss out any of these points)
•Real name
•Why you want to be staff
•What will you do when you get staff
•Do you have Skype
•What position are you applying for
nobro88
Level 20 : Expert Explorer