RealWorld Craft looking for Moderators

HiImThree's Avatar HiImThree5/15/13 9:56 pm
1 emeralds 166 5
5/16/2013 9:10 pm
HiImThree's Avatar HiImThree
Hello world,
I will be starting a server within the next few weeks, with long-term plans, and I have tried to do everything myself. As it turns out, I'm not god and cannot do this alone. I am looking for a few people to help me, give me ideas, and in general just make my soon to be server a fun place to be. If you are interested in filling out an application please go to our website here Please note that I have not been able to get the website fully set up, but will over the next few weeks.
I will be checking applications daily and you should hear from me within 24 hours. Make sure you double-check everything in your application. Anything between forgetting a coma to not adding capital letters could be the difference between you joining our team or me rejecting your application.
"May the odds be ever in your favor."
(no it won't be a Hunger Games server)
Thanks!
weeThreed
HiImThree
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal