RECRUIT FOR FREE STAFF

CanadianFishh's Avatar CanadianFishh1/26/14 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 132 1
1/26/2014 8:51 pm
Jaocb74670's Avatar Jaocb74670
Hey guys we need some staff like mods admins and builders! We need you help with the server! Join Elite.raid.craft.mcpro.co to apply. Recruit and apply for a position!
CanadianFishh
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jaocb74670
01/26/2014 8:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Ign:Jacob74670

Name:Jacob

Skype:(chatting only,notneeded)ClickControl,Feel free to skype me whenever for further events on the server ect....(If Accepted)

Experience:
I Have been staff a numerous amounts of times,So i have plenty of experience,Not just as a admin,Probably every position imaginable.I am a very responsiable,And trustworthy person,Thats something most admins dont possess,They dont turn out as their apps make them appere.I Have been admin on couple server,I Know how responiable it takes to be a good admin,I have been Moderator on a 24/7 200 slot server but it closed due to lack of donations.Also i have owned my own server,It was very sucessful,But it also closed due to not enough donations.What i am saying is i am very experienced at every positions.I Know all the commands fluintly.

If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on
I would investigate and if i knew they were hacking,I Would kick,Then i would take matters into my own hands and Notify a owner on skype if that option was possable.

Why should we let you be Admin?:
Because i would like to prove myself,I Think i have what it takes to be a Admin on your server.I Also posses something most Moderators dont,I Am very trustworthy,And deticated.Also i love to help people with there problems.And i would try my best to help each and every player to make their minecraft experience the best it can be.Also i would help build the Community.And i know with power,Comes responsibiltys.Also i know every action is followed by a reaction.What i mean by that is If you do something bad you will get punished.I Know how to punish correctly.Not to harsh but enough to teach them a lesson

What can you do for the server?:
Like i said i can build the community.And i can help find friendly,Deticated players for your server.Also i can help all the players have a nice,fun experience on You're server,So they can enjoy it will they are on.

How long can you be on the server each day?:
Right now school is my number 1 priority,So about 2-5 hours on weekdays,And on weekends usally as much as needed.Right now i am currently playing baseball so that could effect the time spent on the server.

Other Info:
Well im a 14 year old boy that loves minecraft.I Love helping server with the needs for staff.Im in the 9th grade.I Have solid A/B's.Well thats enough about my social life.Now The reason i am truly applying is,Im thinking i have gained everyones trust on the server,Well at least i hope i have.Also i have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 so i know most commands fluintly.And i like to joke around,But can be serious when needed.Thats some of the reason why i would make a good staff member for you server.

Thanks hope you take my app into consideration and accept me!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome