OP Recruiting ! Economy / Build / Dungeon Server

blocksandgold's Avatar blocksandgold5/26/14 11:35 am
5/31/2014 12:29 pm
blocksandgold's Avatar blocksandgold

Hi, i'm the owner of BlocksAndGold and main Plugin coder.
(and part of the website)

http://www.blocksandgold.com/en

BlocksAndGold is an Economic system, Levelling, PVP, PV, Job, achievements, connected with a powerfull website.

Everybody have a territory page on the websote and a playersheet.
http://www.blocksandgold.com/en/player/sheet/show/pseudo/weaveul/

We have 3 demo servers :
1) French BlocksAndGold
2) US-EN or BlocksAndGold
3) MCPE BlocksAndGold

Payers are shared on this 3 servers.

Today i want to build an core team of Operators for the US-EN server.
As an OP you can manage the server the way you want in-game. Building, events, etc...
My business is the plugins (the modpack) and the website.
Just report me the bugs (if any ?! )

I want mature players (Fluent English), not specifically plugin expert. If you are a good map builder, if you have good notions of command blocks, i would be perfect .
I have an instance (dungeon plugin), so i need staff to build dongeons for it.

If it's you, apply and give me some informations about you. What you've done etc...
Thx for reading that (i'm french)
-LordBlock
blocksandgold
Level 21 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2014 12:29 pm
blocksandgold
Hi all, thx for your replies,

Please Apply here :
http://www.blocksandgold.com/forum/

In the Minecraft PC category.

I will choose an OP among the candidates before the end of Weekend.
The others will be Game Moderators ans Event Moderator. (Builders)

See u soon
05/26/2014 7:24 pm
blocksandgold
kinishidaAs of building dungeons I've built about 3-4

can you send me a link to this dungeons ?
05/26/2014 5:33 pm
blocksandgold
kinishidaAs of building dungeons I've built about 3-4 I know that's not a lot but I really but its really fun.

igo15151515i love building dungeon's!!!!

Here are some explanations about the dungeon plugin.

http://www.blocksandgold.com/en/event-d ... ltiplayer/

You can try it at the server spawn. In front of the bank.
I can be cool if we add add a lot of dungeons !
05/26/2014 4:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
kinishida
Skype:kinishida66 (No microphone atm plan on getting one)

Maturity:7.5/10

Building:8/10

Patience:9/10

Reason I want to: I love building and helping out servers. I have a lot of experience being staff. I have owned four servers and I have a lot of experience with plugins I have played Minecraft since 1.3.2. I don't have a low temper so I can deal with a lot of people. I am very kind and willing to help anyone in need of help. As of building dungeons I've built about 3-4 I know that's not a lot but I really but its really fun. When it comes to plugins I am amazing with world edit, Group manager, Essentials, and PEX. I am very active on Minecraft and I am not staff on a server atm due to my last pc breaking and it being 2 months. So I would be able to spend a lot of time on your server. I am willing to spend about 3-4 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours on weekends on the server. I hope I do get to be staff and I look forward to working with you.
05/26/2014 2:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ne0_Killer

Rank applying for:Op

Maturity Level: 8/10, i might mess around here and their but that is just to have a little fun but most of the time i am very serious when it comes to managing.

Why we should trust you: I will not abuse my power and not just stick the ban hammer on some random player since someone said they were hacking and will actually check it out. I will make sure that they are definitely hacking and are not just a good pvper. I will slap them on the wrists and make sure that they wont hack again or even think about it(just figure of speech, wont actually find out where live and do this). i will take the responsibility and take it seriously of being a member of a server crew or managers.

How long can you play daily? 4-5 days a week and for about 8-9 hours since i got school that i also have to deal with and get all my homework done.

Have you ever been banned on a server? Yes, my friend went on my account after he told my mom that i said it was alright to go on when i was not even home. When i finally got home from doing something i went on my favorite server and it said i was banned so then i got made at him and we were no longer friend for lying, stealing and cheating. I ended up having to clear out whole minecraft since it screw it up anyways.

Past experience as staff: I have owned two servers and been co-owner on two servers, blazingpvp and this other one called gameingpvp that is no longer up and both weren't too known but were good servers. I programmed a couple of plugins for blazingpvp since friend needed help with some stuff on it.

Anything else we need to know? I want to work for Google and have programmed many programs like apps for the iPhone and have used Photoshop. I have a computer class in high school that is about using Microsoft so i am very familiar with Microsoft office. I am very respectful to other players and treat others how i would like to be treated unless they need to be treated a certain way for their actions. I will go out of my way and make sure that everyone is having fair advantages and not hacking. i have studied the signs of telling if some one is hacking or not so that no one that's not guilty is not banned for no reason. I will follow the rules and to my fullest capability make sure that the rules are being followed and order is actually not and order and not in chaos. I will take this very seriously since it is a serious position to be in especially with all the players and even though its a game, cheating needs to be taken seriously weather it is in real life or in just a game that is not fair at all and should not be allowed anywhere.
05/26/2014 2:44 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ninja
noahk777
IGN: noahk777

I am a great map builder, esspesily for PVP [look at my projects if you want to see] and know a ton about setting up redstone and command blocks. I do admit that I'm only 11 years old, but I am still highly mature. I am also good with plugins, and can advertise the server on my youtube channel which I'l link below [Its small but gradualy growing!] My skype has been taken down for some reason [I think someone at microsoft messed up] but when I get a new one I'l tell you. Just PM me if you accept me. Thanks!

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5jGL ... NN1p2zHQSw
05/26/2014 2:41 pm
blocksandgold
igo15151515i love building dungeon's!!!!

Great i need you
05/26/2014 2:41 pm
blocksandgold
IDSFTWI love helping server grow and expand and would love to make Blocks And Gold Bigger

i like that
05/26/2014 2:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IDSFTW
I work well with other staff and players
My IGN:TitanCrafterS
I have much exp. I love helping server grow and expand and would love to make Blocks And Gold Bigger
05/26/2014 1:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
igo15151515
i can build and im good whith command blocks and people!

ign:nick3075

p.s. i love building dungeon's!!!!
05/26/2014 1:11 pm
blocksandgold
At first look at the website !
05/26/2014 11:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
RosemanFTW123
Sure. Np. Can do. Wilco. What? you want me to fill out an application? No thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome