Earthwalker Server: Looking for Plugin and Perm Developer

xTwizx's Avatar xTwizx3/22/15 12:46 am
3/23/2015 8:38 pm
xTwizx's Avatar xTwizx
I am looking for someone who knows how to fix the following plugins and permission:

-Essentials
-Group Manager
-Kits
-RandomLocation / Random Portal
-WorldGuard
-ModReq

If you think you know how to do them, send me pm here so we can discuss about it.

PS. I need someone who is matured and won't beg to change the server's main goal/theme.
xTwizx
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xTwizx
03/23/2015 8:38 pm
I am looking for someone who knows how to fix the following plugins and permission:

-Essentials
-Group Manager
-Kits
-RandomLocation / Random Portal
-WorldGuard
-ModReq

If you think you know how to do them, send me pm here so we can discuss about it.

PS. I need someone who is matured and won't beg to change the server's main goal/theme.
xTwizx
03/23/2015 7:45 pm
keralis1Sorry I didn't follow your specific template, I hope it isn't a problem

What is your name? Brandan

What is your in game name? GoochMoot

How old are you? Shouldn't really matter, but 13

Do you have any past experience with staff on other servers? Yes i have lots but if it is ok I would like to say them privately in skype.

What is your Skype name? (this is mandatory) Brandaned

What plugins do you have experience with? I have experience with all the normal server plugins like...

Towny
Auction
WE
Essentials
PrivateChest
iDisguise and many others.

Do you have any coding experience? I am learning how to code on Java but at the moment it won't work very well if I try

What staff position are applying for? Anything you think would be right for me

How much time do you estimate you can put into the server every week? Well, I normally come on 1-2 hours a day so that is 7-14 hours a week.

Are you an active staff member on any other servers at the moment? 2 others, and I am very sorry about that but I hope it is not a problem. They both are servers I don't go on very often though so I will be able to spend more time on this one.

Have you been banned before and what reasons? (I will check MCBans) I have been banned a couple times I think in my earlier days for mostly being framed but once griefing.

Why are you looking for a position on the server? I want to apply for staff to make sure players are happy with the server and feel that it has good staff. I also want to help players out and try to make the server better.

Why do you think you are qualified for the said position? From all the experience, I have had many issues to deal with that were really hard like a whole city being griefed to shrubs, and I am able to get through it in a calm way. If anything happens that is related to that I will try my best to get it all fixed and will ban the player who did it. And by the way this is just an extra two questions so I can add more info.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. I basically just try to do the administartor job but love to help out players with what they need. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and treat players well.

I want to thank you for looking at this application and have a nice day!

Thank you for your application, added you in skype.
keralis1
03/23/2015 7:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
-
xTwizx
03/23/2015 12:56 pm
We are still looking for mods, admin and developer.
Memooh
03/23/2015 9:28 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Real name ( Can be held until interview ): Mehmet

TimeZone and Country: Amsterdam,Netherlands GMT+1

How long have you played MineCraft?: 5 Years

Why do you want to be a part of this server?:
I think it has potential. It can become big . And i want to become a part of a big server! And i like to help servers!

What skills do you have that can be useful to the server?:
My experience with plugins. I know allot of plugins. Mainly when i was on servers i was the plugin-expert. I'm still learning to code some java. I know HTML a little bit im still growing

What is your opinion on servers allowing players with cracked mc?:
You know its their choise! Maybe their parents dont have the money to buy a account. I also had cracked MC for 2 years!

Hours available (weekdays and weekends):
All days online except Wednesday/Friday (If there is emergencies i will come online)

IGN:
Animal70

Skype Name ( Can be held until acceptance for interview ):
EventjesMehmet
xTwizx
03/23/2015 9:49 am
Application accepted. I added you in skype.
TooGood4_Nae
03/23/2015 6:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Real name ( Can be held until interview ): Brandon
TimeZone and Country: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How long have you played MineCraft?: 4 - 5 Years
Why do you want to be a part of this server?: I want to be a part of your team because i heard you guys were looking and in need of help so i wanted to help you guys out!
What skills do you have that can be useful to the server?: Well i can develop plugins and configure them also update them that would be useful for your server.
What is your opinion on servers allowing players with cracked mc?: I don't think you should allow a crack server because they can bring many alts on when they are banned.
Hours available (weekdays and weekends): 6 - 7 Hours daily And prob 13 - 14 Hours On weekends. Very active.
IGN: Netraxle
Skype Name ( Can be held until acceptance for interview ): sirmaxplays1
xTwizx
03/23/2015 6:38 am
Accepted. I just added you on skype.
xTwizx
03/23/2015 4:14 am
BUMP! Still looking for Admin / Developers!
xTwizx
03/22/2015 1:04 pm
Bump! We are still looking for people to help
xTwizx
03/22/2015 9:23 am
Bump!
chatoncay101
03/22/2015 1:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Real name ( Can be held until interview ): Will be held
TimeZone and Country: Pacific Standard, Cayman Islands
How long have you played MineCraft?: 4 years
Why do you want to be a part of this server?: Because I love developing new servers
What skills do you have that can be useful to the server?: I am a very good developper with 2 years experience, also I am a very good builder who is always availble.
What is your opinion on servers allowing players with cracked mc?: I don't really mind
Hours available (weekdays and weekends): Weekdays: 2 to 3 Weekdays: all day
IGN: Chipsky
xTwizx
03/23/2015 7:40 am
I forgot to get back to you. Are you available for interview today? Just add me up, xtantk in skype.
xTwizx
03/22/2015 6:56 am
Thank you for your interest. I will keep you in mind. I'm still shortlisting all the applicants.

UPDATE ABOUT THE SERVER:

The Skyblock-inspired Spawn Hub/Area
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome