Recruiting Builders ! Build Team: Withers United

maniacheto's Avatar maniacheto11/10/14 4:17 pm
11/20/2014 8:11 pm
epicdounut's Avatar epicdounut

Welcome !
We are Team Withers United and we are recruiting people to join our professional build team.
The Team is new and it will start as soon as we have atleast one builder.

If you don't know me, well i was a builder in Team Vareide. When the build team closed, I wanted to make my own team and here are we now !
If you are interested in my build expirience, please contact me.

Members
0/15 Builders
2/10 Trial Stage
0/10 Trusted Members

Requirements
Requirements:
-Age isn't important, so please don't lie ;
-Build Skills atleast 7/10;
- You have a buyed Minecraft;
- Atleast Skype;
- In your build expirience, please give photos and details;

Application
Application:
Age(required):
Name(optional):
IGN(In game name)(required in order to whitelist):
Skype(required):
Previous Builds and Build Expirience(required):
Build Weakness(required):
Build Skills(1-10)(required):
Information(optional): Here you can tell more information. This can help you get chosen easily.

Rules
Rules:
- Real IGN;
- Don't ask about your application. If you ask, you will be disqualified.
- If you get denied, you can apply again after 2 months;
-If you get kicked due broken rules, you will be permanently banned;

Rank Stages
Trial:
Everyone who is accepted for the moment will be added on the whitelist in the server to show his building skills. Every user gets 3 tries to build something. Everyone will be judged by two people. If one of the judges agree and the second deny a trial, you will get a third judge to decide. If you don't get accepted after you done 3 trials, you will get removed from the team and you can join only after one month.
Builder:
You will get the Builder rank after you get accepted on a trial. The Builder can help in team projects, but can't make own(making excepts). Every builder for every project will get credits.
Trusted:
Every trusted member can start their own project and will get their own world to build. Also every trusted member can recommend people to join that will get extra points.

The server is going up 2-3 weeks after the post's date. Doing some testing.

Good Luck
maniacheto
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Wolf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/20/2014 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
epicdounut
Name (ingame) anthonybear
build: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ted-build/

Build weakness: Some styles of modern.
Build skills: I am given a 9/10 by most people.
Info: I love building in minecraft! I have built for 10+ people on 1 server because they seem to love my builds.
11/16/2014 9:50 am
maniacheto
bump
11/14/2014 3:18 pm
maniacheto
We got our server setup. Doing some tests for 2-3 days. Everyone who is accepted will get contacted.
11/14/2014 3:13 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Project Venom
Application:

Age(required): I am currently fourteen (14) years of age, fast approaching my anniversary in May.

Name(optional): You can call me John if you like.

IGN(In game name)(required in order to whitelist): SlickPoison (I thought it was neat at the time.)

Skype(required): I messaged you my skype. People with malicious intent can obtain your IP through your Skype name and could further their evil intent.

Previous Builds and Build Expirience(required): My PMC profile and this url: seethepvp.net > Forums > Builder Applications > SlickPoison's Builder Application.

Build Weakness(required): Organics and Airships. I am absolutely rubbish at building each of these. Large trees just do not work for me and I haven't build a half-decent airship in my life. Also, I have never tried to build dragons or animals or the like.

Build Skills(1-10)(required): 7.7/10 for structural builds, preferably smaller ones such as houses and halls, the like. Organics are stuck at a rubbish 5/10 as I told you I am terrible at building this. Airships are a 2/10 for I haven't built a "real" one.

Information(optional): Here you can tell more information. This can help you get chosen easily:
I absolutely love your old team's builds and I would love to further my ability at your side. I feel like I could learn a lot from you and I thank you for your time used reading this application. Again, thank you and good day.[/b]
11/14/2014 3:55 am
maniacheto
Accepted for Trials ! Thanks for applying. I will contact you when we are ready with the server testing. The server setup is done.
11/14/2014 1:31 am
maniacheto
bump. We need more builders.
11/12/2014 1:51 am
maniacheto
bump.
11/11/2014 10:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Application:

Age(required):13 almost 14

Name(optional):Sam Shapiro

IGN(In game name)(required in order to whitelist):samshapiro

Skype(required):samtheman0901

Previous Builds and Build Expirience(required):I have owned a server with one of my best friends.We had our own custom plugins and builds.He would manage the plugins i would do the building.I have also been a part of the build team RiseV2.

Build Weakness(required): medieval type builds

Build Skills(1-10)(required):8

Information(optional): I have been playing minecraft for about 4 years now.I love the idea of creating and building what ever you imagine.I am also very good at managing servers as well as building them.
11/11/2014 11:56 am
maniacheto
Accepted for Trials. Please keep in mind next time when applying, to provide more information. I will contact you when we are done with the server setup and testing. (4 days-2 weeks)
11/11/2014 1:43 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Jrdncllns1290
Feel free to contact me on skype, I look forward to hearing from you.
11/11/2014 1:41 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Jrdncllns1290
Hello there, my name is Jordan, I'm currently fourteen years old and living in New Zealand

I am here to apply for your build team, 'Withers United'

IGN(In game name)jrdncllns1290

Previous Builds and Build Experience: I have owned and built on multiple servers over the two years I've played Minecraft, and have improved a lot. The main styles I build are Fantasy, Organic, Medieval and Steampunk.
Here is an example of a an organic/fantasy spawn a friend and I made for a Prison server called DeluxePrison,

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... n-3129487/

My weaknesses, I'm not the best with large structures.
Build Skills: 8.5/10
Information(optional): My skype is Jrdncllns1290

I know this isn't the best application, but I've tried to stick to the application format.

Thank you,
Jordan.
11/11/2014 9:40 am
maniacheto
A good application. Accepted for Trials. I'm going to contact you when we are ready with the server setup.
11/11/2014 1:30 am
maniacheto
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome