Recruiting new Youtube comedy series.

Oldwhaffle's Avatar Oldwhaffle12/26/12 7:18 pm
12/28/2012 6:34 pm
bhbyfdt's Avatar bhbyfdt
Hello! I am oldwhaffle and I am going to be creating a new comedy youtube series. I know you guys see PLENTY of these, but i think this one will be intresting and unique. I have decided to host this comedy series on a server with a creative warp so we can meet all of our film-making needs. The one thing i ask of you, actors & builders, is that you have a skype and hopefully be able to talk to me. This will make communicating much eisier and hopefully make our productions faster and not take up as much time. However, if little to no people have skype's with working mics, then we might end up not needing a skype. It really depends. I am going to be dirececting, filming, & editing the whole productions, so i need the following people

*Writers- people with a sense of humor who can come up with good ideas for videos.
*Builders- People who are ready to build houses, redstone contraptions, and other set pieces that might be neccisary for the video.
*Actors- People who are ready to do as the shot requires and are good at following directions and maby even adding a creative twist to the scene.

If you would like to apply to any of these parts, please put down the following information. (Note: if you have a skype, i will be adding you shortly for discussion)

Minecraft In game name:
Skype:(if you do not have, or if you have no mic, leave blank)
Previous experience?(Just for me to get an idea)

Again I will be sitting back and looking at applications, and if you would like to add me on skype my skype name is Oldwhaffle1 . Again, i hope this can be a great production and i look forward to seeing you all!
-Oldwhaffle
Oldwhaffle
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist