RECRUITING SERVER TEAM|YOUTUBERS|MOST POSITIONS AVAILABLE!

TheGamesHawk2001's Avatar TheGamesHawk200111/26/14 12:42 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 55
12/10/2014 4:34 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong's Avatar Ding_Dang_Dong
Hello everyone on PMC,

This message is about recruiting a server team to own a very successful minecraft server. The server is called MineChill. This server I am currently making will be a successful server! I will achieve this by taking amazing staff, YouTubers, builders on board on this epic adventure. It will be an OP prison server with a lot of custom plugins, epic builds and a great community! I will cover all of the costs and once we start receiving donations, I will pay you all for all the work you have done. The staff I will be recruiting today are as follows:

I will be recruiting advanced Admins, System Administrators who excel in providing useful information about our server’s software, Amazing architects that can build detailed projects, Youtubers who have above 5 thousand subscribers and are willing to do a good series on the server and really showing off the server, Streamers / Twitchers who average 100+ viewers per stream, GFX artists who are especially good in static images and banners, animated and static, An imaginative person to think up ideas for the server to have to make it just that tiny be more epic, original and unique.

If you believe you scrape the guidelines of our recruiting boundaries, or you exceed them profusely. Please do comment using the application below.

You will be expected to fill out this application when you comment:

Name – ?

Skype Name - ?

In Game Name – ?

Position – ?

How old are you – ?

Why should you be a part of the team. – ?

I can’t thank you enough for reading this post and hope you can contribute!

Currently GFX (graphics) and YouTuber are available. positions are available!
TheGamesHawk2001
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ding_Dang_Dong
12/10/2014 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Um.. are you ignoring my app?
TheCreeperQueen
12/07/2014 2:33 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
Gen

none (will tell email if accepted)

G3n3qu1s

whatever u think

12 (ik Im not 13, but I'm very mature etc and CAN do me job , please consider)

I can help a lot and I’m experienced in many positions
including- Admin, HeadAdmin,
Mod, Owner, CoOwner, Founder
Dev, Builder, Redstoner etc. I also ALWAYS do my job. I tend to "sense" when a
person joins the staff crew, that they are going to be bad for it, and can warn the
owner. I would say about 9-10 times I am correct, although the owner doesn't always
listen.

I hope u like my app.

Best Regards-

Gen
TheGamesHawk2001
12/10/2014 3:54 pm
Denied.
Ding_Dang_Dong
12/07/2014 2:22 pm
Name – ? Tony

Skype Name - ? OH BABY IT'S A TRIPLE!

In Game Name – ? Ding_Dang_Dong

Position – ? Admin (preferred) ,Mod or helper!

How old are you – ?14

Why should you be a part of the team. – ? I can build things. Ex: Hubs, new game mode, etc. I can bring new people/friends to this server! When ever people spam or swear, I'll usually give them warnings and then I'll mute or temp ban them. Polite is the key point!!! I can come on 1-3 hours on weekdays. Sometimes I can't come on because of school. I never will slack off my job. I would advertise this server to increase popularity and players to this server. I want to be apart of this server because I am 100% sure that I can increase the numbers of player and create a good community. Once I put 100% of my effort, I will not stop until this server succeeds! I should be staff because I am really good at helping people out at the right time. I am honest and trust worthy. I think I have what it takes to bee a staff on this server! I am also a great leader to other's and I cooperate well with others. I was also staff on some servers but been kick for inactive. or shutdown due to eula. Nebula prison Mod, Arkham Network Admin, (Forgot Name) changes.

Thanks For Your Time!

* I am re posting my app.
Ding_Dang_Dong
12/06/2014 12:22 pm
You skipped my app..?!
Maxgabriel03
12/05/2014 12:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Hai
Maxgabriel03
12/05/2014 10:42 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Name – Max

Skype Name - Allan.143 (Salahadin87)

In Game Name – Maxgabriel03

Position – Admin

How old are you – 14 years of age, Sorry if this Application is big.

Why should you be a part of the team. – ? Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I will check the ban appeals section of the website at least 7 times a day. That is to ensure that I take a look at each appeal posted and that will obviously help when trying to give the banned player a second chance. So, in other words, 50% of my time in the forums will be spent looking at ban appeals.
I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-7 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is. I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.
if a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that.I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.
TheGamesHawk2001
12/07/2014 1:55 pm
Denied.
Flame Barrel
12/05/2014 10:41 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name – Michael

Skype Name - I'd rather PM this if I get accepted

In Game Name – Flame_Barrel

Position – Builder + Person who comes up with ideas

How old are you – 15

Why should you be a part of the team. – Working on a server has always been a dream of mine. I'm fairly adept when it comes to building, and I'm more than capable of making patterns that would be used on things such as large walls, ect. I'm also an out of the box thinker who has hundreds of ideas for servers, that allow them to be unique and to make this server different than all other prison servers. Also, I'm in a European time zone, so it will be easier to work with you directly .
TheGamesHawk2001
12/05/2014 12:16 pm
Accepted for "idea thinker upper" xD PM me your skype name
cutejojo12
12/04/2014 3:09 pm
Name – Jordan
Skype Name - cutejojo12
In Game Name – Matvrity
Position – Moderator/Admin ( i am really good with ideas also)
How old are you – I am 16
Why should you be a part of the team. – First, my favorite kind of server is op prison. Second, I am not one of those people who just apply on any server just to be staff. When i apply, I actually do like op prison servers. Third, i have been Staff on many servers but they all shut down due to lack of donations or the owner being lazy to put out new updates. For last, I am a very loyal and I have the maturity to actually accomplish the job and not always goof off like a kid. If you need any more information you can ask me here or in skype!
TheGamesHawk2001
12/05/2014 10:29 am
Denied, Sorry.
DjClown
12/04/2014 3:02 pm
Name – Kenji

Skype Name - NamesZurc

In Game Name – assassinZurcaled

Position – moderator or admin

How old are you – 16

Why should you be a part of the team. – I can help build, Redstone, and I'm a plug in expert. I have great experience with plug-ins and permissions. I learn plug-ins very quickly. I'm someone who is active and loves to play survival. I only get in creative or spawn stuff when it is for the server, not my selfish reasons. I am quite mature and I get along with many people. I used to be in a few servers that I was admin in and a few with a mod spot from last year. I'm currently trying to get back into minecraft and find ame active server to play on and help. I come out with great ideas. If you just asked I could probably help out with anything. I'm really nice and barely try to do stuff without permission. If I'm not accepted I don't mind playing on the server because it seems fun. I also love to protect from hackers and ipbaning them and tracking them just in case they try to come again.
TheGamesHawk2001
12/07/2014 1:54 pm
Denied
TheKDKClan
12/04/2014 2:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name-Sage
Skype Name- MinecrafterYorrk12345678
IGN-Yorrk
Position-Mod

I think I should be Mod because I have helped a lot of servers (I even helped a little with the Hive) I think you could really need me I could also be a developer or Admin or Builder
You most likely need me
-Sage
TheGamesHawk2001
12/07/2014 1:54 pm
Denied, srory.
Ding_Dang_Dong
12/02/2014 5:10 pm
Name – ? Tony

Skype Name - ? OH BABY IT'S A TRIPLE!

In Game Name – ? Ding_Dang_Dong

Position – ? Admin (preferred) ,Mod or helper!

How old are you – ?14

Why should you be a part of the team. – ? I can build things. Ex: Hubs, new game mode, etc. I can bring new people/friends to this server! When ever people spam or swear, I'll usually give them warnings and then I'll mute or temp ban them. Polite is the key point!!! I can come on 1-3 hours on weekdays. Sometimes I can't come on because of school. I never will slack off my job. I would advertise this server to increase popularity and players to this server. I want to be apart of this server because I am 100% sure that I can increase the numbers of player and create a good community. Once I put 100% of my effort, I will not stop until this server succeeds! I should be staff because I am really good at helping people out at the right time. I am honest and trust worthy. I think I have what it takes to bee a staff on this server! I am also a great leader to other's and I cooperate well with others. I was also staff on some servers but been kick for inactive. or shutdown due to eula. Nebula prison Mod, Arkham Network Admin, (Forgot Name) changes.

Thanks For Your Time!
Electrik_Ninja
12/02/2014 4:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Name – ? Colby

Skype Name - ? Minecraftiscool99

In Game Name – ? Electrik_Ninja

Position – ? moderator

How old are you – ? 14

Why should you be a part of the team. – ? I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you
TheGamesHawk2001
12/03/2014 9:17 am
Denied, Sorry.
Harmony15
12/02/2014 3:52 pm
oh oops i sent you the wrong link, but i can still do that
Hattihattington.deviantart.com
sorry :p
TheGamesHawk2001
12/03/2014 9:16 am
OMG. I really like this one: http://hattihattington.deviantart.com/a ... -494525120 if you could put this in a minecraft form kinda and add some epic text. It would be epic. I can discuss the via skype

AND THIS ONE http://www.deviantart.com/art/Commissio ... -497978197
Harmony15
12/03/2014 3:12 pm
mk. my skypes hattihattington if you wanna talk about it more :v
TheGamesHawk2001
12/04/2014 1:35 pm
Added
Harmony15
12/02/2014 3:39 pm
No no no, Paint tool SAI.
http://prntscr.com/5cjs4z[/quote]

Okay. Can you show me some of your graphics you have made?[/quote]

They arent minecraft related but
hattihattington.tumblr.com
Harmony15
12/01/2014 8:26 pm
Name – Christina

Skype Name - Given if accepted

In Game Name – Harmony15

Position – Builder, Mod, i can digitally draw banners and promo art, etc.

How old are you – 15

Why should you be a part of the team. – I've had experience as a builder for a server, which suddenly closed down for reasons unknown to me, And I've also been moderator for a few servers. I also draw in paint tool sai when I'm bored, so I can draw banners and promo art.
TheGamesHawk2001
12/02/2014 2:36 pm
You do your art in Paint?
Harmony15
12/02/2014 3:15 pm
No no no, Paint tool SAI.
http://prntscr.com/5cjs4z
TheGamesHawk2001
12/02/2014 3:45 pm
Okay. Can you show me some of your graphics you have made?[/quote]

They arent minecraft related but
hattihattington.tumblr.com[/quote]

They are very good! The one that stands out to me most is -> http://i.imgur.com/tlP8hHY.gif Do you think you could do Minecraft mobs? in that kind of cartoon / abstract fashion you do your art it?
TheGamesHawk2001
12/02/2014 3:20 pm
Okay. Can you show me some of your graphics you have made?
connor3356
12/01/2014 8:21 pm
Name – Connor

Skype Name - connor.holladay

In Game Name – connorholladay35

Position – Administrator

How old are you – 13

Why should you be a part of the team. – I would like to be a part of the team because I would like to help this server grow. I have been staff on many servers before and I know what it takes to become a staff member. I can do anything when it starts at perms, then it ends ant warning a player. I will be a very god admin because I will not abuse. I will make sure that everyone follows the guidelines of the server. I will do that by giving punishment to people that choose to no follow the guidelines. Like lets say a person spammed "1." I would mute them for 5 minutes. If the continued, it would be a ten minute mute. After that, they might have to make an appeal on the forums. I would help the server in ways that no one else can help. I can try to convince people to help support the server by saying: "remember to do /vote for awesome rewards when a new player joins. Or say something like: Donate for extra boots and awesome perks! every few minutes. I could also help with the builds because I run a prison server myself. I am willing to work hard for this position. If I do happen to abuse my rank, you would have the right to ban/demote me ect...
Thanks for reading my application!
-Connor.
PolarBearSmall_
12/01/2014 7:29 pm
Level 48 : Master Button Pusher
Name – Vanessa

Skype Name - cutieluvsminecraft

In Game Name – imsosmall2100

Position – Moderator or COS (Chief of Staff, the guy that reviews staff apps- either is fine)

How old are you – 16

Why should you be a part of the team. – I am loyal and hardworking, I have much experience prior to being staff: I have been Helper, Mod, Sr. Mod, Admin, Sr. Admin, Chief, Chief of Staff, Co-Owner, and Owner. I find that I need something to suffice my time, and what better to do than making people happy and making sure their needs are well? So, I came here! I think I can show you I could be one of the best you might have. I learn easily, I can spend a good amount of time on these servers, and whatever you ask of me, I will do. If you do accept me, tell me on skype or PM me on PMC. Thank you for reading my app!
Happy Holidays!
TheGamesHawk2001
12/02/2014 2:43 pm
Accepted for Helper. I added you on Skype
PolarBearSmall_
12/03/2014 6:02 pm
Level 48 : Master Button Pusher
Why THANK You very much! But it doesnt say you added me on Skype, could ye'r try again?
TheGamesHawk2001
12/04/2014 1:35 pm
You denied it re added ye'rrr
topgunn14
12/01/2014 7:24 pm
Name – Zachary Gunn

Skype Name - Topgunn.

In Game Name – Hawx12020

Position – Developer

How old are you – 17

Why should you be a part of the team. – One word experience. I know what I am doing with plugins and bukkit, and I know what to fix when things go wrong.

Of course if you choose me I would like to ask you some questions first such as your desired plugin setup, who your host is etc. But you have to make the decision first.

Let me tell you more about my experience.
Allow me to discuss my resume

I was promoted to Admin on a server called Kalmarcraft, I was there for about a year and underneath me the server grew from a measly average of 20 members to 80-90 members. If you do not believe me, I can pull up the stats from about a year ago. Now you may be wondering why I left, unfortunately the owner rarely did any work to improve the server so I was attempting to run it without any ability to update, modernize etc. Along with this I was interested in the tech side of the server which I was not allowed to touch. In the end it frustrated me so a friend of mine and myself decided to create our own server

We then went to create our own server that I built and developed. I spent along time on this and became an expert dealing with plugins. I can show you my setup if you are interested. Nonetheless the owner of that server ran into some personal problems and decided to shut the server down, much to my dismay.

Enough with the sob stories lets get to how I can help you
-Experienced with Bukkit
-Well versed with server hosts such as Fragnet
-Plenty of time available
-Extremely knowledgable with the most popular plugins like factions, hunger games etc.
topgunn14
12/01/2014 8:12 pm
Dont know if you didnt see this or just didn't want to reply so putting back at the bottom for you
XxsuperMLhero269Xx
11/29/2014 10:00 am
Level 1 : New Network
Name – Dylan

Skype Name - crazydillpickle

In Game Name – superMLhero269

Position – GFX artist or a builder what ever you need most

How old are you – 11 (please don't judge i can do really good on servers)

Why should you be a part of the team- in the GFX artist side i have built good looking images for my server and my friends server and they look really nice if you want to see one i can give you the ip for the server to look.
the builder side, i have built for plenty of servers and built plenty of spawns and shops and hubs and i am very experienced with building
anonpmc1805481
11/29/2014 9:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
vortexvoid
11/29/2014 4:11 am
so do I start today?
vortexvoid
11/28/2014 3:02 am
Name-Jason/nova
Skype name-ultimate-jason (it shud say country: Antarctica
IGN-CaptinSokz
Position- Mod, Staff, Guard, security etc anything other then the lowest or second lowest one and I don't want admin unless you feel like it.
Why should I be on the team- I should be in the team because I watch over everyone and has experience in keeping servers nice and welcoming to new players and fun to play to experienced players, I have also worked on many other servers as a architect in designing and decoration, and at the end I get the position security or mod to watch over everyone including staff and tell owners if I got plans and cant go on so I wont leave the owner in a stress of thinking why I was offline when I incident happens I also know various tricks to prevent: hackers, threats, banned players creating new accounts, luring bullies and not nice staff unless ordered by the owner to traps. PS im sorry this is long PSS im on Skype a lot PSSS thank you for reading this
TheGamesHawk2001
11/28/2014 5:33 am
You got mod,
vortexvoid
11/28/2014 3:01 am
Name-Jason/nova
Skype name-ultimate-jason (it shud say country: Antarctica
IGN-CaptinSokz
Position- Mod, Staff, Guard, security etc anything other then the lowest or second lowest one and I don't want admin unless you feel like it.
Why should I be on the team- I should be in the team because I watch over everyone and has experience in keeping servers nice and welcoming to new players and fun to play to experienced players, I have also worked on many other servers as a architect in designing and decoration, and at the end I get the position security or mod to watch over everyone including staff and tell owners if I got plans and cant go on so I wont leave the owner in a stress of thinking why I was offline when I incident happens I also know various tricks to prevent: hackers, threats, banned players creating new accounts, luring bullies and not nice staff unless ordered by the owner to traps. PS im sorry this is long PSS im on Skype a lot PSSS thank you for reading this
51kitten8
11/27/2014 7:19 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Name – Michala / Kitten

Skype Name - mdemokitten

In Game Name – butterwaffle132

Position – Admin and/or architect

How old are you – 13

Why should you be a part of the team. – I should be a part of the team because I have some experience with managing and helping on servers in the past, mostly owned by friends. I would be more than happy to take a role in this server, and would excessively be on when needed. Also, I have excellent skill when it comes to building and cane come up with something very nice. Thanks -51kiitten8.
TheGamesHawk2001
11/28/2014 5:32 am
Can you dig out some builds to show me please. Thanks.
datdenkikniet
11/27/2014 1:33 pm
Name – ?
Jona

Skype Name - ?
jcdra1

In Game Name – ?
datdenkikniet

Position – developer (and moderator, if you'd need me to)

How old are you – 15

Why should you be a part of the team. – I think I can help making plugins, as its something I love doing
TheGamesHawk2001
11/27/2014 11:57 am
I am putting a hold on applying for Admin.
xGhost_Hunterx
11/27/2014 11:54 am
Name: John Whikers

Skype Name: john.whikers

In Game Name: x_Ghost_Hunter_x

Position: Admin

How old are you?: 14

Why should you be a part of the team?: I am honest loyal experienced and trustworthy and would love to be apart of the staff team, raise a successful server with mature people and a great staff community. I am mature, I code a little but I prefer doing in game stuff, like solving people's problems on the server.
Tertwig25
11/26/2014 10:29 pm
Name – JR not jr But just JR

Skype Name - Tertwig25

In Game Name – Tertwig25

Position – Anythign im good at helpign with everything excpet coding

How old are you – 13

Why should you be a part of the team. – Im good with business stuff I can help build im on alot so i can be on the server. I can give ideas to add and help other people around the server if they need help im a nice caring guy i hope you think it over thanks
AwesomeCookies14
11/26/2014 3:33 pm
Name – William

Skype Name - AwesomeCookies14

In Game Name – AwesomeCookies14

Position – Any that I can help with

How old are you – 13

Why should you be a part of the team. – I am experienced with all staff ranks and I even used to run a server myself I wish to in the future too I have recently started to code, I have currently 2 simple plugins.
Minealade
11/26/2014 3:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
Name – Palady

Skype Name - Paladybug1 Moo

In Game Name – Paladybug1

Position – Admin/idea creator

How old are you –14

Why should you be a part of the team. – I have been staff on several different servers and am moderator on a hexxit server currently. I love writing stories and coming up with ideas and would love to be on your team!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome