[60 Min Trial] Recruiting Skilled PvP'ers [Accepting 8 More]

iMe's Avatar iMe8/14/13 9:16 pm
1 emeralds 140
Faction Frenzy Minecraft Server: Competitive, Unique, Intense.
Server IP: Play.FactionFrenzy.com

About our unique, competitive, and intense pvp server:

Hello my name is Marcus aka ''DirtyDiamonds''. I'm recruiting very skilled pvp'ers for my exclusive faction/pvp server. Our goal with this server is to take the traditional level of pvp that most server's have to offer and make it much more intense. Every item in minecraft can be sold with /sell so raiding is worth it, no matter how big or small the base it. Having only strong pvp'ers for a server makes it more competitive and difficult, aka no noobs allowed.

How do I apply to join:

Most server applications ask questions like ''How long have you played minecraft, what is your in-game name, how good are you at building, etc.'' But our server application is different, instead provide a link to a pvp video of yours, your pvp techniques, or your weapon of choice (and how you would use it). Please know, showing a skilled video is the most impressive and naming your weapon of choice is the least impressive.

I'm not great at pvp, but I'm good. Can I have a trail to prove myself:

Yes, you will have 60 minutes exactly to prove that you are a above average pvp'er. Your death counter, kills per death, arrows shot VS arrows hit, gear obtained VS gear lost, and average fight time will all automatically by kept track by a plugin. If you impress the plugin (custom-made) you will be allowed another hour, and eventually forever.
iMe
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer