Recruiting Small Servers To Join Hermes Realms Network

mcneprojects's Avatar mcneprojects5/10/16 3:53 am
1 emeralds 412 8
5/16/2016 10:29 pm
David123S's Avatar David123S
Hello,
I am mcneproj, I run the Hermes Realms Network. We are currently a Hub server (IP: mc.hermesrealms.net) but I want to venture off in becoming a giant collaboration of servers. I am taking the first steps in creating our network of multiple servers.

HRnet will offer your server a subdomain so you can look more professional. We will link your webpage to ours. If you don't have a site create you a page on our site with a forums section you can then edit as you please. Also there will be a private page for just all of us owners to collaborate and help each other out.

We don't not host your minecraft server for you. That is completely up to you, please notify us if you are terminating your server. Although in the future we will offer hosting and much more under our network.

So I am looking into unique small minecraft servers. It can be really anything, from vanilla servers to factions servers.
Your subdomain will be setup in 24hours if accepted. It will be <yourserver>.hermesrealms.net.
Also it might take a couple hours before one of our admins can get you a page created if you don't have a site. But you should check out enjin's free plans first, you can set up some pretty cool stuff there and I can also redirect a subdomain to your site.
And finally you must at least have a logo and/or a banner of some sort.

To Apply:

Your Server Name:
IP:
Site:
How Long Has Your Server Been Online:
Average Player Count:
Tell me about your server:

I will let you know if you are accepted on this thread.
After you are accepted you should Join Our Site so we can notify you and finish adding you to our network.

Our Site: http://www.hermesrealms.net
mcneprojects
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/16/2016 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
David123S
Im Down However Still Developing A Server Here
05/16/2016 8:12 pm
mcneprojects
Hey, sorry it has been a busy weekend, I meant to reply sooner. I will take a look at your server sometime tonight. Expect a PM with in the next day or so. Thank you so much for replying to this thread!
05/10/2016 4:20 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
foulblade1
Real true PvP

64.74.111.93:25568

Site N/a in progress

A month

Players epc 7

Server is a hardcore PvP/raiding server with well balanced mods mix with tech,magic,swordskills and adventures for unique loot.
05/16/2016 8:18 pm
Level 26 : Expert Network
X_1337
I suggest registering your server on server lists and get your members to vote it helps out allot and if you want to really get players fast save up and buy advertising on Server lists website they are not cheap tho accept atlauncher which is very cheap
05/10/2016 4:15 am
foulblade1
Using my phone atm so im having a hard time copying and pasting anyways what other info would you need.
I have had a hard time advertising the server but it is a really great pack and server if I could say my self
05/10/2016 4:13 am
foulblade1
05/10/2016 4:04 am
mcneprojects
foulblade1I have a small PvP raiding custom nodded server with about 7 players I have started this month and plan to grow it bigger. Very rare and well kept server as I fix any issues in minutes. Age 22 using Real true PvP pack from technic ( I created)

Ok, just copy and paste the form at the bottom of the post and fill it out so I can check it out and get a bit more information. Thanks for replying.
05/10/2016 3:59 am
foulblade1
I have a small PvP raiding custom nodded server with about 7 players I have started this month and plan to grow it bigger. Very rare and well kept server as I fix any issues in minutes. Age 22 using Real true PvP pack from technic ( I created)

My server and mod pack is very well balanced with a sharp edge I have customly configured the pack to make PvP fair and very well balanced.
I've made sure their is a way to protect your base and a way to raid it. I've made sure that the strongest kit in the game is defeatable. Example someone with a infinity sword attacks a player with a wooden sword. If he was to land a perfect parry he would disarm the opposing player then using a armor break slash he could penetrate any armor all skill based. Same goes for mage battles tho mages may win more often then swords men swords men still have a chance using dodge and blocks or reflects hard fight tho.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome