Recruiting Staff [RPG] [Survival] [Creative] [1.7]

Mr_Presidenta's Avatar Mr_Presidenta12/21/13 8:11 pm
12/23/2013 5:02 pm
Mr_Presidenta's Avatar Mr_Presidenta
I am one of two owners of CitopiaCraft, a server dedicated to making the best gameplay experience for all users. I am looking to interview possible candidates regarding recent staff openings.

The Server:

Our server presently has RPG, Survival and Creative worlds. The RPG is our newest addition, hosted on a separate server with Bungee, and features custom lore, spells and quests (as well as custom texture pack to be released soon)! The survival world offers a towny-based land protection system and a central economy. The creative allows users to build to their liking with creative powers.

Your Role as Staff:

We are currently looking for several key positions in the staff hierarchy, including an Administrator. All of these ranks are expected to behave properly both in public and in private. Failure to do so will result in termination of your status.

Administrators: The role of Administrators is to run the server in the stead of owners. Thus, they are given a large range of plenipotentiary powers and relative autonomy within their own world. They are expected to handle staff affairs and also to help users with their gaming troubles.

Moderators: The role of the moderator is to ensure that they day-to-day operations of the server run smoothly and efficiently. They are expected to help players with any concerns they may have, and, as a prerequisite, be knowledgeable about the server and its workings.

Probationary-Moderators: These are staff members that show promise and are inducted into the hallowed halls of our staff without the full powers apportioned to their Moderator superiors.

Extra requirements:

We are also looking for builders. If you can build, please throw that into the application. However, not being able to build well will not diminish your chances of being selected.

Please note that we are NOT looking for individuals to apply to a specific rank. My co-owner and I will decide what position will best suit you, should we decide to interview you and accept you as staff.

Staff Application Template:

Please copy the template included below and fill it out in your post.
[size=150][center]Staff Application:[/center][/size]

[list][*]1. Username (IGN):
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft:
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:
[*]4. Time Zone:
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins:
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers:
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):
- 7 a. If, "no" to 7, can you get one:
[*]8. Number of languages you speak:
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:[/list]

Please Note: I am very choosy when it comes to staff. If you are rejected, don't take it harshly. I only recruit the best of the best.
Mr_Presidenta
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Raid-Craft
12/23/2013 4:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
  • 1. Username (IGN): TylerMurray13
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft:Since Version 1.2.5
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I'm a good listener and I follow Instructions very well. I've Been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5. I'm a very well experienced staff member. I have been staff on many past servers. I am very mature i'm 17 years old. My "Main" staff position would have to be admin as i'm more of a plugin type of guy. I love helping people and responding to their questions but I will refuse to answer a question if it is already answered on the rules etc.
  • 4. Time Zone: (UTC+00:00)
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Pex, Groupmanager, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, Essentials etc. (And Many other plugins)
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Admin, Mod, Co-owner
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 2
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:
2-4 Hours a day. Usually from when I wake up around 10:30 till about 1pm or 2pm
Mr_Presidenta
12/23/2013 5:02 pm
This application was approved for an interview and is hopefully our last one.
Mr_Presidenta
12/23/2013 4:26 pm
[quote="planetminecraft2998"][list][*]1. Username (IGN): dardar2003
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I help with events , parties , building , Following rules , No hacking
[*]4. Time Zone:America Right now 3:52
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Yes
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers: Yes admin co-owner mod and trusted
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes name dar.dardar2
[*]8. Number of languages you speak: only English srry
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:[/list 2- 10 Hours daily

Sincerely: dardar2003[/quote]

... Application denied.
planetminecraft2998
12/23/2013 3:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[list][*]1. Username (IGN): dardar2003
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I help with events , parties , building , Following rules , No hacking
[*]4. Time Zone:America Right now 3:52
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Yes
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers: Yes admin co-owner mod and trusted
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes name dar.dardar2
[*]8. Number of languages you speak: only English srry
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:[/list 2- 10 Hours daily

Sincerely: dardar2003
dr_baffles
12/23/2013 1:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Username (IGN): Mrdractyl
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 years
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: Trust worthy loyal,fun helpful
[*]4. Time Zone:
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins:None
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers: I was mod and a admin
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes
[*]8. Number of languages you speak:1
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: 3-4 at lest
Mr_Presidenta
12/23/2013 3:24 pm
This application was denied for an interview.
mrwizard70
12/23/2013 1:38 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
CODE: SELECT ALL
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): mrwizard70
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: started in beta 1.7.3
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:I have held administrative positions on several other servers and ran one for a month or so
  • 4. Time Zone:PST
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins:depending on which plugins you consider widely used i have used most of them.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers:owner, admin 2 mod 2 and probationary staff member 2 (as I moved up)
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):yes,mrwizard70
  • 8. Number of languages you speak:1.5
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:1 consistently...... but usually more
Mr_Presidenta
12/23/2013 2:56 pm
Mr_Presidenta
12/23/2013 1:32 pm
Still searching for one more staff member!
Rwby107
12/23/2013 1:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
For #3 I forgot to add (since my internet stopped working right when I finished D:<) I love to help people out and I am friendly towards most of the players (some players call me an idiot and stuff so yeah....)
Rwby107
12/23/2013 1:50 am
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): Triggerpho
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 1-2 years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am a mod on two servers and an Admin on one
  • 4. Time Zone: EST
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: I have used countless plug-ins.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Tr-Mod on one, Mod on another, and Admin on a 3rd one.
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): no but I am working on getting one
    - 7 a. If, "no" to 7, can you get one: Maybe...
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: I know English, and a bit of Spanish and German
7 hours daily but since I am on break I go on about 11 am- 3 am... heh xD
Mr_Presidenta
12/23/2013 9:13 am
This application was approved for an interview.
LABCraft7707
12/22/2013 5:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
[*]1. Username (IGN): ze7707
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 3 years
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I love to help people and I am really active and I could help you at building.
[*]4. Time Zone: Eastern Time
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Groupmanager, worldguard, worldedit, essentials, many more
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner (not owner tho), co-owner, head-admin, Headmod
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yes: ze7707
[*]8. Number of languages you speak: 1 english
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: 3-6 hours
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 9:19 pm
Gazebo123
12/22/2013 5:19 pm
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): Gazebo123
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 3 years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: i am well versed in plugin configuration and development and act highly professional when called upon to do so.
  • 4. Time Zone: Central
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: as previously stated i have used many popular and widely known plugins
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: i have been admin on many servers and also been the primary program manager
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: I speak english fluently and know a bit of spanish
about 2 hours on week nights
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 7:06 pm
ZWyckoff16
12/22/2013 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. Username : ZWyckoff
2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 1.6 beta
3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: i can handle situations and i can do plugins
4. Time Zone: eastern
5. Experience with any widely used plugins: WorldEdit, Essentials and WorldGuard,gm,echopets
6. Previous positions held on other servers: Admin ,head-admin, Co-Owner
7. Do you have a Skype : Yes
8. Number of languages you speak: 1 , English
9. I play almost any time except when i inform you that i cant
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 6:39 pm
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 4:21 pm
I'm looking for one or two more good staff members.
FC_Mercury
12/22/2013 1:42 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
Hello, I have inspected your application, and I have another one that is in a similar format to yours. I ask of you if I may use another one, which I vow it is truthful of my creation.

In Game Name (IGN): FC_MercuryEL7
Real Name (Optional):
Age (13+): I am currently 14.
Why should we pick you:
I might go biased here, again.I am mature, I am respectful, I am smart, I am actually experienced in these roles unlike 60% of players that claim they are. I have above average redstone skills thanks to Biospark ( crazy redstone genius)I'd have to rewrite the application to tell you why I should be picked. I also try my best to get on everyday, and when I'm staff, I like to show everyone why I earned it by demonstrating them, not just for decoration. I am actually helpful for players, whether if it's just a nooby problem like how to register, or a more complex in ending an arguement, I will be there and provide them with my experience.
Apart from moderating, I also write helpful articles for people. One of my recent ones was for the popular server MC-WAR.COM. I'll leave the link below and see for yourself, hopefully this will help you decide if I am the one for this rank.
http://mcbrawl.com/forums/threads/6719/#post-98995
I am also fluent in Spanish. I can understand Portuguese, sometimes French and Italian. I am kinda experienced with Latin (I love biology, and animals are classified with latin names, so I learned them). I say these because the more languages you know, the more people will feel comfortable with you. If you speak Spanish in Minecraft, any Spanish speaker will befriend you, they gain trust in you, and that is important for a moderator.

As for treating with Rule-Breakers, I probably have one of the more rather complex ways in treating them. I am willing to listen to what they have to say, and sometimes I can be sympathetic though the situations are limited. Nevertheless,I firmly believe in the WKB system of moderating. That stands for Warn, Kick, Ban.
Should the player be caught in the acts of hacking, I would firstly warn them in a appropriate yet demanding manner. Accidentally, or on purpose does not matter. Screenshots, video, or any other methods of capturing the game will be used for evidence of misbehavior. Normally, some players will stop here, therefore saving him from a ban. Then comes kick. If the player has been warned 2 or more times and yet has followed orders, I will kick the player from the server. The kick serves as intimidation, and if not stopped by a warn, sometimes they stop here, unless he is doing it for excitement or for his own amusement. Finally, the last step is Ban. I really tend to avoid this, but if the player seems to test my limits, then I will put a limit to him. I would temporarily ban him if allowed, and evidence and the story will be submitted to owner or someone of a similar rank, so they can have a final decision in the consequences of the player. I never perm ban, as I feel the need the case should be discussed with other admins or owners to reach a final decision.

Previous Experiences (List Servers,Experiences with Plugins,etc):

I am familiar with moderating servers, and I'm used to being asked to be staff for a server due to my maturity, character, and intelligence. I was first a Co-Owner in a server my friend made, which I believe, maybe biased, made a excellent staff at that important and powerful rank. The server, I believe, has shaped my character. It showed me you shouldn't mess with your powers, and that "Character summons rank", and I have tried to pass on that message to other moderators and servers I visited.

I was then assigned Moderator at a survival server called Modembug, which, sadly, has shutten down due to the Owner basically, lost interest in solving the many problems it had. I have evidence here http://imgur.com/a/05TdZ#0, though it may not be the best, as plugins to color code ranks was not working as mentioned somewhere in the chat message. After it shutted down after 2 good years, I played on other servers, as a regular player. Here, I looked for the first time in a while, how important it is that you trust a staff. How important, as a staff, that you should gain automatically a players trust when he needs help. I went through, once again, a coming of age in moderating.

I am currently a moderator on two servers, Switch PVP, and SquirrelCraft. Unlike previous servers, I wasn't assigned, hand selected by the staff, but I applied via Planet Minecraft. I applied to SquirrelCraft, a warming community between the staff, it's just a smile being there. It is still in Beta, and it is down temporarily. My statement can be supported here http://imgur.com/a/83vqC. It is another story at SwitchPVP. Like SquirrelCraft, I applied in PMC. My first task was to build a Christmas Themed spawn for them, I gladly accepted the task, and was determined to make it with all my building experience. I builded them a spawn, a new logo with a modern look, a charming setting that welcomes the players, boy was I excited to see their faces. Unfortunately, all my 7 hours of work was denied, by the Co-Owner. He insisted in a different style, one that is so common it is unoriginal. I was irritated, but I said to myself it's his server, and he can do whatever he wants. One of his friends, EpicToeJam, had op, and he decided to abuse his powers to grief the spawn. Naturally, I banned him, no warning. I took screenshots of the grief and send them to the Co-Owner. Let's just say the Co-Owner didn't like my action, he repetively argued how I was abusing my powers, which irritated me. I have resigned in my own will, and I will never look back.

As for plugins, I am quite good with commands and knowledgable with them. I am aware of many uncommon plugins which, to a staff, are a great tool to use. RegX, HawkEye,Koala_Bukkit, are just a few to mention.

What can you contribute to the server?

Well, lets start with the obvious.

I will be ensure that all rules and policies issued by the Owner, will be enforced efficiently and fairly. I say fairly as most staff tend to let it slide when their co-workers do something agaisnt the rules. Fairly also goes with my message to treat everyone equally, friends, newbies, staff, players. Your age, sex, ethnicity, religious beliefs, will not matter to me, I will treat you fairly. Unlike some staff I have, sadly, witnessed, I will not discriminate you if you talk in some foreign language, I will not tell you "This is America, speak English", I will not treat you as if I were still living in the past, when races were boundaries to others. Even though somebody has obtained greater 'powers' than another,they are still equal at the core. This is effectively me acknowledging that I would not abuse my responsibilities.

Not so obvious.

I will be damn glad to assist, improve the server in wherever it needs. I will help the players when they need a trustworthy mature player by their side. I'd also contribute in building, as it is something I enjoy to do.

Do you have Good English Grammar: I view grammar as one of the most important tools on the internet when expressing yourself. Unlike real life, the internet do not receive the benefit of vocal tone and facial expressions when communicating with you. This means that grammar is the ONLY way in which you can be perceived. It is for this reason that I take grammar extremely seriously. Having said this, I'm sure there are a couple of typos that I've missed.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since the summer of 2011, where I was encouraged to play it due to the growing community. I remember I downloaded the cracked version of it, when it was in beta 1.8. Over the years, I gained vast knowledge and experience, though, remembering potions and redstone is not my thing.

Timezone: CT USA

Languages spoken: I am fluent, can write, can read, can speak English and Spanish. I can understand most of Brazilian Portuguese, sometimes Italian and French.
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 3:03 pm
Nielicus
12/22/2013 11:33 am
[list][*]1. Username (IGN): NielKerr
[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: About 5 months
[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I'm very outgoing, social, and will be able to get on as needed.
[*]4. Time Zone: Eastern
[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Yes, World Edit, Essentials, PlotMe, Factions etc.
[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers: Mod on wolfcraft, Admin on Zephyrrealms
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):
- 7 a. If, "no" to 7, can you get one: Yes
[*]8. Number of languages you speak: English, patua which is a Jamaican sort of slang and a tiny bit of Spanish
[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: I can play up to 2-3 hours but usually around an hour and a half or so a day
Also: I'm turning 16 on April 12, I think it would be a great opportunity to become apart of a new community and help the server in the best way possible!
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 2:17 pm
michaeloreilly
12/22/2013 11:32 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Username (IGN): AdminRedstone

[*]2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Since 2011 so about 3 years

[*]3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: You should choose me because I am a very experienced staff member, I would not abuse my power, I would be cooperative with my fellow staff and players alike, I would welcome new players and answer their questions, I would keep an eye out for hackers to help keep the server clean and enjoyable, and last but not least I would help advertise the server and try to get it popular to create an enjoyable environment for the players.

[*]4. Time Zone: Central

[*]5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Honestly I am not the greatest with plugins but I do know some things about them that may help you.

[*]6. Previous positions held on other servers:
[*]7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yes AdminRedstone

[*]8. Number of languages you speak: 2 Spanish and English

[*]9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:[/list]
About 2 to 3 but on weekends 4 to 5
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 1:31 pm
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 11:25 am
*bump in the pursuit of a timely addition to our staff*
DJ-Konrad
12/22/2013 10:01 am
Staff Application:

• 1. Username : dj_konrad
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 1.1 or 2012 January
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I can handle Spam,Caps,Swearing and other things that are annoying/abusive in Chat. Think I might be a good Chat Mod.
  • 4. Time Zone: UTC
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: A bit with WorldEdit, Essentials and WorldGuard.
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Mod , Admin , Co-Owner
  • 7. Do you have a Skype : Yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 2 , English and Polish (Polish is familiar to other countries in that region)
  • 9. I play 2-6 Hours a day depending on what I have to do.
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 10:20 am

Thank you.
TheBlazeRuler450
12/21/2013 10:18 pm
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): TheBlazeRuler450
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: kind, can take a joke
  • 4. Time Zone: dunno, uk time?
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: worldedit and essentials
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: owner, co-owner, mod, headmod, admin, headadmin
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 1
4 hours mostly
peachphuzz
12/21/2013 10:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): dolphinluv
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Approximately 3 years.
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am a pretty good builder (not AMAZING, but I can build), I've been staff on many servers before (positions include Admin, Moderator, OP, Co-Owner, and Head Admin), I do not abuse my powers, I know how to handle my powers, I am quite helpful, and I am friendly.
  • 4. Time Zone: Eastern Standard
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Lockette, Chest/Admin Shop, WorldEdit, PermissionsEX, Factions, Essentials, iConomy, DisguiseCraft, Essentials. (These are just a few of the many I've had experience with.)
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Admin, Moderator, Op, Co-Owner, and Head-Admin
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes, but I would only be able to message
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 2, English and German (but I am only a "Level 1" in German, which means that I only know simple things)
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: With school, I am only available 1-2 hours on weekdays. However, on weekends and holidays, I tend to play all day (literally)
luckydogxxx
12/21/2013 10:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN):
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: I have played Minecraft sense Full Release 1.1
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I have had lots of staff experience on other servers, I can take and make a joke, and I enforce rules to make other players time more enjoyable
  • 4. Time Zone: EST
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Not much, Just some basic Lockette, Chest Shop,Factions, ect. I played on multiple prison servers before though
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: I have been:Head Admin, A mod twice, and a Helper
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: I speak english, 1 word in German(Nein) and a little spanish
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:I play Minecraft as much as I can, Atleast 4 hours a-day though (May change for Concerts or other things)
wpd123
12/21/2013 9:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): wpd1234
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 3.5 years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:i have Html experience, hosting experience, plugin management skills and a basic C++ knowledge, i am also very good at helping people.
  • 4. Time Zone: central
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: essentials, Group Manger, W/E, W/G, Core protect, factions, and countless others
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Admin on a few , plugin manager on 15 or so, co- owner on a few, Mod on 20+ and owner of my two own
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):Yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak:3
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:5 or so
kingboy2121
12/21/2013 8:53 pm
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): thekid2323
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 2 years and a half
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: Own Servers Work good with players and friendly but mature.
  • 4. Time Zone: central USA
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Any Plug In
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Owner / Head-Admin / Dev
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: English German Spanish
About 7 hours daily
zachattackz
12/21/2013 8:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Staff Application
Username (IGN):zachattacks
Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Since alpha 1.3
Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:I have been a staff member on a variety of servers (including RPG) so i know that whatever i do will represent you and the servers reputation. I think a admin's characteristics are to be a problem solver,good communicator with both other staff members and players. I can learn new plugins really easy and use them. I am also a great builder for medieval mainly but can build other project too.
Time Zone:Central(Texas)
Experience with any widely used plugins: I have much experience with essentials,pex,worldedit, and many other plugins used.
Previous positions held on other servers:I have been everything from a helper to co-owner(can have a reference from a previous guy I've worked for)
Do you have a Skype (yes or no):yes
Number of languages you speak:1
In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:2-8
Mr_Presidenta
12/22/2013 9:43 am

• 1. Username (IGN): wpd1234
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: 3.5 years
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job:i have Html experience, hosting experience, plugin management skills and a basic C++ knowledge, i am also very good at helping people.
  • 4. Time Zone: central
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: essentials, Group Manger, W/E, W/G, Core protect, factions, and countless others
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Admin on a few , plugin manager on 15 or so, co- owner on a few, Mod on 20+ and owner of my two own
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no):Yes
  • 8. Number of languages you speak:3
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily:5 or so

dolphinluv
Staff Application:

• 1. Username (IGN): dolphinluv
  • 2. Length of time you've been playing Minecraft: Approximately 3 years.
  • 3. Attributes that prove you are the best for the job: I am a pretty good builder (not AMAZING, but I can build), I've been staff on many servers before (positions include Admin, Moderator, OP, Co-Owner, and Head Admin), I do not abuse my powers, I know how to handle my powers, I am quite helpful, and I am friendly.
  • 4. Time Zone: Eastern Standard
  • 5. Experience with any widely used plugins: Lockette, Chest/Admin Shop, WorldEdit, PermissionsEX, Factions, Essentials, iConomy, DisguiseCraft, Essentials. (These are just a few of the many I've had experience with.)
  • 6. Previous positions held on other servers: Admin, Moderator, Op, Co-Owner, and Head-Admin
  • 7. Do you have a Skype (yes or no): Yes, but I would only be able to message
  • 8. Number of languages you speak: 2, English and German (but I am only a "Level 1" in German, which means that I only know simple things)
  • 9. In your time, how many hours do you play, daily: With school, I am only available 1-2 hours on weekdays. However, on weekends and holidays, I tend to play all day (literally)

Sorry to be so blunt here, but the rest were denied for an interview.
mark altshuler
12/21/2013 8:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
And just to put out I have a passion for hunger games
mark altshuler
12/21/2013 8:49 pm
My bad
school till 2:25.

play nexus, half an hour.

Then I sometimes play prison ge3ks.
I work on a server 66.85.148.226:30102 for an hour I build hunger games
whitelist only.

Play on prxcraft hg.
Then play pvp.
Then I usually go back on 66.85.148.226:30102 and work a bit .
Usually I go to basketball practice in the mid. of the schedule but its only and hour.
mark altshuler
12/21/2013 8:41 pm
Mark7654321

5 years

I have helped build prison servers and I helped build nexus

Yes on nexus

Mod on prison ge3ks

No Skype

Yes I can get one
2 Russian and inglesh
5 hours

I also have a friend named stankieleg he is a close friend that is really good with plugins.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome