Recruiting Staff for server

EternallyCold's Avatar EternallyCold7/21/14 4:27 am
1 emeralds 175 4
7/21/2014 10:15 am
anonpmc1476000's Avatar anonpmc1476000
Hello, i plan to create a server with one of my friends. we are looking for some staff to join. We already have the server but he is hosting it off his computer. So i am going to get a host and we will make it into a 24/7 server and get some staff.

What kind of staff we need
Staff Manager: (Must be at least 16)
Admin
Head Moderator
Plugin Developer (Hopefully)

IF YOU DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION YOU WILL BE DENIED

Staff Application:

Name:
Rank your applying for:
Why do you want to become staff:
What can you do for the server:
What makes your application better than others:
How do you deal with griefers (Must be long)
How do you deal with hackers (Must be long)
Anything else:

I WILL FRIEND YOU ON SKYPE IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED
EternallyCold
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc1476000
07/21/2014 10:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
TheLostFlamingSoul
07/21/2014 10:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Marco
Skype (required): mrmismboy2011
Rank your applying for: Staff-Manager.
Why do you want to become staff: I would like to become staff based for practice on my own experience and benefit for the both of us.
What can you do for the server: I can provide a nice, mature, knowledgeable Staff-Manager and i can provide a hopefully you would find a huge benefit for Yourself, players and other staff members.
What makes your application better than others: My application is better then others because i feel like the formality and word choice is a better selection.
How do you deal with griefers (Must be long): The way i deal with griefers is very intensive. I first tell them to stop, if they refuse, i would simply just tp them away from the area. If they refuse i would tempban them for a week and let the owner know. If they contiune greifing after the tempban i would ban them. And if they come back with an alt and you notice. Ban the ip of the griefer. I always tell the owner after every action.
How do you deal with hackers (Must be long): My first punishment would be a warning i say please stop hacking the next thing to do would be a kick and if they continue to hack i would tempban for 2 weeks. And after if they contiune to hack on the server after 2 weeks you would permaban them. Then if they come back with an alt perma-ip ban them.
Anything else: No, my explaining skills are just not good
Mimsjammer
07/21/2014 9:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
Name: Gabe

Skype (required): gabeandrew9

Rank your applying for: Head Mod

Why do you want to become staff: I would like to be apart of a server and use my skills I have already have and make them better and once I dedicated to something your not going to stop me I would also be a good team leader

What can you do for the server: What I can do well I can help out with server maintenance, fixing promblems in the between the mod and players because I
know sometime that happens, and I could be a great addition to your team

What makes your application better than others: Me
How do you deal with griefers (Must be long) If I saw a griefer on the server I would do /vanish and follow him until I get prove then talk to him after and then ban him for a day

How do you deal with hackers (Must be long) With hacker I would do the same as griefs except they would get a week ban instead of a day ban and I would continue to watch him if he does It again I would ban him for 63 year 5hours 43minutes and 12 seconds

Anything else: Lets become the best server together
istack0409
07/21/2014 4:36 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Name:Zack
Skype (required):istack0409
Rank your applying for:staff manager
Why do you want to become staff:hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
What can you do for the server:I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is
What makes your application better than others:
How do you deal with griefer (Must be long)If i saw a greifer on the server i would ask what u are doing and if he response was i am destroy a home i would take screen shots send it on Skype to you and then jail him for a day or more.But After he gets jailed and continues i would watch over him if he continues to greif Instant Ban
How do you deal with hackers (Must be long); If i saw a hacker online i would go in vanish and tp to him and watch what he is first i would take a screen shot and send it to then i would Ban him for a week. But if he came back on an continue Ip ban
Anything else:I Am Australian
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome