1 emeralds 266 2
7/20/2016 4:59 pm
Clashica's Avatar Clashica
This server is called RedrumVille

For more information look on our website
http://redrumville.enjin.com/home

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RedrumVille

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi_BY4 ... 26y4tOo3oQ

If you wanna be staff i atleast expect you to be on the server and be active so join the server redrumville.mcserver.ws:25663

we'd like to interview all staff must talk on discord so we need you to talk!

You must be 13 or older

Our discord: https://discord.gg/012ePDnwXyzcNVP4m

So apply here and see if you make the application if your application is accepted

App:

Click to reveal
What is your minecraft username?

What is your real name?

What is your discord?

How old are you?

Gender?

What country are you currently living in?(If USA please state EAST/WEST/CENTRAL) *

What qualifications do you have for this position if any?

How long have you played?: (a guess is fine)

Which gamemode on RedrumVille do you play the most? (Skyblock/Creative/Survival/etc) *

Why should I choose you over the other hundreds of people as a staff member?

Are there any changes you would like to see made to RedrumVille or anything done differently than how things are currently run?

If someone was to ask "how do I work with people on skyblock?" what would you tell them?

If someone was accused of cheating, what would you do to verify the accusation?

What are the main jobs of a staff member?

What would you consider to be malicious spam, and what would you consider to be noob spam? please give examples and punitive actions you would take for both. *

when you ban someone for grief, what three things must always be included in the ban reason?

What is your email?

Please read these not write this:
Remember that it is your responsibility to help make the server a better place, make it grow, keep it safe.
Remember that abusing your power will cost you the server.
Remember that our job is to make this place a better place.
If you put aside your responsibilities and ignore your tasks do note that it is not that hard to have your powers taken away for eternity. ~ A quote by Zeus.

Wanna just be interviewed instead? then join our discord and ask for one! its faster and easier

Discord

Clashica
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess