No Regrets - HardCore PvP - Cool Plugins - Experienced Staff

Ryan10000's Avatar Ryan100002/21/12 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 15
IP: 63.141.244.130:36552

Welcome to No Regrets HardCore PvP. We offer many types of plugins such as, WorldEdit,Worldguard,Factions,RankUp and more. We are professinal. We use donations to upgrade. We have a 14 player Minimum so you will have no lag. We have no borders. Go out to 20,000 or as close as 1,000 blocks and you will have 0 lag. We suggest going far out. We do not tolerate any Xraying. We have Anti Xray Plugins and we will not Unban anyone banned for xraying. Whatsoever. So don't do it. We need donations to keep us alive. If you are mature and want to try for a staff rank, we will have applications open soon!

Donating Perks:

Donator: 5 Dollars. 3x3 Protected Area. 5,000 ReGrets (Server Currency) Colored name And [Donator] Tags.

CoalDonor (CDonor): 8 Dollars. 5x5 Protected Area. 8,000 ReGrets. Colored name. 1 Diamond Pick with 1 enchant level cap 2

IronDonor (IDonor): 10 Dollars. 10x10 Protected area. 10,000 ReGrets. Colored name of choice. 1 Diamond Pick with 2 enchants level cap 4.

GoldDonor (GDonor): 15 Dollars. 12x12 Protected Area. 15,000 ReGrets. Colored name of choice. 2 Diamond Picks with 3 enchants level cap 5. Also 1 Enchanted Weapon (Bow,Sword) 2 enchants level cap 5.

DiaDonor (DDonor): 20 Dollars. 15x15 protected area, Can add 2 People to that area (If someone steals or greifs your area, we are not liable for the loss). Colored Name of choice. 3 Diamond picks 3 enchants level cap 5. 2 Weapons 3 enchants level cap 5.

ObbyDonor (ODonor): Anything Over 20$! 20x20 Protected area. Can add 4 People to the area. Colored name. 4 Diamond picks. 3 enchants level cap 5. 3 weapons 3 enchants level cap 5. Can have a plot at spawn.

Want to Purchase NoRegrets? For a limited time buy 1,000 for only .50 cents! Want to buy 10K or more? Only .25 cents if you buy 10K or more! Spend 10$ Buying NoRegrets you will be promoted to obby donor.

The people listed are from highest to lowest rank

Owners:

Ryan10000 (Me)(I do the main plugin side stuff. I'm not good at building.)
PieMonster22 (Secondary owner appointed by me. Builds amazing things. Does not do much Via FTP. He does a lot of server side stuff and maintains the server while im gone)

Admins:
Roran234 (Has full FTP acess. Makes sure everything is running properly, he helps configure plugins and such. Is also the head of all Admins below)
Ryancantdrum (Does not have acess to FTP. Does not do permissions or anything, Helps maintain chat and builds very good buildings)
Bagon (Does not do much, Builds some things. Has 0 acess to FTP.)

All of these Admins and Owners do their job very well. I monotor their behavior and I make sure they do their job.
Ryan10000
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner