Nope not

RekoMC's Avatar RekoMC6/19/15 11:22 am
6/19/2015 11:50 am
Trench's Avatar Trench
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
RekoMC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2015 11:50 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Trench
Name: George D.
IGN: Trench23
How many hours can you contribute to the server?: Summer Time - as many as the owner needs me.
Why should we pick you?: What makes me stand out eh? A lot of things not to brag but what mostly makes me stand out is my maturity. I'm really not immature and lots of people will stand by me on that one. Also, Ive actually been playing for years now and honestly, I know everything and anything that has to do with minecraft Vanilla. Problem is because of all that knowledge, Vanilla is starting to bore me. So Im taking a new twist and heading towards mod packs. What I love about these is the wide variety of options you can have. And I'm sure this one will be just a great. And Im easy to get along. As long as you don't spam kill me or scream to my face, I wont fight back, I take pride in almost everything others do. What makes me happy is seeing a huge community come together as one. Making the game make sense and not just huge servers with random people who kill you 24/7. I know most commands and learn very quickly. I am very accustomed with Enjin and am usually very active on the forums. When players ask for help with something they don't understand (i.e. Faction plugin) I'd help. If I don't understand how to do what they are trying to do either I ask another staff, and if not I always use the internet before giving up on helping them. I do this because I believe staff is made to help the players have a great experience playing online. No one gets special treatment even if I know them, because if they break rules they must face consequences. I am not going to be like one of those Admins that just do what the owner tells them to. If you want one of those, sadly I'm not your guy. I would like to help a lot. I want all admins to be sharing their ideas. I can enforce the rules of the server - if a problem is created I i would handle it properly and if needed, deal the proper punishment - I would like advertise the server on various sites if the owner wants me to.
Where have you been staff on?: The server is now closed - Minecraft-Romania.com
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: No.
About your self: Wel... There's not so much to be told about me - my names is George, but most of my friends call me G'. I live in Romania, Galaţi. I'm a friendly person, yet i consider myself a shy one and i have the ability to speak english at a high level.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome