RELENTLESSCRAFT LOOKING FOR STAFF (PVP) (FACTIONS) (MCMMO)

Chosenkingdom's Avatar Chosenkingdom1/20/13 10:40 am
1 emeralds 174 9
1/30/2013 8:35 pm
tigerchamp34's Avatar tigerchamp34
RelentlessCraft is Looking for Staff

-Info on RelentlessCraft-
RelentlessCraft is a PvP factions server. Griefing and Raiding of enemy faction homes IS allowed.
We are currently looking for all staff positions in order to help us configure plugins and just generally manage the server.

-Job Positions Open-

(0/2) Admins*
(0/3) Moderators
(0/4) Architects

*= If you are able to configure Group Manager, BuyCraft, MCMMO and Factions etc, you will have a higher chance of getting this position.

-Admin-

Ign:
Do you know how to use FTP and configure GroupManager and buycraft:
What is your experience being an admin or a rank higher than admin:
Cn you configure plugins:
TimeZone:
Do you have PayPal:
Why should you be hired:
From a scale 1-10 how awesome can you build?:
Are you great at redstoning?:
How many hours will you help?:

-Moderator-
Ign:
TimeZone:
What is your experience of being a mod?:
Why are you to get this position?:
How will you help players?:
How many hours will you devote to the server?:
Scale 1-10 how well do you build?:

-Architect-
Ign:
TimeZone:
What have you built in the past:
Do you know how to make Great PVP spawns:
Familiar with worldedit:
What have can you build:
How much time will you devote to server:

Pics of server:i.imgur.com/knZ6UUu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Gcy0Kb4.png
Chosenkingdom
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

tigerchamp34
01/30/2013 8:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
-Moderator-
Ign: tigerchamp34
Age 16
TimeZone: Eastern
What is your experience of being a mod?: I have been a mod on 2 other servers. I know what it takes and will do whatever you ask me to do.
Why are you to get this position?: I will be a big help to the server and I will do whatever you want me to do
How will you help players?: I will help them by answering their questions and I will respect them and take time to listen to them and make their experience as good as possible. So they will tell others about the server.
How many hours will you devote to the server?: as much as I can
Scale 1-10 how well do you build?: 8
Crubers69
01/26/2013 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
-Admin-

Ign: Crubers69
Do you know how to use FTP and configure GroupManager and buycraft: I have experience using both.
What is your experience being an admin or a rank higher than adman: I have loads of experience in setting up and optimizing servers. I have helped numerous servers get started and i have stuck around on a select few to help out. At the present time i have been working on a server of my own but i have decided to put it on hold
Can you configure plugins: Yes, Also good with creating them.
TimeZone: Pacific Time Zone
Do you have PayPal: Yes
Why should you be hired: I should be hired because I am an experienced in the fields required to be an Admin, Not only that but I am very mature, which is sometimes hard to find on minecraft.
From a scale 1-10 how awesome can you build?: 7
Are you great at redstoning?: I am very good at redstone. I played on Haftacraft which is a redstone lock server, I have pictures and proof of my redstone creations.
How many hours will you help?: I am a full time student, all my half my time out of class is spent on minecraft... Many hours a day.
Jawz_cod
01/20/2013 10:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ign:Jawz_cod IF I DONT GET ADMIN ILL TAKE MOD/ARCHITECH AS LONG AS I GET OP
Age 16
Do you know how to use FTP and configure GroupManager and buycraft:Yes!
What is your experience being an admin or a rank higher than admin:Owner Very good with plugins and stuff
Cn you configure plugins:Yes, know Java and HTML
TimeZone: UTC 1
Do you have PayPal:Yes
Why should you be hired:I'm a very good builder and have plenty of experience
From a scale 1-10 how awesome can you build?:1/9
Are you great at redstoning?:Yeah
How many hours will you help?:6 per day
iTagg
01/20/2013 8:31 pm
-Moderator-
Ign: itagg
TimeZone: Idk, But I live in houston texas
What is your experience of being a mod?: I have been mods on two other servers and, I have alot of exprience with commands, such as world edit, and just normal mod commands
Why are you to get this position?: Because on other servers Ive been ignored asking for help all the time,.... and If I were a mod I would help 24/7, with players and staff, So basically I love helping.
How will you help players?: Ofc. anytime anywhere.
How many hours will you devote to the server?: 3 hours a day, probally more, I play alot of minecraft.
Scale 1-10 how well do you build?:
(7/10)

Please add me on skype if I am accepted
R1seAndF1ght
01/20/2013 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
-Architect-
Ign: bishjo16
TimeZone: Central
What have you built in the past: A lot of stuff, some mob spawners, some skyskrapers, a pixel build of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Do you know how to make Great PVP spawns: Maybe.
Familiar with worldedit: Yessir.
What can you build: Anything, pretty much, if I get some instructions on what to build, I will most likely do it.
How much time will you devote to server: Every other week. About three hours a day.
bster0303
01/20/2013 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Mod
Ign: bster0303
TimeZone:Pacific
What is your experience of being a mod?:3 servers 2 admins 1 co-owner and 1 owner
Why are you to get this position?: because i am mature a good builder and responsible
How will you help players?:by being fair
How many hours will you devote to the server?:2-3 hours a day
Scale 1-10 how well do you build?:9
percy123
01/20/2013 6:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
Ign: timmyoseaton
Skype: Oliverperry123 Feel free to add me! Plus, Pm me if I'm accepted
TimeZone: -8 GMT
What is your experience of being a mod?: My experience hm? Well, I have been a mod on a lot of dedicated servers as of late. A couple are, WoodCraft, Cityville (website is cityville.enjin.com. Unless it's shutdown..), and another one would be Aerocraft.
Why are you to get this position?: Well, cause I don't abuse, I'm friendly to the new players, I could help out the new moderators with commands and such. I could conjure up some events? I have a creative mind, and I can come up with some great ideas for this server if needed!
How will you help players?: I can help them by, 1. Getting the hackers and banning them with the Legendary Ban Hammer.
2. I could help them with anything really! If needed, I could help them with a few helpful commands and such if they don't know (for some weird reason) how to use commands!
How many hours will you devote to the server?: Weekends: 6-8 hours. Weekdays: 5-7 hours.
Scale 1-10 how well do you build?: Building? Hm.. I would have to say... 7.
Scarsz
01/20/2013 6:12 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Ign: austinjames7
Do you know how to use FTP and configure Group Manager and buycraft: Yeah, and Pex which is WAY better than Group Manager by far
What is your experience being an admin or a rank higher than admin: Own my own tekkit server aswell as have admin access to every server on the Chromobyte server hosting network (I work there and am a support representative)
Can you configure plugins: Pretty much same as question 4 but yeah.
TimeZone: GMT -8
Do you have PayPal: Yeah
Why should you be hired: Well, that's honestly up to you but I help clients of Chromobyte configure all their plugins without any trouble and don't abuse access to every one of them's control panel.
From a scale 1-10 how awesome can you build?: 6-7, I'm more of a coder/configurator; I'm not the most "decorative" builder.
Are you great at redstoning?: Exactly what I was saying in previous question, I'm most skilled in redstone/configs/coding.
How many hours will you help?: Any time i'm not on my own server, sleeping, being with "friends", or eating.
CryingFame
01/20/2013 5:54 pm
Ign: onurBlolz
Do you know how to use FTP and configure GroupManager and buycraft: I know a little about FTP and I can configure group manager well, buycraft i know a little about too.
What is your experience being an admin or a rank higher than admin: I am an admin on 2 servers and i used to own my own paid server.
Can you configure plugins: Most of them
TimeZone: Mountain Time (Edmonton)
Do you have PayPal: No
Why should you be hired: Because im a great admin, i enforce rules and i know whne to have fun and when to be serious... I try and help server grow big and well known!
From a scale 1-10 how awesome can you build?:
Are you great at redstoning?:
How many hours will you help?:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome