Requesting Medieval Builders For a Strict RPG Server!!!

MedievalMinecrafters's Avatar MedievalMinecrafters9/9/13 9:36 am
9/11/2013 11:17 am
MedievalMinecrafters's Avatar MedievalMinecrafters
Hey guys i am working on a server similar to dungeon realms, i owned a server like this about a year ago (you can even check my page) but anyways i need a big build team, our server is currently a 100 slot server, and we are looking for experienced builders! People who take time into adding detail into everything, we need terraformers for cool terrain and alot more a list will be bellow.

Hopefully you guys could build fast, and are dedicated, we need dedicated players to help.

-Town Builders
-Terraformers
-Plugin Developer
-Natural Builder(plants, paths, trees, etc)
-Boat Creator

Application:
**Please do not apply if you are not an experienced builder, Also... Pictures of Builds linked to you are necessary to ensure that you truly have skill.

1. Please State your In-Game Name
2. Describe your Building Style
3. Ensure you have Builds linked to you either thru Minecraftforum or PMC or another way to verify your building skill.
4. Age is not a matter if you have skill and can be mature.
5. Explain your experience with Voxelsniper, Worldedit, and more editing plugins.
6. State the hours you prefer to play and your availability for building on the server.
MedievalMinecrafters
Level 44 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2013 11:17 am
MedievalMinecrafters
Bump
09/10/2013 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MattyM1N3Half
me and my friend can make you an amazing spawn and do all your permissions free of charge! i am an amazing builder and can build you a spawn however you want it and my friend matt is an excellent coder! my skype is halfzebra123 so if you want to contact me please do so

thanks, halfzebra
09/10/2013 6:09 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
We dont need a spawn being built for two reasons: 1. it will probably be a box, circle, triangle, with no detail at all, *mediocre* and we got spawn handled.thx and plugins/coder, we got it dont worry.
09/09/2013 8:20 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
Lucasuper1)Lucasuper
2)I just build them,it's not a style
3)My PMC account
4)15
5)Advanced
6)Derp,prefer to play and availability are different stuff,2 or 3 hours

i like your boats, they are not bad, you could possibly do that kind of stuff, or statues or something i got some ideas for you. msg me your skype name and i will add you and give you the ip.
09/09/2013 4:17 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
jrodmanu
1. Please State your In-Game Name: JrodManU

2. Describe your Building Style: Medieval, that is why I am here! *Edit* I can do most of the stuff you said in the post, I can even do some simple plugins.

3. Ensure you have Builds linked to you either thru Minecraftforum or PMC or another way to verify your building skill: It is not complete, I made it on a survival server and the staff were not active.
http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/MrJro ... 7.png.html

5. Explain your experience with Voxelsniper, Worldedit, and more editing plugins: I am experienced with Worldedit, but I am quite new to voxel sniper

6. State the hours you prefer to play and your availability for building on the server. I can play a couple hours each day, unless it is a special occasion.
09/09/2013 8:26 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
Now im not sure if thats the most you can do, effort wise, i understand it is survival, but we put alot of detail, but also you said something about u can edit plugins or make them, which we need a simple coder, if you could help me with my plugins that would be great, just msg me your skype and i will give you the credentials, and also we can teach you a little things on my server to help your building style.
09/09/2013 4:11 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Freeman_The_Freeman
1 - The1GreyFox
2 - My style has developed from Madness64's Amazing style.
3 - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-medieval-gate/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-medieval-wall/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/a-medieval-guard-tower/
4 - 16
5 - I know how to use World Edit, But I prefer some things done by hand sometimes. Unfortunatally, that's the only one I know.
6 - Mostly sometime during the week.
09/09/2013 8:22 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
I notice your still new, and that is not a problem, msg me your skype name and ill give you the credentials, and we will teach you a few things if you want, and btw some of my builders talk to madness on skype, and have built with him and jamziboy so you may meet madness oneday ;D
09/09/2013 4:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Teh031
1. Tehrepaer
2. Describe your Building Style medival-fantasy
3. http://teh031.imgur.com/
4. 16
5.not good with voxel but know much stuff in worldedit
6. 2-4 hours a day
09/09/2013 8:21 pm
MedievalMinecrafters
I notice you do big projects, thats great, msg me your skype name and ill give you the credentials, also we use the conquest texture pack for more epicness
09/09/2013 12:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ninja
Lucasuper
1)Lucasuper
2)I just build them,it's not a style
3)My PMC account
4)15
5)Advanced
6)Derp,prefer to play and vailability are different stuff,2 or 3 hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024