<~<Resented Shards - Need Co-Owner/Staff/Builders/Dev>~>

SmokeyCastle0's Avatar SmokeyCastle05/21/15 11:41 am
5/22/2015 2:14 pm
SmokeyCastle0's Avatar SmokeyCastle0
-Resented Shards-

Hey there, we are a server that is about to open in the forthcoming weeks and we are looking to get some Staff on board for the long journey we have ahead of us! We are going to need an Idea for the server of course, and we will need plugins for our server too! That is where we need a Developer for. Of course we need to pay for our server so I will be selecting 1-2 Co-Owner(s) from the applications to help pay for the server but will also have full access to commands etc. We are in desperate need of the following:

Staff
:

Junior Helper - This is almost the initiation rank. We will use this to determine weather we have chosen the right person for the job! Those with this role will simply answer people's questions about the server and overall be a friendly person to talk too! This is only a temporary rank that will last 14 days before we decide weather you can join the Staff Ranks.

Helper - Now this is where the magic starts to happen! Everyone with this role are like the tip of the spear. You will do everything the Junior Helper does, but you are also permitted to a permanent rank. This will stay with you unless we decide to demote you, or you quit the server.

Chat Moderator - These are the people who moderate the chat clearly. They have access to ./mute ./tempban ./kick and more! They should follow this Code System. Code White is what a Chat Mod should never be in. Code White is when you are paying attention to the person you are talking to and ignoring everything else in chat. Code Yellow is where you are aware of everything going on in the chat. This is what you should be at a most times. Code Red is when you suspect someone is breaking the rules so you keep an eye on them. Code Black is where you are permitted to take action when you are sure that they are breaking the rules.

Moderator - This rank is inaccessible through application. A moderator is close to a Chat Mod except a Moderator also manages other things that are going on in the server. They have access to ./v and others. They also have the authority of the situation over Chat Mods. You keep everyone of a lower rank than you in order.

Administrator - This rank is inaccessible through application. The only way you can gain this rank is through an Owner promoting you from Mod. The Admin has access to most commands and Administrates the whole server at once. Only the specially gifted staff gain this rank.

Co-Owner

Co-Owner - If you are granted the rank of a Co-Owner, I will mostly brief you through Skype or PM due to privacy over cost of payments etc. Co-Owners are practically Owners. They pay, they decide, they do good. The only thing they lack from an Owner is that I founded the server. That is it.

Builder

Builder - A builder builds everything for the server. Ranging from spawns to houses to God knows what. Builders are like the backbone of the server, and this is the rank that we are most in need of at this current time. These will be given a special rank in the server titled "Architect"

Developer

Developer - No longer require this rank.

Those are all the ranks that are applicable to this post right now, although others will be added in the future like Site Administrator or Director. PM me if you will be interested in these when the time comes.

On to the application sheets! All the ones highlighted with a * are mandatory to be answered. All the ones that aren't marked with * are not required although if you answer them, your chances of getting admitted will increase dramatically. The lower Staff Rank you apply for, will also boost your chances of being picked as it shows that you have patience. For example, someone applying for admin will have a much worse chance of getting the role than a person who is applying for Jr Helper.

Staff

Junior Helper
Click to reveal
*Name:
*IGN:
*Time Zone:
Why do you want to be staff:
*How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to our server:
What is your personality like:

Helper
Click to reveal
*Name:
*IGN:
*Time Zone:
*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become Jr. Helper if you got the chance:

Chat Moderator
Click to reveal
*Name:
*IGN:
*Time Zone:
*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become Helper or Jr. Helper if you got the chance:
What would you do in a situation where a player would not listen to your warnings:
What would you do if the player is continuing even after you have carried out this action:
Previous experience as staff (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [Staff role] [How long you have been this rank]):
Previous bans/temp bans on other servers:
If so then why was this:

Click to reveal
You can only be promoted from ChatMod after a few months of having the rank.

Administrator:
Click to reveal
You can only be promoted from Mod after a few months of having the rank.

Co-Owner

Co-Owner
Click to reveal
*Name:
*IGN:
*Time Zone:
Why do you want to be Co-Owner:
*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become an alternative Staff Member?
If a Staff Member of a lower rank than you is acting out of order, then what action would you take:
Previous experience as staff (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [Staff role] [How long you have been this rank]):
If so then why was this:
*Do you have PayPal:
*Would you be willing to take turns paying for each payment of the server with the other Owner(s)?
Do you have any background knowledge about plugins:

Developer

Developer
Click to reveal
You can no longer gain this rank.

Builder

Builder
Click to reveal
*Name:
*IGN:
*Time Zone:
What is your best theme of build:
*Proof of builds:
Previous experience as builder (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [How long you have been Developer]):
SmokeyCastle0
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xCarbon
05/22/2015 1:51 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
*Name: Alex
*IGN: alext007
*Time Zone: GMT+1
Why do you want to be staff: I would like to be staff because I have a lot of previous experience of being staff on many different servers and love helping on servers. I have also not played minecraft in a couple of months so this will get me more active.
*How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to our server: 1-3 on weekdays and 3+ on weekends
What is your personality like: I am nice and have a funny side to me, I am mature and serious when I have to be.
*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become ChatMod, Helper or Jr. Helper if you got the chance: Of course
What would you do in a situation where a player would not listen to your warnings: I would most likely kick the player or mute them, depending on what they are doing.
What would you do if the player is continuing even after you have carried out this action: A jail. If needed a temporary ban could also work
If a Staff Member of a lower rank than you is acting out of order, then what action would you take: I would warn them of the consequences of acting out of order and if it it gets out of hand a temporary ban and I would talk to the owner/co-owner about the staff member
Previous experience as staff (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [Staff role] [How long you have been this rank]): About a year ago I co-owned a server, I have also been a mod/admin on several servers, I don't really remember what servers since it was a while ago.
Previous bans/temp bans on other servers: Never
If so then why was this:
Thanks!
(Skype - PM me)
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 2:14 pm
Hey there, I will happily accept you as a ChatMod but I would like to see you work before I promote you to mod. I am now officially closing all further Mod applications as well as adding new ones to the list as well.
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 1:42 pm
Your server is? Sorry if I cant remember names haha Yes you will be whitelisted
Nathangrad
05/22/2015 12:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
If you're still looking for a Developer,

Please PM me and I can submit an application there.
I may also have some questions to ask.
BFK_DwarFz
05/22/2015 12:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Chad1145
SmokeyCastle0
Chad1145Can you pm me the IP? Or add me on Skype and tell the IP? Or do I have to wait?
And btw can I get promoted from ChatMod?

Hi Chad, yes, if I find after a while from being on our server that you have earned it, I will promote you to Mod. I feel at this moment in time however that your application wasn't detailed enough to succeed Mod right now. Yes I am currently setting up my server and as soon as it is up, I will PM you the IP. It will not be open to whitelist applications however until we are sure we are ready for them.

Will the server be up today? Or when? End of school?

The server should be up today and it will be open to staff only at the moment. It will be within the next few days that I will start accepting whitelist applications (It will be a whitelisted server)[/quote]

LAST QUESTION: Will the server ever be open to the public? And when it opens today for staff, will I be whitelisted?[/quote]

When Will you be returning to our server?..
Waffle_Man_44
05/22/2015 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Wheeler (lastname; i'd rather not share for privacy reasons. Apologies! )

IGN: SilverAuthor

Time Zone: Eastern US

Why do you want to be staff: Well, in my past experiences, i've had nothing but good times and met great people. I would like to do the same here

How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to our server: Weekdays: 2-4 Weekends: 6+

What is your personality like: Honest, but fun. I'm easy to get along with and know quite a bit. I am slightly awkward, albeit most of the time, I feel like i can be a great person to know if you get to know me! Also, i hope for my future profession to that of an Author, so i use quite a few big words, such as Ineffable (meaning so great, it cant be expressed by words)

If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become ChatMod, Helper or Jr. Helper if you got the chance: Oh, of course! I will gladly take any rank given to me, high or low. (But the higher, the better of course, haha)

What would you do in a situation where a player would not listen to your warnings: Kick them. Easy.

What would you do if the player is continuing even after you have carried out this action: 10 minute tempban. (Assuming this isnt an awful offense, such as that of Hacking. In that event, tempban for a day. If it continues, ban. On the spot.)

If a Staff Member of a lower rank than you is acting out of order, then what action would you take: Warn them to stop. If continues, i will Skype/Email you or any other higher staff and tell them their behavior. I will then tell them you are coming soon or something, and let you find a suitable punishment

Previous experience as staff Well... Here we have a problem. I WAS staff on 3 separate servers; but they have all shut down since. Furthermore, i have no real proof aside from maybe one or two screenshots of my name with a rank next to it. Otherwise, you will just need to take my word. I apologize, but really it's all i can do. Anyway, I was on server A, i was a Head-Builder which soon migrated to Head-Admin (6 months). On server B, I was Head-Admin from the get-go (After applying, of course. 3 Months) And finnally, On server C, I was an Admin. I know my way around the block, and can suitably punish or reward players.(8 months)

Previous bans/temp bans on other servers: Nothing that wasn't a joke or an accident!

Thank you! Please consider me, I promise i will not dissapoint you in any way!

-Wheeler, the SilverAuthor
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 12:23 pm
Love your application, I will PM you Wheeler. Thanks for applying and you can for sure have the role of Mod.
Waffle_Man_44
05/22/2015 12:26 pm
Thank you so, so very much! Again, I apologize for the lack of proof of past staff, but i'm almost certain I will not disappoint!

Oh, and, for what it is worth, I would have applied for Co-Owner, but I don't think I could handle it, and frankly, I think someone could do that job FAR more exceptional than me. Nevertheless, thank you!
anonpmc1907681
05/22/2015 12:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Leeberesford55
05/22/2015 11:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
*Name: LeeBeresford

*IGN:lNF1NiT3

*Time Zone: GMT+01:00

Why do you want to be staff: Well, I have just finished school (Yr 11) and have a lot of free time on my hands. I would also like to help out both players and staff members as I have had a lot of experience and so I am able to help in both ways. The community and the staff. I have also been a previous Owner for a server, didn't do to well but I picked up a few things so even if you have difficulty with anything I am able to assist you.

*How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to our server: I am able to be on everyday for about 3-4 hours more or less on somedays
What is your personality like: I am a nice friendly guy can get a bit annoyed at times but overall love to socialize.

*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become Jr. Helper if you got the chance: Of course, but truth be told I would like the rank I am applying for however, I understand work from the bottom to the top so I would not mind starting out low and work my way up through the ladder
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 12:00 pm
Hey there Lee, we would love to take you on board our server for the role of "Helper". I will PM you when I get chance! Thanks for applying.
Trey2kDev
05/22/2015 1:02 am
*Name: Trey
*IGN: taineriley1
*Time Zone: US Centeral
Why do you want to be Developer: because i love developing and i really want more work
*How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to making/managing plugins: 4 or 5
What is your personality like: im a pretty fun guy ig idk you would half to judge for your self xD
Previous experience as Developer (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [How long you have been Developer]):
i have developed for about 3 years
none. *_*
If so then why was this:
Do you have any background knowledge about existing plugins:
yes i can use almost all plugins
Proof of your own custom plugins:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tp7isen37jay9 ... e.jar?dl=1
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/atserver/
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 11:18 am
Considering your application, I will get back to you within in 24 hours of me posting this. Thanks for applying!
anonpmc1907681
05/21/2015 9:03 pm
[deleted]
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 11:13 am
I would highly appreciate it if you were to be a ChatMod on my server, I could do with your skills and knowledge. Expect a PM from me and as always, thanks for applying.
anonpmc1907681
05/22/2015 11:43 am
[deleted]
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 12:18 pm
Hi Chad, yes, if I find after a while from being on our server that you have earned it, I will promote you to Mod. I feel at this moment in time however that your application wasn't detailed enough to succeed Mod right now. Yes I am currently setting up my server and as soon as it is up, I will PM you the IP. It will not be open to whitelist applications however until we are sure we are ready for them.[/quote]

Will the server be up today? Or when? End of school?[/quote]
The server should be up today and it will be open to staff only at the moment. It will be within the next few days that I will start accepting whitelist applications (It will be a whitelisted server)
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 11:58 am
Hi Chad, yes, if I find after a while from being on our server that you have earned it, I will promote you to Mod. I feel at this moment in time however that your application wasn't detailed enough to succeed Mod right now. Yes I am currently setting up my server and as soon as it is up, I will PM you the IP. It will not be open to whitelist applications however until we are sure we are ready for them.
anonpmc1907681
05/22/2015 12:31 pm
[deleted]
ThriveCraftMC
05/21/2015 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Ryan
*IGN: awesomeepicguy3
*Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Why do you want to be Co-Owner: In my Opinion i believe that this server is very great and should have all the help it needs.I have truly experienced what being an owner/co-owner is like and it is tough work. I would love to help this community as this server shares a great community as well as Great support. I will support the Community and always treat players with the same care as other players do.I will also ban those nasty players who wants to ruin this greatl server and ruin the fun enjoyable time the players are having.This server is indeed very enjoyable as there is many things to do. I will always listen to my Staff and do what is right for this server.I will indeed share a great support of heart to those who want to ask me questions.I will always be there for the server.I would love to see the server with another Staff member.This server also has a great motivation towards those who are applying as they might become what they dreamed of and with all the support they have they can achieve it.This server shares a great support for those who are applying because the staff always make it possible and Its not always about being staff its about whether u are qualified for staff or not since the fact many users want to become staff and it is not possible for them to be at all henceforth the fact that most of them dont get promoted up.What i would like to say is Staff means a lot to me because being staff is like being the adult of your family and that whatever you do affects the players as well and as i previously talked about my experience with staff i wanted to take a moment in saying that being staff is not just about banning or tempban etc,but its about you taking action and pride in the server.It will clearly depend on the drastic actions I take on the server for example I will Ban those nasty players from making our server seem unfair and I will also take my responsibilty to check each persons apps/ban appeals etc.I will make a positive impact towards the server and I hope the other people who are applying will also.I always think that the server is growing and it is thanks to our staff members and all the donators.I would also thank the staff for this opportunity to seek out to our players who want to become staff and always use their responsibilities to help others in case of need.
What is your personality like: I am extremely caring and understanding yet I know the right consequences for different offences.
*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become an alternative Staff Member? Definitely. I feel I have experience in all the fields of staff.
If a Staff Member of a lower rank than you is acting out of order, then what action would you take: I would refer him/her to the rules and guidelines that he agreed to when he became staff, and see if he fit the profile. If he didn't, I would either de-rank him or temp-ban him for a while so he can reevaluate himself and follow the rules correctly in the future.
Previous experience as staff (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [Staff role] [How long you have been this rank]): ThriveCraft (No longer a server) Owner (7 Months)
Emerald Labs (192.99.44.134:27926 Head-Mod (2 Weeks)
Previous bans/temp bans on other servers: None
If so then why was this:
*Do you have PayPal: Yes
*Would you be willing to take turns paying for each payment of the server with the other Owner(s)? Once I get my summer job I can pay.
Do you have any background knowledge about plugins: Definitely. I have lots of experience.
SmokeyCastle0
05/22/2015 11:08 am
Definitely accepted. I could do with a Co-Owner to this server. I will PM you when I get the chance, thanks for applying man!
SmokeyCastle0
05/21/2015 4:51 pm
Still looking for Staff and Builders. May introduce the Site Admin, Head Builder, and Director ranks soon.
Mrskeleton246
05/21/2015 2:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
hi my name is BoneCrusherFTW I'm here to apply for builder in the future when you have a server. Ill tell you something about me I'm a very mature person i have built in a lot of servers and everyone was very happy with my builds so I'm asking you to give me a chance in your server.

I look forward to working with you and other (staff members)

Add me in Skype if you get the chance Live:xalienskullx
SmokeyCastle0
05/21/2015 2:21 pm
Hi there Skeleton I would be happy to accept you, but is there some pictures of how you build anywhere? Just going to make sure you are the right style builder for our server haha.
Ender_Knight87
05/21/2015 1:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
I would be more than happy to accept your offer as chat mod and look forward to working with you on the server in due time. thank you for your very prompt response
Tyler023
05/21/2015 1:53 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Just saying know one will create plugins for free.
SmokeyCastle0
05/21/2015 2:20 pm
Clearly you are either a child below the age of 10 or an extremely uneducated adult but either way you spelt "No" wrong. On a side note, whenever did I say that it would be for free?
Ender_Knight87
05/21/2015 1:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
*Name: Peter Whalley
*IGN: Ender_G_Videos
*Time Zone: GMT (Currently BST)

Well in honesty I'm currently not working so I would like to fill my time doing something i love, which is playing Minecraft. I would like to work for your server as said above in another app you have put a lot of effort into this thread and I was also greatly impressed. I've played Minecraft for a couple of years now and I am capable at almost all aspects of the game. I am aware of most commands and I can use them efficiently.

Around 5-6 per day probably more.

I'm friendly, open, honest but not naive. I can be firm and unwavering when i need to be.

*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become ChatMod, Helper or Jr. Helper if you got the chance:

Yes I would not mind being offered a different position.

What would you do in a situation where a player would not listen to your warnings:

I would give the player ample opportunity to listen to my advice of requests before choosing to discipline them. Any disciplinary action would always depend on the situation and I would endeavour to be as fair but firm as possible.

What would you do if the player is continuing even after you have carried out this action:

Again as above this would be highly dependant on the situation at the time, If a player was just being generally rude, swearing or spamming i would try to gain their attention via mute or possibly kicking them. If the matter was more serious i would consider temp banning. I would only use Ban if I absolutely had to as it losing a player for the server, though i do know there are times where it is nessesary to ban instantly.

If a Staff Member of a lower rank than you is acting out of order, then what action would you take:

I would talk to the staff member involved to discover why they had acted out of term, but if necessary I would use disciplinary action to enforce server rules as no staff member should be considered to be exempt from the server rules due to their status.

Worked for Platinum Network as a Manager no ip available as the server has since shut down to to financing issues. It was an RPG server though the Idea was good the general planning failed and so did the financing.

If so then why was this:

No previous server bans or any other issues e.g mutes or kicks or temp bans. I have always maintained a good record of play with all servers I have played on.
SmokeyCastle0
05/21/2015 1:51 pm
Hi Peter, as we are currently lacking in the position, would you mind being placed as a temporary ChatMod, as this post gains more popularity, I will be happy to promote you to Mod if I feel you have earned it! Once again, thank you all for applying!
fastgameing361
05/21/2015 1:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
*Name: Jacob

*IGN: Fabulous_Chicken

*Time Zone: GMT

Why do you want to be staff: Well I am going to explain why I want to be staff on your server So I am applying here because of the actual effort that you put into the forum post, not many servers make an effort, when I saw your server post I was interested on what the server involved and would like to be a big part of it if I am interested after seeing the server plan.

*How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to our server: I will be able to dedicate to the server over 30 hours a week due to exam season. I would just like to note, this time will be working.

What is your personality like: I would like to think of my self as mature and professional, on my last server I believe I have learnt a lot about my self and what I am good at, this means I know what I am doing and am very experienced with the server management of plugins on the server; I would like to make clear that I am not your common guy who knows how to add plugins and gets someone else to fix them if it messes up.

*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become ChatMod, Helper or Jr. Helper if you got the chance: I am going to be honest and say no, I have had my time being the low ranks and I believe I have the experience not to be one of the lower ranks.

What would you do in a situation where a player would not listen to your warnings.What would you do if the player is continuing even after you have carried out this action:
I would go by the server rules that we have set up and give him/ her the correct punishment, not just because they are annoying me.

What would you do if the player is continuing even after you have carried out this action: I would increase the punishment until he/ her understands.

If a Staff Member of a lower rank than you is acting out of order, then what action would you take: I do not know what you would think of this but I do not like to lie this may not the way you may be thinking, I would get proof first of all, I have been in many of these situations in the past. To try and get my point across I have given you an example here: I am a Moderator, a admin is messing around and giving players free stuff when he/ she is not meant to e.g. his/ her friends. I go and report it and the Owner does not believe me because I am a lower rank, so I would need to bypass this boundary, that is why I would get proof first and show it to the Owner and let the Owner sort out the rest.

[b]Previous experience as staff (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [Staff role] [b]
[How long you have been this rank]):[/b]
[b]Previous bans/temp bans on other servers:[/b]
[b]If so then why was this:[/b]
[color=#FF0000]For the Questions above I would like to speak in private, In fear of the server protection, I will explain more if I speak to you in private.[/color]

Thank you for your time
- Jacob
SmokeyCastle0
05/21/2015 1:50 pm
Hi Jacob, I - love - your application, I like the details and time you have put into making it and not to mention your honesty! As I said with Katie, I will PM you the release date of the server, and when the time comes, the IP. Thanks for applying!
DarkMatterGaming2
05/21/2015 12:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
*Name: Patton
*IGN: darkvoidxr7
*Time Zone: Central

do you want to be staff: I love helping people and will try my best to expand the sever and make it better in any way i can. Plus its just fun being staff.

*How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to our server: Over two hours a day

What is your personality like: Im very mature and take things seriously but still like to have fun

*If you do not get accepted, would you be willing to become Helper or Jr. Helper if you got the chance: Yes

What would you do in a situation where a player would not listen to your warnings: Depending on what it was I would kick him after he had been warned multiple times.

What would you do if the player is continuing even after you have carried out this action: He would have to be temporarily banned and if the continued after his ban was lifted he would have to be banned for life.

Previous experience as staff (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [Staff role] [How long you have been this rank]): I was a Moderator for play.minecraftchampions.com for several months ,and several other smaller servers that have shut down.

Previous bans/temp bans on other servers: I have never been banned from a sever
If so then why was this:
SmokeyCastle0
05/21/2015 1:48 pm
Hey there Patton, as you said above, would you still be interested in the role of Helper? If so, then after a while you may be promoted into a higher rank such as Chat Mod or even Mod.
DarkMatterGaming2
05/21/2015 6:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Sure I would be glad to be a helper
Tarvali
05/21/2015 12:13 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
*Name: Katie (I will not share last names over the internet)
*IGN: Tarvali
*Time Zone: PST until end of August and then to EST
Why do you want to be staff: I like to build it's the only thing I do now really. Build. I don't like the mods part or PvP or anything so I found myself hanging out in creative a lot. I don't NEED staff but I enjoy helping. I do it because I feel the server may have potential if done right and I want to reach that goal. It's not that I want or beg for staff, but I do feel that I can help the server in some way.
*How many hours a day will you be able to dedicate to our server: 3-5+ hours (some days I find myself on minecraft building for 8+ hours)
What is your personality like: I don't deal with people fooling around. I am serious and I don't like people messing with my builds without my permission. I do have a tendency to aim towards perfection and I have high building standards. If I don't feel that I can help the server anymore I will step down and leave immediately. I always try to better myself and my builds. I try to hold my tongue but if someone is getting in the way or messing around while I am trying to work I can get annoyed very quickly. Use common sense and ask first and you'll stay on my good side.
What is your best theme of build: I was decently good at steampunk but I've been trying to play with new styles and blocks recently. I struggle with modern builds though because they are hard to detail for me. Medieval, steampunk, fantasy, and anything with high detail.
*Proof of builds: Check my profile here. If you need more let me know and I'll pull out some of my older stuff elsewhere. I can also do a build test if you'd rather.
Previous experience as builder (Structure it like: [Server name and IP] [How long you have been Developer]): [Oneirophilia mc.oneirophilia.com 1-2 months], I was on others which also died off rather quickly. I've been doing more building for fun recently since I haven't found a good team of people. I have also had experience as admin, moderator, and helper. I've only had like 1-2 warnings on servers and it was because the rules changed without notice of any kind but never been banned or anything. I have minecraft references if you need them.

Whether you choose me or not I wish you the best of luck finding people and getting your server successful as that is a tough challenge.
SmokeyCastle0
05/21/2015 1:46 pm
Accepted, I will PM you the details of when the server is opening, IP etc. Thanks for you application Katie! P.S Don't worry, I was only interested in first names so I knew what to call you by haha. See you in a bit.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome