Rival Kingdoms 2.0 LF Builders

Nbrandwine's Avatar Nbrandwine11/17/15 11:24 am
1 emeralds 166 5
11/20/2015 2:59 pm
leoncao725's Avatar leoncao725
Greetings,
My name is nbrandwine, I am here because I have a request.

Does anyone remember the old server Rival Kingdoms? The giant 'Red versus Blue' PvP server? If you do, then we are alike in some ways, because I am launching a new, revitalized Rival Kingdoms, and in order to do so, I need help.

I am asking any willing and (decent to advanced) able builders to assist me and my hopes to restore this long-lost nostalgia I've had long ago. I would ask of you to assist me in re-creation of the map either (and/or) with buildings / map.

I am only doing this out of joy and past experiences that I, with at least a couple thousand others have as well (as new players join, too).

I am out of options with my team so I've turned here in a misaligned attempt to gain any sort of help. I am in need of what I said above which will either be a map and structures or just one of these options (most likely the latter).

The theme is medieval, "Red versus Blue".
We need a builder, as many as we can get. Our programming is nearly complete and the server will launch in December (mid) if permitted.

If you are interested, please contact me via PM on this website and I will redirect you to my other social media accounts (KIK/Skype/Reddit). You can apply in the comments but make sure to attach examples of your work either way.

Thank you very much,
nbrandwine (Stryker_)
Founder of RK2
Nbrandwine
Level 38 : Artisan Modder